CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who mow their fucking lawn and trim their hedgies non fucking stop

Bubba C

I’m certain there’ll be an influx of corner members screaming “you have neighbours, you poor cunt” whilst they sit in their secluded mansions on 50 acre estates; but yes, the cunts who seem insistent on spending every other cunting day mowing the lawn or trimming their hedge as if getting it ready for Wimbledon can fuck right off. 

No doubt this is repeat bollocks. Fuck off. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

cunts who seem insistent on spending every other cunting day mowing the lawn or trimming their hedge...

...pausing only to wash their fucking car at least four times a week, despite the cunts never actually leaving their house.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

...pausing only to wash their fucking car at least four times a week, despite the cunts never actually leaving their house.

I hate those cunts. A fucking Karcher even though they only travel 5 miles a week to the local supermarket and back. Wankers. 

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

My neighbour was out last weekend with his missus cleaning their wheels with a fucking toothbrush! Its a fucking Honda Civic you cunts.

I guess it's better than taking all four wheels off and dropping them in steradent. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

No doubt there’ll be an influx of corner members screaming “you have neighbours, you poor cunt” whilst they sit in their secluded mansions on 50 acre estates; but yes, the cunts who seem insistent on spending every other cunting day mowing the lawn or trimming their hedge as if getting it ready for Wimbledon can fuck right off. 

Actually it isn't. Nobody but you would put up such a pile of shite. Shove your bara brith up your fucking arse.

3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Actually it isn't. Nobody but you would put up such a pile of shite. 

Actually, there are a few nominations that touch on this.

However, I can say without fear of contradiction that is the first and only nomination ever to feature "hedgies".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

However, I can say without fear of contradiction that is the first and only nomination ever to feature "hedgies".

Thanks, Rain Man. Not sure where ‘hedgies’ came from, but I’ve been pulling an all-Drewer so that may explain a lot. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

I’m certain there’ll be an influx of corner members screaming “you have neighbours, you poor cunt” whilst they sit in their secluded mansions on 50 acre estates; but yes, the cunts who seem insistent on spending every other cunting day mowing the lawn or trimming their hedge as if getting it ready for Wimbledon can fuck right off. 

This is repeat bollocks. Fuck off. Lol.

Edited by Ape™️
Fuck off Frank, you skulking shit-cunt.
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s a bit rich a jock critiquing my excellent nominations regarding grass; the stuff doesn’t start growing up there till July 

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

The village I've moved to, has cunts who have never heard of electricity as they all seem to use petrol mowers and stink up the whole place with fucking petrol fumes.  

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It’s a bit rich a jock critiquing my excellent nominations regarding grass; the stuff doesn’t start growing up there till July 

I think you might be confusing "critiquing" with "quoting". If I ever decide to critique, believe me you'll know about it.

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I think you might be confusing "critiquing" with "quoting". If I ever decide to critique, believe me you'll know about it.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I’m well aware of what a cheeky scamp you are bawsy, but beccareful; don’t go overboard with the acrimony these days

Lads? 

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I’m well aware of what a cheeky scamp you are bawsy, but be careful; don’t go overboard with the acrimony these days

Heaven forfend, Stubby, I can assure you that off topic inter-member badinage is completely off the table.