CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead Jewish Comics

Last Cunt Standing

49 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Good.. so you know then?

The cunt's a fucking member of the House of Lords. A politician and servant to the electorate.

I demand my right to make fun out of his funny looking head. We can call Boris Johnson a fat blonde cunt, Dianne Abbott a fucking retard with a druggy son who can't count without using her sausage like fingers, Tony Blair a rat faced little war criminal cunt - the absolute lot of the scumbags exactly what they fucking are - but this little fucking hobgoblin looking afterbirth gets the soft treatment?

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The cunt's a fucking member of the House of Lords. A politician and servant to the electorate.

I demand my right to make fun out of his funny looking head. We can call Boris Johnson a fat blonde cunt, Dianne Abbott a fucking retard with a druggy son who can't count without using her sausage like fingers, Tony Blair a rat faced little war criminal cunt - the absolute lot of the scumbags exactly what they fucking are - but this little fucking hobgoblin looking afterbirth gets the soft treatment?

Work harder. A cunt is a cunt because they are a cunt. Not because they have a pretty fucking obvious disability. Completely agree with the House of Lords / Tory Schtick but unfortunately the entire focus above was brought to bear on his disability. That’s lazy. I feel the same way about lazy cunting where race, gender and religion are concerned too. Ms Abbott, in my view, is an absolute pudend for a dozen extremely valid reasons, none of which involve her race or gender yet that seems to be the entire focus of the commentary about her here. That’s another example of lazy cunting too.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Work harder. A cunt is a cunt because they are a cunt. Not because they have a pretty fucking obvious disability. Completely agree with the House of Lords / Tory Schtick but unfortunately the entire focus above was brought to bear on his disability. That’s lazy. I feel the same way about lazy cunting where race, gender and religion are concerned too. Ms Abbott, in my view, is an absolute pudend for a dozen extremely valid reasons, none of which involve her race or gender yet that seems to be the entire focus of the commentary about her here. That’s another example of lazy cunting too.

I'm not going to get pissy over it like I may have done three or four years ago, I don't feel a need to have my words immortalised in stone.

If you choose to delete any nomination or post that I make then so be it, you're a moderator and I'm not, and it's entirely up to your discretion. I don't necessarily disagree with some of what you say, but all I'll add to it is that far more inflammatory and derogatory nominations have been allowed to stand or have been shuffled off to The Open Corner. You may think that's my personal opinion, but I guarantee I could give you more than half a dozen examples, that if you were honest with yourself, you'd agree with me on. 

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not going to get pissy over it like I may have done three or four years ago, I don't feel a need to have my words immortalised in stone.

If you choose to delete any nomination or post that I make then so be it, you're a moderator and I'm not, and it's entirely up to your discretion. I don't necessarily disagree with some of what you say, but all I'll add to it is that far more inflammatory and derogatory nominations have been allowed to stand or have been shuffled off to The Open Corner. You may think that's my personal opinion, but I guarantee I could give you more than half a dozen examples, that if you were honest with yourself, you'd agree with me on. 

I don’t disagree and I’m sure that such examples are readily identifiable. I don’t get to see ‘em all and that is about the amount of time that I have available to scan content. Having said that, it seems to me that the standard CC punter knows where THAT  line is and if they choose to throw themselves over it then there is a likelihood that the post or thread might get pulled. I don’t get too lathered up about all this… it’s  part of the cut and thrust. But, I do regard it as lazy cunting.

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

To be fair, in my brief snippet about her, I didn't mention her race or gender at all - aside from necessary pronouns - but she's also one of the first to pull the race card whenever it suits her, despite being a privileged cunt, and often as a blatant smokescreen to her crippling ineptness as both a parent and an MP, and I think that's why others do tend to call her out on it so much. Sort of like a certain twat of an F1 driver. 

I get the fact that there's a certain line, but it can get pretty hard to define on here sometimes. Let's be honest - @Mrs Roops does the majority of the moderation on here - so people have got used to long winded, gloating explanations as to why certain noms or punters have been fucked off.

24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

To be fair, in my brief snippet about her, I didn't mention her race or gender at all - aside from necessary pronouns - but she's also one of the first to pull the race card whenever it suits her, despite being a privileged cunt, and often as a blatant smokescreen to her crippling ineptness as both a parent and an MP, and I think that's why others do tend to call her out on it so much. Sort of like a certain twat of an F1 driver. 

I get the fact that there's a certain line, but it can get pretty hard to define on here sometimes. Let's be honest - @Mrs Roops does the majority of the moderation on here - so people have got used to long winded, gloating explanations as to why certain noms or punters have been fucked off.

This is true , I was  in fact referring to the bulk of the commentary that passed previously on this individual from others.

10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t disagree and I’m sure that such examples are readily identifiable. I don’t get to see ‘em all and that is about the amount of time that I have available to scan content. Having said that, it seems to me that the standard CC punter knows where THAT  line is and if they choose to throw themselves over it then there is a likelihood that the post or thread might get pulled. I don’t get too lathered up about all this… it’s  part of the cut and thrust. But, I do regard it as lazy cunting.

I was thinking of doing a Stephen Hawking nom, but on reflection I’ve decided not to be lazy, so I’m thinking Tanni Grey-Thompson or Rosie Jones. Which would you advise, if either?

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I was thinking of doing a Stephen Hawking nom, but on reflection I’ve decided not to be lazy, so I’m thinking Tanni Grey-Thompson or Rosie Jones. Which would you advise, if either?

Off ya go….. let’s see what you can do?  BTW…. Rosie Jones, disability and gay. How interesting in that? …. Not very, in my opinion.

7 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Off ya go….. let’s see what you can do?  BTW…. Rosie Jones, disability and gay. How interesting in that? …. Not very, in my opinion.

Sorry Spotto. I was jesting. If I was really going to go low I’d have included Frank in the list of unfortunates as he’s about as fucked as a human being can get.

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 15:11, Last Cunt Standing said:

Much debate around the book club dinner table tonight surrounding the funniest Jewish comic, triggered of course by the death of Jackie Mason. The funny bastard made it to 93, but it’s a bit of a cunt I won’t hear him again. Mel Brooks was of course mentioned, Larry David, Joan Rivers, Garry Shandling, Jerry Seinfeld and Billy Crystal were all given plaudits. A few purists suggested Phil Silvers and Gene Wilder, while the woman proposing Roseanne Barr I suspect won’t be invited again. I learned however that Jerry Sadowitz is criminally unknown in this part of the world, and with no video clips to support my case I am afraid the top-hatted misanthrope was ranked lower than Ben Fucking Stiller. Philistine Cunts. 

The book we had all read was passable, but quickly forgotten. Unlike Jackie. 

can I had 6 million names to this list?

31 minutes ago, ratcum said:

can I had 6 million names to this list?

Where have you been these last few months? It's been so dull on here sometimes I've found myself emergency stopping in the car just to get a choke off the seatbelt.

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Where have you been these last few months? It's been so dull on here sometimes I've found myself emergency stopping in the car just to get a choke off the seatbelt.

top man CB! Work has been monstrously busy and Frau Rat has had her brakes relined. In addition to that, and don't laugh, I'm in training for a sporting challenge.

good to see some of the old guard, but disappointed none of you have got rid of that Greek dog. He's about as useful as an over 60s club in Aberfan.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

top man CB! Work has been monstrously busy and Frau Rat has had her brakes relined. In addition to that, and don't laugh, I'm in training for a sporting challenge.

good to see some of the old guard, but disappointed none of you have got rid of that Greek dog. He's about as useful as an over 60s club in Aberfan.

I've stepped up in your absence as the site's chief anti-Semite, but I just haven't got your panache, I'm afraid.