CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gary Herbert

Jiggerycock

This.....this.....this..... pint-sized fucker has been getting on my tits since forever - well, specifically, 1992 when he cried like the baby Jesus on the winners podium,  after steering the Searle brothers in the GB coxed pair to Olympic Gold in Barcelona.

Not content with acting like a prize petunia on one of the biggest of international stages, he continues to steal a living by phoning in the same commentary for every rowing race, using a random phrase generator, viz

"Get out from the start quickly....dictate the pace of the race.....settle through the middle one thousand metres....taking the stroke rate up....25 strokes left....one last effort"

I'm amazed James Cracknell doesn't twat him into the middle of the next Olympiad.

Oh and as for calling us 'Grayd Briddun', I mean WT actual F?

You sound like a superannuated DJ on Local Radio Gold, who thinks music ended with 'Radar Love'

The cunt was never much to look at even back then, but he now bears a remarkable resemblance to one of those compare the market meerkats. Or is it Theodore out of the chipmunks? One of those rodenty little fuckers anyway.

garry-herbert-mbe.jpg

37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The cunt was never much to look at even back then, but he now bears a remarkable resemblance to one of those compare the market meerkats. Or is it Theodore out of the chipmunks? One of those rodenty little fuckers anyway.

garry-herbert-mbe.jpg

He looks like a fuckin' shirt-lifter too!

Maybe he's one of those 'cock-less' foreskins.

58 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

This.....this.....this..... pint-sized fucker has been getting on my tits since forever - well, specifically, 1992 when he cried like the baby Jesus on the winners podium,  after steering the Searle brothers in the GB coxed pair to Olympic Gold in Barcelona.

Not content with acting like a prize petunia on one of the biggest of international stages, he continues to steal a living by phoning in the same commentary for every rowing race, using a random phrase generator, viz

"Get out from the start quickly....dictate the pace of the race.....settle through the middle one thousand metres....taking the stroke rate up....25 strokes left....one last effort"

I'm amazed James Cracknell doesn't twat him into the middle of the next Olympiad.

Oh and as for calling us 'Grayd Briddun', I mean WT actual F?

You sound like a superannuated DJ on Local Radio Gold, who thinks music ended with 'Radar Love'

Bit like every female football pundits script:"They need to score more goals than the opponents"...." scoring goals is important when you're a striker"...."you need to be strong in the tackle when defending". 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bit like every female football pundits script:"They need to score more goals than the opponents"...." scoring goals is important when you're a striker"...."you need to be strong in the tackle when defending". 

Gender-traitor…M’lady won’t be happy with you.