CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vigils

Penny Farthing

12 minutes ago, Clavo said:

@southerncuntand others where was your fake outrage when this comment was posted?

The fact is, you should know better if you're allegedly a woman.

I'd have thought that any female would naturally recognise the dangers of victim blaming. It's one small step from saying that it's a woman's fault that she got raped because she was wearing a mini-skirt, to insisting that she wears a burka for her own safety.

You're an absolute fucking disgrace. 

• Like 4

Just now, Decimus said:

I'd have thought that any female would naturally recognise the dangers of victim blaming. It's one small step from saying that it's a woman's fault that she got raped because she was wearing a mini-skirt, to insisting that she wears a burka for her own safety.

Youre an absolute fucking disgrace. 

I do recognise the issue of victim blaming but over the many years that I worked shifts and would often walk to and from work in the early hours of the morning and one occasion I was assaulted, I was told that I had the responsibility to take care and in retrospect the advice was reasonable as I was a similar age to Sarah Everard at the time and should have been more savvy.

1 minute ago, Clavo said:

I do recognise the issue of victim blaming but over the many years that I worked shifts and would often walk to and from work in the early hours of the morning and one occasion I was assaulted, I was told that I had the responsibility to take care and in retrospect the advice was reasonable as I was a similar age to Sarah Everard at the time and should have been more savvy.

Understandable after the fact maybe, but who really spends their entire lives thinking "some sinister cunt could be around the next corner waiting to cut my throat" every day of their lives?

42 minutes ago, Clavo said:

It was not a police car. It was pointed out earlier in this thread there was a lockdown and that Londoners and others had been told to stay at home. Fake outrage on your part.

She flouted lockdown and therefore deserved to be raped and killed then? Decs is right, you're one small step away from the "she was asking for it" brigade. 

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Understandable after the fact maybe, but who really spends their entire lives thinking "some sinister cunt could be around the next corner waiting to cut my throat" every day of their lives?

That is one of the reasons that people do become victims. Have you ever seen a drunk step off a station platform, who is to blame if that drunk falls under a train and gets killed?

2 minutes ago, Clavo said:

That is one of the reasons that people do become victims. Have you ever seen a drunk step off a station platform, who is to blame if that drunk falls under a train and gets killed?

George Stephenson.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Someone called George Stephenson got drunk and fell under a train. Not impossible.

Wrong. It was his son, Robert Stephenson who engineered the locomotive (steam driven) The Rocket ran over an MP called Huskisson on its first routing between Liverpool and Manchester. (No bad thing!) I’ll defer to @Roadkill on this. George Stephenson died in his bed, of pleurisy.

Robert always got the ale in and never ducked a round when he lived in our spare bedroom. Lovely fella.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clavo said:

Watch a film called 'Compliance'. Watch it and then tell me if you think the people should have been more savvy. It goes a long way in explaining how fucking gullible people are.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You're an absolute fucking disgrace. 

Fuck me, talking about ‘opening a door to vitriol?’ I give up.

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Wrong. It was his son, Robert Stephenson who engineered the locomotive (steam driven) The Rocket ran over an MP called Huskisson on its first routing between Liverpool and Manchester. (No bad thing!) I’ll defer to @Roadkill on this. George Stephenson died in his bed, of pleurisy.

Robert always got the ale in and never ducked a round when he lived in our spare bedroom. Lovely fella.

I think Wellington was there as well. The MP didn't have to worry about finding a pair of Wellingtons to fit him due to the fact that the train cut both legs off.  In fact the poor fucker died. 

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking cunt

In this instance, the poor girl was blameless for her horrific abduction, rape and murder. Your excuse of being out on her own so she deserved it is pathetic beyond belief. That’s not the society we live in.

Tell it to Neil.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Interesting. You seem to think that an “advertising professional” is some kind of fucking genius. They’re not, trust me. 

As for her naivety I understand that before she bumped into this fucking bastard she walked across Clapham Common. Now you wouldn’t catch me walking across the Common after dark. Not unless I was equipped with a semi automatic weapon, locked and loaded. I have no desire to exchange witty repartee with bummers, druggies and muggers thank you very much. 

Naive? Perhaps.....but coming across this copper cunt was just bad luck

There are a lot of bent coppers.

8 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

That posing Izambard cunt with the six foot high top hat was one of Robert's mates .."Hello Bob" he would shout "Izacunt".

On 07/10/2021 at 23:02, Clavo said:

I worked shifts and would often walk to and from work in the early hours of the morning and one occasion I was assaulted,

Were you the 6ft. 18st bloke with the big beard? If so it was me that kicked you in the bollocks.

Fuck off.