CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too late, your first response was to negate an opinion which was a side issue, nothing about the narrative being false.

You can cloud the issue all you like. The fact remains that you told the punter ship that I PM’d you a CV. I did not do any such thing. You’re too arrogant to be contrite. @King Billyamongst others has got you well summed up. You’ve claimed more expertise and professional about turns than anyone on here. Admit it, you’re pissed off at being questioned and having your phoney dental qualifications/career lampooned. You don’t like it up you do you?

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You can cloud the issue all you like. The fact remains that you told the punter ship that I PM’d you a CV. I did not do any such thing. You’re too arrogant to be contrite. @King Billyamongst others has got you well summed up. You’ve claimed more expertise and professional about turns than anyone on here. Admit it, you’re pissed off at being questioned and having your phoney dental qualifications/career lampooned. You don’t like it up you do you?

Yeah, this is just an exercise in self-serving deflection. Now explain as per previous, what did I know differently? Name dropping and citing "others" isn't going to help you now. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, this is just an exercise in self-serving deflection. Now explain as per previous, what did I know differently? Name dropping and citing "others" isn't going to help you now. 

You’d asked for, and were furnished with, my qualifications via PM (which you chose to dismiss/denigrate publicly’)...that’s not hard...now...answer the question...did I ever send you, via PM, a CV? As you suggested to the members?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’d asked for, and were furnished with, my qualifications via PM (which you chose to dismiss/denigrate publicly’)...that’s not hard...now...answer the question...did I ever send you, via PM, a CV? As you suggested to the members?

You’ve had over 24 hours on this...press on eh?

I already said in a previous post what you itemised in your PM, you recently made out the PM comprised of seven words, it was much more than that. For all intents and purposes it was a potted CV. Now stop being anal and explain what did I know better as per the previous. For some reason you are skirting around the issue.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This part right here is the moment where you decided to mention the PM'd information. Why would you have me argue your case months later under the false assumption that it was an entirely new situation by liking a comment where I stated it appeared you were manipulated into mentioning it on the main boards yesterday?

This wasn't @Mrs Roops manipulating you into revealing info to have a go at you, just mentioning something you already decided to mention yourself. I've been the one cunt on here to help you out when you got yourself tangled up in PM drama before and now you've let me step into more of your shit without the simple fucking favour of letting me know you were taking the piss. Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

I already said in a previous post what you itemised in your PM, you recently made out the PM comprised of seven words, it was much more than that. For all intents and purposes it was a potted CV. Now stop being anal and explain what did I know better as per the previous. For some reason you are skirting around the issue.

‘Anal?’ There was no CV...as you stated ‘potted’ or otherwise. You told lies, on the forum and now, instead of coming clean, you’re prattling on about ‘weoponising’ or some such crap. I’ll repeat, in closing here, I’ve never seen you so active and engaged these past 8/9 months...says it all really?

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘Anal?’ There was no CV...as you stated ‘potted’ or otherwise. You told lies, on the forum and now, instead of coming clean, you’re prattling on about ‘weoponising’ or some such crap. I’ll repeat, in closing here, I’ve never seen you so active and engaged these past 8/9 months...says it all really?

Unfortunately, its not me you have to convince. Avoiding the question is not helping you, Walter.

15 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This part right here is the moment where you decided to mention the PM'd information. Why would you have me argue your case months later under the false assumption that it was an entirely new situation by liking a comment where I stated it appeared you were manipulated into mentioning it on the main boards yesterday?

This wasn't @Mrs Roops manipulating you into revealing info to have a go at you, just mentioning something you already decided to mention yourself. I've been the one cunt on here to help you out when you got yourself tangled up in PM drama before and now you've let me step into more of your shit without the simple fucking favour of letting me know you were taking the piss. Fuck off.

Bizarre. ‘You know differently?’ Yeah, that changes absolutely everything doesnt it? Christ on a bike.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

How noble. And yet, nowhere near a CV as you’ve stated..for effect? Am I right?

Well, its not a CV that I would send to a prospective employer but for the purposes of trying to impress via the medium of The Corner's PM facility it was a potted CV. Now, are you going to answer as to what you meant by me "knowing better"?

How noble. And yet, nowhere near a CV as you’ve stated..for effect? Am I right?

Potted: (of a biographical or historical account) put into a short and easily assimilable form.

Providing a potted CV is, therefore, in no way the same as sending an actual CV. Not that it really matters because anyone can claim to be anything here and all claims are utterly lampooned, true or not. 

For instance, did you know that I'm Pope Francis? It's a stressful job and this site gives me a break from those fucking useless cardinals. Stupid cunts. 

I'd say its time to move on. Many have trodden this road to ruin before. Sometimes you just have to stop digging. 

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, its not a CV that I would send to a prospective employer but for the purposes of trying to impress via the medium of The Corner's PM facility it was a potted CV. Now, are you going to answer as to what you meant by me "knowing better"?

Mealy mouthed...it goes something like this..,’no, it was not a cv...potted or otherwise DC. I was being disingenuous and a little bit untruthful in order to be seen to be winning the argument.’ Come on now, we’re nearly there and it’s getting late.

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Potted: (of a biographical or historical account) put into a short and easily assimilable form.

Providing a potted CV is, therefore, in no way the same as sending an actual CV. Not that it really matters because anyone can claim to be anything here and all claims are utterly lampooned, true or not. 

For instance, did you know that I'm Pope Francis? It's a stressful job and this site gives me a break from those fucking useless cardinals. Stupid cunts. 

I'd say its time to move on. Many have trodden this road to ruin before. Sometimes you just have to stop digging. 

Noted, Doc.

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Mealy mouthed...it goes something like this..,’no, it was not a cv...potted or otherwise DC. I was being disingenuous and a little bit untruthful in order to be seen to be winning the argument.’ Come on now, we’re nearly there and it’s getting late.

Unfortunately for you everyone has realised that you're staring down the barrel of a smoking gun and you pulled the trigger. You're stammering over the semantics of what may or may not be a potted CV but that is not the issue as well you...all of us know, that you did make out to be this amazing polymath who gave his expertise and time to better the less fortunate. Your persistent refusal to answer the question is because you are unable to do so.  All you are doing now is attempting to double down on the deceit.

My advice is take a rest from The Corner for a few weeks and return. If you wish to return under a new ID then that'll be fine.

18 minutes ago, Goober said:

That's Your Holiness or Holy Father to you. Don't forget next time or I'm reforming the Spanish Inquisition. 

Francis? It's me, John Paul 2.0! I'm not fucking dead mate. I sent that fucking cunt Alberto out for torch batteries, gave him the money for Duracell and the wanker got Ever-Ready and kept the change. I've been in the catacombs ever since. 

Send a nun down with some scotch eggs and Pringles. A fit one with nice tits.

speculum domestos. Amen.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Unfortunately for you everyone has realised that you're staring down the barrel of a smoking gun and you pulled the trigger. You're stammering over the semantics of what may or may not be a potted CV but that is not the issue as well you...all of us know, that you did make out to be this amazing polymath who gave his expertise and time to better the less fortunate. Your persistent refusal to answer the question is because you are unable to do so.  All you are doing now is attempting to double down on the deceit.

My advice is take a rest from The Corner for a few weeks and return. If you wish to return under a new ID then that'll be fine.

You speak for everyone I see? The last refuge of a coward is in a crowd. The fact remains, you lied and I did not. A further fact is that I am bored with this now. As I’ve been informed, arguing with you is like kicking water uphill. I’ve spent too long trying to debate, honestly with you. The missus is livid that I’ve been pre-occupied these past two nights (your most animated in some time!) I now have to spend tomorrow convincing her that I’ve not been sexting a married, middle-aged woman who is a size eight and dresses up as a nun. Women eh? Goodnight x 

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why would anyone in their right mind...feel the need to explain themselves to a lazy cunt like you? Get scrolling or fuck off. With all due respect, reverence et al.

Take your due respect, and your reverence, and shove them up your arse.