CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"The Great reset"

Guest Minge the merciless

There's a phrase being bandied  around by the ruling classes, those that attend the World economic forum meetings at Davos which is "The great reset" otherwise known as the fourth industrial revolution.

The WEF (an organisation created by Klaus Schwab an old communist bastard who somehow brainwashes the bastards we pay to keep our country on the straight and narrow but end up troughing on our tax money and generally buggering things up) proposes a new way of life for us all where cash doesn't exist, we don't own a thing and we'll all be happy. 

Our leaders (cunts the lot of them) are buying this bullshit, you'll hear the phrase Build back better spouted from the shitty lips of world leaders everywhere, their plan is to hopefully use the convid 19 scandemic to implement this. 

5 hours ago, Minge the merciless said:

There's a phrase being bandied  around by the ruling classes, those that attend the World economic forum meetings at Davos which is "The great reset" otherwise known as the fourth industrial revolution.

The WEF (an organisation created by Klaus Schwab an old communist bastard who somehow brainwashes the bastards we pay to keep our country on the straight and narrow but end up troughing on our tax money and generally buggering things up) proposes a new way of life for us all where cash doesn't exist, we don't own a thing and we'll all be happy. 

Our leaders (cunts the lot of them) are buying this bullshit, you'll hear the phrase Build back better spouted from the shitty lips of world leaders everywhere, their plan is to hopefully use the convid 19 scandemic to implement this. 

The mega rich elite are making their move to enslave the rest of us and make us grateful for a loaf of bread in return for a 12 hour shift.

Nice avatar by the way. I love that fucking film. Not because it's particularly good... but because that sanctimonious little cunt Peter Duncan gets killed by something nasty in a tree stump.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The mega rich elite are making their move to enslave the rest of us and make us grateful for a loaf of bread in return for a 12 hour shift.

Nice avatar by the way. I love that fucking film. Not because it's particularly good... but because that sanctimonious little cunt Peter Duncan gets killed by something nasty in a tree stump.

Those well healed cunts hate us enjoying ourselves, we need a cull but not the type those fuckers would be happy with, I'm not a commie but a redistribution of their wealth to hard working industrious people with great ideas would be a winner, I hate the idea of cunts like Besos, Zuckerberg, Gates, Soros, Musk and the rest having all the moolah and power, if they were truly altruistic I wouldn't mind but the fuckers are busy body shitheads feathering their own nests using overpopulation and global warming issues as a fucking cash cow.

As for Peter Duncan getting topped in that film.. it's the best part but I do enjoy Brian Blessed upstaging the cast.. fucking legend.

48 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, if I'm paying the wages of Klaus Schwab, I fucking own him.

I wish someone would bump the fucker off along with his shitfuck offspring

13 hours ago, Minge the merciless said:

Phillip Scofield?

The man who pretended to be gay when he realised that there's no future in the entertainment industry for straight white men.

I despise him from the bottom of my heart and hope he dies of bad lergy. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The man who pretended to be gay when he realised that there's no future in the entertainment industry for straight white men.

Queen Gwen had a poster of him on the north wall in her boudoir. Poor girl was heartbroken when he started snapping his fingers to the left.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The sneaky little bastard probably only came out so he could share a dressing room with that vacunt bint Holly Willoughby in order to get a good look at her knockers..

There's a special seat on my plane of death for that arsefaced little shitehawk.

11 hours ago, Minge the merciless said:

I posted about this 6 months ago Minge. Most Western governments including our U.K. shitshow of assorted clowns have been following an almost identical agenda for the last year. Bojo, Blackface Trudeau, Merkel, Macron the cheese eating surrender monkey, Leo the spunk guzzling leprechaun, and many other lizard people in positions of power and now brain dead Biden have all been following the same WEF script. The charwallah Sunak has today leaked that furlough will be extended till October. These  fucking dictator cunts have absolutely no intention of relaxing their authoritarian grip on our freedoms. The aim is to keep the fucking idiots (the majority) terrified but financially content until there is nothing left to return to. First step accomplished. Then when every cunt is totally dependant on the state and clapping like seals at everything our benevolent leader throws at them the real evil begins. The future is going to be totally unrecognisable from anything we’ve lived in. The Eastern European immigrants will be much more familiar with our ‘new normal’ way of life. I’m sick trying to point out to the fucking mask wankers and trembling fear addicts on here that they’re walking into the gulag willingly and thanking the cunts at the gate for allowing them to come in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I posted about this 6 months ago Minge. Most Western governments including our U.K. shitshow of assorted clowns have been following an almost identical agenda for the last year. Bojo, Blackface Trudeau, Merkel, Macron the cheese eating surrender monkey, Leo the spunk guzzling leprechaun, and many other lizard people in positions of power and now brain dead Biden have all been following the same WEF script. The charwallah Sunak has today leaked that furlough will be extended till October. These  fucking dictator cunts have absolutely no intention of relaxing their authoritarian grip on our freedoms. The aim is to keep the fucking idiots (the majority) terrified but financially content until there is nothing left to return to. First step accomplished. Then when every cunt is totally dependant on the state and clapping like seals at everything our benevolent leader throws at them the real evil begins. The future is going to be totally unrecognisable from anything we’ve lived in. The Eastern European immigrants will be much more familiar with our ‘new normal’ way of life. I’m sick trying to point out to the fucking mask wankers and trembling fear addicts on here that they’re walking into the gulag willingly and thanking the cunts at the gate for allowing them to come in.

I work with some of the most blinkered people you could possibly meet, they've swallowed the convid bullshit hook line and sinker, so much so they're shitting themselves over it, trying to explain what's happening is impossible, I've given them links to websites and videos, but the sheep won't even bother to have a look, they regard anyone with opposing views to theirs conspiracy theorists, the deluded cunts are in for a shock.. I would love my own island, I wouldn't have to put up with this NWO great reset  rehashed commie bollocks and sheeple.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Do you believe that the Queen is a lizard?

Fucking idiot.

No but you need to look at the ONS figures for the last 30 years and tell me where the fucking pandemics were in previous years... Twat 

1 minute ago, Minge the merciless said:

No but you need to look at the ONS figures for the last 30 years and tell me where the fucking pandemics were in previous years... Twat 

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020

What pandemics did we have in the years when the deaths per 1000 were higher than 2020?

18 minutes ago, Minge the merciless said:

What on Earth does this even mean?

You're all over the place, Minge. No doubt you've got a copy of 'Catcher in the Rye' clasped between your sweaty sausage fingers as you impotently scream at your computer screen "The truth is out there!".

Do you believe that the moon landing was a hoax?

28 minutes ago, Minge the merciless said:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsintheukfrom1990to2020

What pandemics did we have in the years when the deaths per 1000 were higher than 2020?

Again, what are you trying to say?

Let me know what your theory is, and I'll let you know if I agree or disagree with it. Posting links and quoting figures without actually using them to back up a fucking point you're trying to make isn't exactly how you go about having a debate.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Again, what are you trying to say?

Let me know what your theory is, and I'll let you know if I agree or disagree with it. Posting links and quoting figures without actually using them to back up a fucking point you're trying to make isn't exactly how you go about having a debate.

Fuck me are you as dopey as you make out or are you deliberately being obtuse? There's no pandemic, deaths per 1000 in 2020 are similar or lower to the deaths per 1000 in every year since 1990, more people are dying from lack of treatment for cancer and other life threatening conditions than anyone from Corona virus, some people will also commit suicide when they lose everything because of the lockdowns. The figures regarding the positive cases have been misreported, many deaths have been put down as a covid death that have actually been down to underlying issues and the death rate is slightly higher than normal because people aren't being treated.

Do you remember Wild Bill's thoughts on the anthrax proposal from Close Encounters of the Third Kind?

“That's good, that's good, I like that. But it may not evacuate everybody. There's always some joker who thinks he's immune. What I need is something so scary it'll clear three hundred square miles of every living Christian soul.”

19 minutes ago, Minge the merciless said:

Fuck me are you as dopey as you make out or are you deliberately being obtuse? There's no pandemic, deaths per 1000 in 2020 are similar or lower to the deaths per 1000 in every year since 1990, more people are dying from lack of treatment for cancer and other life threatening conditions than anyone from Corona virus, some people will also commit suicide when they lose everything because of the lockdowns. The figures regarding the positive cases have been misreported, many deaths have been put down as a covid death that have actually been down to underlying issues and the death rate is slightly higher than normal because people aren't being treated.

I've heard all this before, you're not proposing anything new. 

My question to you is the same that I have posed to everyone else who has endlessly trotted out the above rubbish for the past year. Why?