CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Times like these.

Dyslexic cnut

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

To be fair I was born in a shoebox on the M1 is mildly entertaining but dragging your sad bereavement onto the site and then making far fetched comparisons with the present day population is just a bit off key. On the face of it the war generation seems to have been tougher because of their more rough and ready environment and upbringing. But todays generations have a heap load more stress from different areas to deal with that was unknown then. I feel sorry for your loss but please do try to maintain a degree of perspective. 

Don’t ever answer me again. Not on this site or anywhere else. Do you get me sweetheart?

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes. Based on IQ, usefulness to society and looks.

Kill The Poor, you first you cum swapping sausager 

I have to say there's some merit in eugenics no matter how frowned upon it is. 

Keeping the chronically ill and genetically deficient alive long enough to reproduce is a road to ruin. Modern medicine, for all its amazing benefits, can't keep up. It's now just filling the world with even more ill adapted specimens, weakening the gene pool and swelling the coffers of the pharmaceutical companies further. 

• Like 2

Just now, Goober said:

I have to say there's some merit in eugenics no matter how frowned upon it is. 

Keeping the chronically ill and genetically deficient alive long enough to reproduce is a road to ruin. Modern medicine, for all its amazing benefits, can't keep up. It's now just filling the world with even more ill adapted specimens, weakening the gene pool and swelling the coffers of the pharmaceutical companies further. 

Thanks to our big brains, advancements in science and medicine and of course the caring society we live in, it’s no longer the survival of the fittest. Indeed, the weak and lazy will be housed, fed and cared for by the state free to spawn more of their small minded progeny. 

Don’t get me wrong, some poor cunts through no fault of their own deserve help but it’s the career unemployed, lazy fucking cunt slobs who should simply be machine gunned and thrown into the sea. I’d say at least 10% of the population fall into this bracket, add to this the paedos, druggies, criminal cunts and Catholics we’re well on the way

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’m a free man as we type, Goobs. They made me sing that Engelbert Humpledink hit for five hours before they freed me.

Glad to hear it. 

Now you're at liberty may I, respectfully, suggest that you stop sucking Frank's winkle. If you can't detach your laughing gear from said appendage I'm going to have to put my hobnailed boots on and kick your cunt off. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Glad to hear it. 

Now you're at liberty may I, respectfully, suggest that you stop sucking Frank's winkle. If you can't detach your laughing gear from said appendage I'm going to have to put my hobnailed boots on and kick your cunt off. 

He’s holding a very dear relative as a hostage, Doc. If I don’t do as he says the poor woman is in grave danger. I’m in a bit of a pickle when all’s said and done.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s holding a very dear relative as a hostage, Doc. If I don’t do as he says the poor woman is in grave danger. I’m in a bit of a pickle when all’s said and done.

DC, were you close to your father? 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Thanks to our big brains, advancements in science and medicine and of course the caring society we live in, it’s no longer the survival of the fittest. Indeed, the weak and lazy will be housed, fed and cared for by the state free to spawn more of their small minded progeny. 

Don’t get me wrong, some poor cunts through no fault of their own deserve help but it’s the career unemployed, lazy fucking cunt slobs who should simply be machine gunned and thrown into the sea. I’d say at least 10% of the population fall into this bracket, add to this the paedos, druggies, criminal cunts and Catholics we’re well on the way

I can't blame the lazy, they're just playing the loopholes in the system. That means the system is at fault, not those benefiting from it. One could argue that they're actually savvy and well adapted. Can't say I've had to fall back on benefits but I suspect these people are far cleverer at exploiting it than I would be. 

It's astonishing to me how society has transformed in the last 50 years. If there were more than a couple of kids in your year at school that fell into the 'special' category I'd be surprised. Now it's every other kid. Yes, some of these conditions are made up bollocks, but there's definitely a massive increase in real conditions that illustrate a weakening gene pool. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It's not like the massive poof is going to rape her. 

You're being a sentimental cunt. Let her die. More cunting, less sucking. 

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

In the latter years, after I’d had his house valued.

Frank Snr was over the other day for a game of snooker. I've got an old Riley in the basement. He's 82 and still squats and farts over the corner pockets trying to put me off my game. I love the man.  

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I bet every single smart-arsed modern phone or tablet's length is still shorter than the girth of your ginormous weapon.

Christ I fucking hate you.

The 1989 Motorola Prick pales into insignificance compared to  Lady Pens enormous ‘hand held device’ while he/she/it is stood at the urinal emptying it’s  ballast tank. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Frank Snr was over the other day for a game of snooker. I've got an old Riley in the basement. He's 82 and still squats and farts over the pockets trying to put me off my game. I love the man.  

All's fair in love and competitive sport. You could try and level the playing field, Francis. I suspect that trying to generate any volume from your slack sphinctered, broken arsehole might lead to follow through and a double kiss in off the brown though. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I would like to see Catholic public school education for all.

All problems would be solved in no time.

All? It appears that you don’t consider an anal carnage pandemic to be a problem then? Who’d have guessed?

Just now, Goober said:

All's fair in love and competitive sport. You could try and level the playing field, Francis. I suspect that trying to generate any volume from your slack sphinctered, broken arsehole might lead to follow through and a double kiss in of the brown though. 

I suppose now is as good a time as any to say that I don't hate you, doc. I never have. In fact, if I'm being honest, I think you're probably a very gentle soul. However, not once in umpteen years have you made me laugh. Not once! Why is that?

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Frank Snr was over the other day for a game of snooker. I've got an old Riley in the basement. He's 82 and still squats and farts over the corner pockets trying to put me off my game. I love the man.  

He must be fucking ashamed at the way you’ve turned out, which is at least something as no one else gives a flying fuck.

Wanker.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

I suppose now is as good a time as any to say that I don't hate you, doc. I never have. In fact, if I'm being honest, I think you're probably a very gentle soul. However, not once in umpteen years have you made me laugh. Not once! Why is that?

Well, that's encouraging, Francis.

I guess you can't control who you fall in love with. Shit happens, but I must tell you, it's unrequited. 

I claim nothing, people see what they want. I won't say I'm a gentle soul, but I'm fair, I don't follow the herd and I advocate reason. 

There was a time, prehistory, when I thought you were entertaining, but then your true colours shone through. I don't blame a fox being a fox, anymore than I blame you for being a worm.

I was not placed on this earth to amuse you. I'm content to be dour and plod on. My merits are manifest, but I can't be all things to all men. I'll carry on making my significant but anonymous contribution to the world we live in and I'm happy with the reward that brings. 

What have you contributed, Frank? 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Well, that's encouraging, Francis.

I guess you can't control who you fall in love with. Shit happens, but I must tell you, it's unrequited. 

I claim nothing, people see what they want. I won't say I'm a gentle soul, but I'm fair, I don't follow the herd and I advocate reason. 

There was a time, prehistory, when I thought you were entertaining, but then your true colours shone through. I don't blame a fox being a fox, anymore than I blame you for being a worm.

I was not placed on this earth to amuse you. I'm content to be dour and plod on. My merits are manifest, but I can't be all things to all men. I'll carry on making my significant but anonymous contribution to the world we live in and I'm happy with the reward that brings. 

What have you contributed, Frank? 

Walnut.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Walnut.

It's not going to make The Times obituary pages, Frank. 

Born: 1960's. 

Died: recently, but not soon enough. 

Noted for: Walnut, rampant homosexuality, twiglet limbs, faux outrage, backstabbing. 

Gone and very soon to be forgotten. 

• Like 3

Just now, Goober said:

It's not going to make The Times obituary pages, Frank. 

Born: 1960's. 

Died: recently, but not soon enough. 

Noted for: Walnut, rampant homosexuality, twiglet limbs, faux outrage, backstabbing. 

Gone and very soon to be forgotten. 

Watch that film.. Suntan. It's Eric Cuntman all over. Come back and thank me tomorrow.