CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who wear face masks in the middle of nowhere

camberwell gypsy

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not really. The rank is Detective Superintendent. Next up is Chief Superintendent, which unlike DSIs, have virtually no involvement in crime solving and convictions. Even worse are ACCs and CCs, who are exclusively government liaison and press release editors.

Much as I love you, I’m not letting you off the hook...with all due respect, newbie deference, et al. It goes from Super to Chief Super, the ‘detective’ bit is departmental and there is no such thing as a ‘DSI’ he (hopefully because the birds have just gobbled their way up the pole) is a ‘DS’ there would be absolutely no confusion, in any context, between a Det Serg and a Det Super. Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know the fucking ranking system. I was illustrating the difference between a Detective Superintendent and Chief Superintendent as regards levels of hands-on policework undertaken. In which context, everything I said is accurate.

I was adding to the opinion of another member. Not attempting to engage you in a know-it-all, pissing contest.

Drop the attitude, and if you're about to tell me that you're close personal friends with a senior police officer... please don't.

A sharper comparison would have been between a DS and DCS not a CS....you with me? I know you are.

40 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

A sharper comparison would have been between a DS and DCS not a CS....you with me? I know you are.

Are you actually certified as a fucking spastic? You have absolutely no grasp of this subject, yet you pontificate like a world authority. @Wolfie is absolutely spot on with you. You odious little cunt.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drop the attitude, and if you're about to tell me that you're close personal friends with a senior police officer... please don't.

If I said I was close friends with  the Chief of Police at Cape Verde it wouldn’t be true so I won’t. I’ve never met him or her. Just wanted to clear that up. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know the fucking ranking system. I was illustrating the difference between a Detective Superintendent and Chief Superintendent as regards levels of hands-on policework undertaken. In which context, everything I said is accurate.

I was adding to the opinion of another member. Not attempting to engage you in a know-it-all, pissing contest.

One of my neighbours Uncle's brother-in-law's friend's nephew's best mate is good friends with a PCSO from Leicester .. would it help if I asked him?

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. 

During the brief spell that I worked as a meter made for the council we had to use our own cars to moved between the various car parks. On day I came back to my car and there was a sheet of paper stuck under one of the wipers. When I looked at the sheet of paper I the following was hand printed on it on it  .. "You don't know who I am but three weeks ago you put a ticket on my mother's car when she was only 25 minutes over the time. She has not had a good time lately and has not got much money. You lot on the council are lucky, you don't pay council tax and get free food and housing. It is poor people like me and my mum who are paying for it .. my neighbour used to work for the council as well and he tells me what you all get up to, you can all get fucked.".

On 28/02/2021 at 11:30, camberwell gypsy said:

I had to do this. Now, I'm not having a pop at those who wear one in close proximity to others. I'm talking about those who wear one when there is nobody around. A few times I've been walking the dogs in the middle of a meadow and have seen people still wearing one. Who are they gonna get bat soup flu off of, squirrels?

The other day this happened; I was with the dogs on a stretch of quiet country road and up ahead a woman, all masked up, looked around, saw me and literally press herself up against a tree as if I'd pulled a knife on her. She was in her late 60s early 70s. I asked her what her problem was? "I don't want to catch covid". She then explained that her mum died of it. Her mum was 94 and had metastatic breast cancer. Basically it spread to multiple organs. The Dr informed her that covid killed her. I tried to explain that the covid didn't kill her it was the cancer that had eaten her insides that killed her. She was having none of because she believed the Dr. 

I really think that the people of this country have literally been scared into submission. People arguing with each other because one party are not wearing a mask. I've seen people surrounded by nobody, wearing them, lone drivers in cars wearing them. 

What's the opinions of those on here?

It's am absolute embarrassment the way the majority have submitted to this everchanging/Do as we say not as we do bollocks.

I thought the majority of British people had some bollocks and common sense, however after decades of reality TV, eating shite food and having the likes of @ChildeHarold around...the majority have surrendered. 

I get so many looks in the shops when I don't have a mask on its ridiculous, although as I'm a rather a good looking chap so it's probably a bit of that as well. I will not wear a mask, I will not comply with your bollocks overreaction and I will not have your Bill Gates funded vaccines. Go fuck yourselves.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's am absolute embarrassment the way the majority have submitted to this everchanging/Do as we say not as we do bollocks.

I thought the majority of British people had some bollocks and common sense, however after decades of reality TV, eating shite food and having the likes of @ChildeHarold around...the majority have surrendered. 

I get so many looks in the shops when I don't have a mask on its ridiculous, although as I'm a rather a good looking chap so it's probably a bit of that as well. I will not wear a mask, I will not comply with your bollocks overreaction and I will not have your Bill Gates funded vaccines. Go fuck yourselves.

Go fuck YOURSELF CUNT. 

52 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So are you old bill then @Dyslexic cnutcnut? I've got some nice skunk weed but I have given up smoking. You want it? 😁

I’m not and I have my own OCR. It was partly responsible in me overstepping the mark with Eric...🙈 I hope the Wolf is taking the day off now....

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

During the brief spell that I worked as a meter made for the council we had to use our own cars to moved between the various car parks. On day I came back to my car and there was a sheet of paper stuck under one of the wipers. When I looked at the sheet of paper I the following was hand printed on it on it  .. "You don't know who I am but three weeks ago you put a ticket on my mother's car when she was only 25 minutes over the time. She has not had a good time lately and has not got much money. You lot on the council are lucky, you don't pay council tax and get free food and housing. It is poor people like me and my mum who are paying for it .. my neighbour used to work for the council as well and he tells me what you all get up to, you can all get fucked.".

BSNH.

19 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What rank is it that you can shit yourself and have your chauffeur drive off at speed when one of your constables is being hacked to death by a peaceful? 

Guest SlipperyHorribleCunt
8 hours ago, Fatty said:

Fuck em, smelly unwashed cunts

Why not roll up to a traveller's site and tell them what you think? Double dare ya! 😈