CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who mow their fucking lawn and trim their hedgies non fucking stop

Bubba C

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've always had an eagle eye's view of your neighbours before. You obviously need to clean your windows, you dirty, nosy cunt.

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Inside or outside? 

I'd counsel against licking the inside of those windows, for reasons I don't think I need to expand upon.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

And what is the connection between bongo drums and barbecue tool belts?

I'd have thought the connection was obvious, given that the "Cunts with Barbecue Tool Belts" nomination was one of yours.

I have some retired cunt who lives next door with a petrol lawnmower that seems to get fired up every other fucking day at the moment. If it continues for much longer I'm going to be depositing a bucket of pea shingle on his grass under the cover of darkness to see how long the glazing in his conservatory lasts.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I have some retired cunt who lives next door with a petrol lawnmower that seems to get fired up every other fucking day at the moment. If it continues for much longer I'm going to be depositing a bucket of pea shingle on his grass under the cover of darkness to see how long the glazing in his conservatory lasts.

A more effective strategy would be to lace his garden with the shards of glass from the smashed empties you've accumulated since the start of lockdown.

The only drawback I can see is that it'll be immediately obvious to him when his garden is twinkling twenty times brighter than 55 Cancri e, you drunken fucking cunt.

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

lives in the east end, looks out of windows....

Bow peep.

I live in Sarf London Hardman. 

Eastenders ain’t real. No whitemen there any more. Not even Danny fucking Dyer.

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'd have thought the connection was obvious, given that the "Cunts with Barbecue Tool Belts" nomination was one of yours.

Nah. You lost me. 

By the way you should look up Barbecue tools on Amazon. They’ve got some super duper belts, tools and aprons on there. How can you resist an apron with “Pit Boss” written across it?

Fucking hell.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It’s probably decs old man and webby put the crusty cunt up to it just to make your cyder induced hangover 10 times worse

lol

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I live in Sarf London Hardman. 

Eastenders ain’t real. No whitemen there any more. Not even Danny fucking Dyer.

There aren't any white men left in the programme either. There are a couple with penises, but they're always stuck up each other's arses.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

There aren't any white men left in the programme either. There are a couple with penises, but they're always stuck up each other's arses.

Well the last time I watched it I was so disappointed that chubby Sonia didn’t get it on with that black nurse I gave it up for good. That must have been 20 fucking years ago surely?

A lot of gayness you say? Well it’s the BBC so I have no reason to question your ANALysis.

On 02/04/2021 at 17:44, Bubba C said:

I’m certain there’ll be an influx of corner members screaming “you have neighbours, you poor cunt” whilst they sit in their secluded mansions on 50 acre estates; but yes, the cunts who seem insistent on spending every other cunting day mowing the lawn or trimming their hedge as if getting it ready for Wimbledon can fuck right off. 

No doubt this is repeat bollocks. Fuck off. 

I’d add to this people who can’t use a strimmer properly. I had the misfortune of witnessing some daft cunt revving the guts out a petrol brush cutter today instead of pulsing the throttle. I hope he slices off his fucking toes next time a dies of sepsis