CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hissy Fit ..

colonelkurtz

...  by Andrew Lloyd Webber who has said he is determined to open his theatres on 21 June, even if he risks being arrested. “ We are going to open, come hell or high water," he told the Telegraph. 

Ooh ! .. Can't fecking wait to sing along to -  " You'll never take me alive copper .. go on , just you try you slags .. I'll take all of you daahn .. I'm fuckin' nawty I am " all set to a jaunty but sensitive melody that always sounds familiar .. that's because the fucker has been winging it for years by nicking and pieceing together other composers stuff from Mahler to Motown for years . He will no doubt then be largeing it down the West End with a brand new new production starring fuck knows who and describes the torment of a luvvie free 18 months. So what if he was knobbing Sarah Brightman back in the day, the lucky bastard .. it's not as though I care .

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm big in Japan 🇯🇵

When you're big in Japan, tonight
Big in Japan, be tight
Big in Japan, where the Eastern sea's so blue
Big in Japan, alright
Pay, then I'll sleep by your side
Things are easy when you're big in Japan
When you're big in Japan...
Neon on my naked skin

You closet Alphaville fanatic, they are Germoon I believe?

Now I have PROOF you are a bloody nutter.

10 minutes ago, ProfB said:
Big in Japan, be tight
Big in Japan, alright
Neon on my naked skin

It was on the 1984 'Hits Tape'. The rival to 'Now' which didn't catch on. Other tracks from the 'Hits Tape'...

Footloose -Kenny Loggins

Apollo 9 - Adam Ant

Let's Hear It For The Boy - Deniece Williams

Move Closer - Phyllis Nelson

Jump - Van Halen

and some others I can't remember.

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Mr Lloyd Webber walks into a Burger King and says "Give me two whoppers"

The clerk thinks for a moment and then replies "Okay, your music is great and you are a wonderful human being"

36 minutes ago, ProfB said:
Big in Japan, be tight
Big in Japan, alright
Neon on my naked skin

Wild Boys?

Guest judgetwi

Isn’t this the same cocksucker who compared cunts who hadn’t had the jab with “drunken drivers”? So .... what’s the fucking deal then facefuck? Do we have to have our vaccine passports up to date Mein Obersturmbahnfuhrer? This rich bastard tries to portray himself as some kind of martyr who is willing to got to the nick on behalf of the rights of us mugs to fill his massive pockets. Yeah, like that’s going to happen. 

The prick says he may have to sell the 6 theatres he owns ( I had no idea to be fair!) So who are you going to sell them to cuntface? Who wants to buy 6 fucking West End theatres?

Oh yeah...... Saudi fucking Arabia so they can turn them into Mosques. Good thinking Lord Shithead......you’re smarter than I thought.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It was on the 1984 'Hits Tape'. The rival to 'Now' which didn't catch on. Other tracks from the 'Hits Tape'...

Footloose -Kenny Loggins

Apollo 9 - Adam Ant

Let's Hear It For The Boy - Deniece Williams

Move Closer - Phyllis Nelson

Jump - Van Halen

and some others I can't remember.

Proof that the 80's was a decade of totally fucking shit music. There's a far better version by the Guano Apes done in the noughties 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Neil said:

Proof that the 80's was a decade of totally fucking shit music. There's a far better version by the Guano Apes done in the noughties 

Late 70s punk and post punk was the best IMO. Early 80s promised good stuff but apart from a very few decent bands, it petered out. Then it really got shit when  Stock, Aitken and Whatacunt began clogging the charts up with shit. 

Pete Burns was a cunt 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Late 70s punk and post punk was the best IMO. Early 80s promised good stuff but apart from a very few decent bands, it petered out. Then it really got shit when  Stock, Aitken and Whatacunt began clogging the charts up with shit. 

Pete Burns was a cunt 

The rescue from the mainstream UK 70's sea of shit.

Ok yes , Bowie and early Roxy ... but Fleetwood fucking Mac and the Eagles ? ... give me a break and fuck right off                                                                                                                                                                   

feelgoods.thumb.jpg.7ea572b2c61648028b3427b7696e9772.jpg

44 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

The rescue from the mainstream UK 70's sea of shit.

Ok yes , Bowie and early Roxy ... but Fleetwood fucking Mac and the Eagles ? ... fuck right off                                                                                                                                                                   

feelgoods.thumb.jpg.7ea572b2c61648028b3427b7696e9772.jpg

I've actually got the t-shirt with the faces of that pic on it. 

14 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Mr Lloyd Webber walks into a Burger King and says "Give me two whoppers"

The clerk thinks for a moment and then replies "Okay, your music is great and you are a wonderful human being"

Spitting image did a skit with I think Beethoven and Mozart  farting  with the line "Composers who fart a lot". Then they had Lloyd Webbers puppet composing with the line "Lloyd Webber, a fart who composes a lot". 

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Neil, think before you post, you fucking spanner. Eric’s shortlist of artists from the ‘84 album ‘Hits Tape’ does not prove the ‘eighties was a decade of totally fucking shit music’. All it proves is that your intellect is on par with King fucking Billy.  

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Neil, think before you post, you fucking spanner. Eric’s shortlist of artists from the ‘84 album ‘Hits Tape’ does not prove the ‘eighties was a decade of totally fucking shit music’. All it proves is that your intellect is on par with King fucking Billy.  

When you're not tapping your toes along to Bronski Beat whilst sat on a Sybian, what other artists do you enjoy from the 80s?

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

It was all wank, tell me who emerged in the eighties and what genre of music was developed and influences today's artists?. It was the decade that gave us blokes who wore shit loads of make-up and started today's snowflake generation. Honestly I can't listen to any of that fucking shite and am amazed at the number of '80's night' themes that clubs promote. T'Pau,Spandau Ballet Duran Duran, Simply Red, Culture Club,electronic shit like Thomas Dolby, Visage ,Soft Cell and the aforementioned Stock,Authentic & Wankerman, fucking shit.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

It was all wank, tell me who emerged in the eighties and what genre of music was developed and influences today's artists?. It was the decade that gave us blokes who wore shit loads of make-up and started today's snowflake generation. Honestly I can't listen to any of that fucking shite and am amazed at the number of '80's night' themes that clubs promote. T'Pau,Spandau Ballet Duran Duran, Simply Red, Culture Club,electronic shit like Thomas Dolby, Visage ,Soft Cell and the aforementioned Stock,Authentic & Wankerman, fucking shit.

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

I rest my fucking case

The 80s was the bestest decade for music. Maybe not in a technical or creative sense, but as a snapshot of a world that still had a bit of joy in it. Before everything went insane and free speech and thought were abolished. 

We were still allowed to have a laugh and be carefree. The music just reminds us what it felt like.

Duran Duran might have been crap, but if they won a BRIT award it was because people were entertained by them, not because of politics and appeasement.

• Like 4