CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sasha Johnson

Hammer of Cunts

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There's an Easter egg in this one specifically for you, Billy. See of you can find it.

This is the only way I could warn you of her plan.

🤭 It looks like it’s squeaky bum time for me RK. I’m going to be Epsteined. How the fuck has it come to this? 

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Amen.

There's an Easter egg for you too - aside from the obvious famous couch. Take a closer look at the picture on the wall - bit hard to see due to the writing (which I've only just noticed is an awful choice of colour considering the context of the couch - I can only promise it was intended to be red paint), but I thought it was a fun little tribute.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/03/2022 at 09:10, Mrs Roops said:

Brilliant, it was this sort of behaviour that had you fitted for the straight jacket at the outset - some two and a half years ago. Clearly you have not learnt the lesson.

Show me where I have broken the rules Mr Roops? The rules written by your good self apparently. 
What sort of behaviour is “this sort of behaviour” exactly? We all know…….calling you a fake and a fraud…. you can’t handle it can you? 
Total bullshitter. You can’t cope with  me so do what you have to do you pathetic coward.

Guest judgetwi
On 16/03/2022 at 10:00, Decimus said:

The uncontrolled ramblings of a totally unhinged mind.

When you wake up at 3pm after what was no doubt a night of wild debauchery sinking ten litres of white cider, read back the above shit and hang your empty head in shame.

Sort yourself out, "mate", you're an absolute disgrace.

Guess what Hillbillyboy? If I want to drink ten litres of anything I fucking will do. If I want to get out of bed at 3 in the afternoon I fucking will do. 
What makes you think I need the approval of a creepy little weirdo like you to do anything? 
Come on Brainbox you know you can do better than that. Think about all the things the bullies called you at school. 
That’s when you were actually at school and not crying like a girl with your headaches and gyppo tummy.

23 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There's an Easter egg for you too - aside from the obvious famous couch. Take a closer look at the picture on the wall - bit hard to see due to the writing (which I've only just noticed is an awful choice of colour considering the context of the couch - I can only promise it was intended to be red paint), but I thought it was a fun little tribute.

Yes, I had noticed but I was more taken with the lace panelling.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Show me where I have broken the rules Mr Roops? The rules written by your good self apparently. 
What sort of behaviour is “this sort of behaviour” exactly? We all know…….calling you a fake and a fraud…. you can’t handle it can you? 
Total bullshitter. You can’t cope with  me so do what you have to do you pathetic coward.

We've been here before...

On 24/09/2019 at 20:44, Mrs Roops said:

Never mind Judge, its only a website.  I'm becoming pissed off scattering bodies around on account of your hypersensitivity and paranoia. Stop painting a large target on your back. I don't want to hear another peep out of you on the subject.

On 18/04/2020 at 09:36, Mrs Roops said:

I advised you last September to cease pinning a target on your back. Stop self-rattling.

On 20/10/2021 at 09:46, Mrs Roops said:

Well it wasn't for the subversive cutting edge discourse that he alludes to. It was for inciting the puntership to shoot a target he pinned to himself despite repeated directives not to do so.

Contrary to what you say, I think we are handling you rather well. You see, one of the benefits of a benign dictatorship is that certain punters, especially the alcohol dependent ones, are placed into a category where they can only speak when they have permission to do so. Now you may wail and snarl that this is unfair and against the common tenets of natural justice but the fact of the matter is I don't care. The truth is you can't handle being handled. Stay warm!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

It’s a fucking lizard in a poorly made latex suit Judge. It thinks it’s been playing with me, and plans to eat me eventually when it gets bored. I’m quite looking forward to that.

21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Contrary to what you say, I think we are handling you rather well. You see, one of the benefits of a benign dictatorship is that certain punters, especially the alcohol dependent ones, are placed into a category where they can only speak when they have permission to do so. Now you may wail and snarl that this is unfair and against the common tenets of natural justice but the fact of the matter is I don't care. The truth is you can't handle being handled. Stay warm!

Oooh! That must have got the juices flowing in your manky old crotch. Sort yourself out ffs.

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That’s when you were actually at school and not crying like a girl with your headaches and gyppo tummy.

Considering that the vast majority of your posts are about how beastly Mrs Roops is to you and how everyone allegedly thinks you're a sex case, I hardly think you're in a position to accuse anyone of "crying like a girl".

How predicatable of a Jew to play the victim card with such breathtaking hypocrisy. Sort yourself out, you're past the point of becoming a laughing stock and well on your way to becoming a figure of pity.

You late-night lurking, alcoholic cunt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yes, I had noticed but I was more taken with the lace panelling.

I'm quite happy with how that turned out. It wouldn't have looked as good if I'd just left them plain black. I figure that if you do ever reach the point where you're living off cold ravioli straight from the tin and writing self-motivating slogans across your own walls, you'd still at least be unbearably sluttish about it.

I consider it one of your strengths of character.

• Like 1

On 17/03/2022 at 00:33, Roadkill said:

Roops knows best. As usual:

roops_knows_best_by_roadkill3692_df1v4pc

@Mrs Roops... have you seen the tits, thighs and lady area that RK has given you? At least give it a like you ungrateful witch.

After all, when was the last time that anyone, besides yourself, put that much effort into making you look good?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops... have you seen the tits, thighs and lady area that RK has given you? At least give it a like you ungrateful witch.

After all, when was the last time that anyone, besides yourself, put that much effort into making you look good?

Its the price of success, Eric. She encouraged me in my early days, but I'm getting the hint that further approval will be withheld until I at least try and invade Poland. I'm working on it.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Its the price of success, Eric. She encouraged me in my early days, but I'm getting the hint that further approval will be withheld until I at least try and invade Poland. I'm working on it.

She’s a piece of fucking work allright. I’ve asked Eddie for her hand in marriage this afternoon. He’s being a bit obtuse now over the financial settlement. I’ve offered him  97P, which I think is more than fair. He hasn’t turned it down yet which is promising. 
Greedy cunt.

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

She’s a piece of fucking work allright. I’ve asked Eddie for her hand in marriage this afternoon. He’s being a bit obtuse now over the financial settlement. I’ve offered him  97P, which I think is more than fair. He hasn’t turned it down yet which is promising. 
Greedy cunt.

You fucking flash cunt. I just suggested using a fresh condom every other time.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Guess what Hillbillyboy? If I want to drink ten litres of anything I fucking will do. If I want to get out of bed at 3 in the afternoon I fucking will do. 
What makes you think I need the approval of a creepy little weirdo like you to do anything? 
Come on Brainbox you know you can do better than that. Think about all the things the bullies called you at school. 

Please drink 10 litres tonight- make it bleach you prize fucking idiot 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Right O Quincy.

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Greedy cunt.

21 hours ago, King Billy said:

Heh heh heh.

Oooh! That must have got the juices flowing in your manky old crotch. Sort yourself out ffs.

It’s a fucking lizard in a poorly made latex suit Judge. It thinks it’s been playing with me, and plans to eat me eventually when it gets bored. I’m quite looking forward to that.

It appears I'm still living in that empty space of yours...rent free. You really should get a solicitor to evict me. Or a psychiatrist.

Guest judgetwi
On 18/03/2022 at 12:39, Decimus said:

Considering that the vast majority of your posts are about how beastly Mrs Roops is to you 

Beastly? Fucking beastly!! I know you were bullied at school but I had no idea it was a private school you posh little wanker. That would never have crossed my mind but the Windsors are ample proof that a private education doesn’t make you smart.

Your parents should ask for their money back. They were treated beastfully…..err…..is that the right word posh country boy?

Guest judgetwi
On 18/03/2022 at 11:18, Mrs Roops said:

Alcohol dependent? So now you are reduced to repetition of the schoolboy insults of the wankers I take the piss out of. I’m getting to you ain’t I Mr Roops? I’m living in your head, ain’t that right? 
Incidentally I’m not aware that the consumption of alcohol is illegal in this country. I don’t see you admonishing the cunts on here boasting about their copious consumption of illegal drugs, including one prick bragging about going to prison for it.

Who exactly are you moderating Mr Moderator? 

Fake.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Alcohol dependent? So now you are reduced to repetition of the schoolboy insults of the wankers I take the piss out of.

It doesn't take a genius level intellect to deduce that your 2am posts are made under the influence of several litres of cheap, white cider.

Try to be a bit more coherent and a bit less hysterical and you may find that the accusations of being a crybaby, alcoholic, stupid fat cunt start to go away.

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Alcohol dependent? So now you are reduced to repetition of the schoolboy insults of the wankers I take the piss out of. I’m getting to you ain’t I Mr Roops? I’m living in your head, ain’t that right? 
Incidentally I’m not aware that the consumption of alcohol is illegal in this country. I don’t see you admonishing the cunts on here boasting about their copious consumption of illegal drugs, including one prick bragging about going to prison for it.

Who exactly are you moderating Mr Moderator? 

Fake.

Since March 2014 I have mentioned your name 16 times. During the same period you have bitched about me 187 times. The latter figure does not include the instances where you do not mention my name but allude to your "victimisation" indirectly usually by the inclusion of red triangles in your posts. So, who do you think is living in whose head? Silly old alcohol-dependant fart.

• Like 3