CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Geronimo

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Stay out of this, you table for one cunt. Pen's found himself on the end of a thoroughly deserved kicking, and unless you want me to turn you inside out arsehole first, I strongly suggest that you wind your scraggly fucking pencil neck in.

I won't warn you again.

I expect that you sit on an orange box, your furniture have been seized by the bums .. this is the case isn't?

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fuckin hell Pen. I’ve had some well deserved kickings in my time on here, but there’s surely no coming back from this?

‘Lady’ Penelope has the skin of a rhino with acute psoriasis,  and a cock to match. He/She/It/WTF is it? appears to  believe that it’s only banter and  it is quite a popular member on here. It’s undoubtedly got the largest member on here, but that’s balanced out by its complete absence of any solid matter between its Bet Lynch earrings, which it stole from ‘Claires’ in 1987.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

‘Lady’ Penelope has the skin of a rhino with acute psoriasis,  and a cock to match. He/She/It/WTF is it? appears to  believe that it’s only banter and  it is quite a popular member on here. It’s undoubtedly got the largest member on here, but that’s balanced out by its complete absence of any solid matter between its Bet Lynch earrings, which it stole from ‘Claires’ in 1987.

That is quite a write up Billy.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stay out of this, you table for one cunt. Pen's found himself on the end of a thoroughly deserved kicking, and unless you want me to turn you inside out arsehole first, I strongly suggest that you wind your scraggly fucking pencil neck in.

I won't warn you again.

Table for one cunt.

Fucking brilliant😂

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How did the dentist visit go, Billy?

Excellent Gypps. Thanks for asking. Implants implanted, both gums stitched from cheek to cheek, and now only 5 months to wait till the final visit, to have the full set of ‘Rylans’ welded in.

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Excellent Gypps. Thanks for asking. Implants implanted, both gums stitched from cheek to cheek, and now only 5 months to wait till the final visit, to have the full set of ‘Rylans’ welded in.

As long as you don't grow a 'paint on' beard, wear ankle sweeping drain pipes and sit cross legged like a woman. 

17 hours ago, Clavo said:

Let us get this right Ape .. you are the joint founder of a thread that mocks seriously disabled but often highly intelligent people such as those who suffer from cerebral palsy? What an excellent specimen of humanity you are.

Why don't you scour the 200+ pages of Flidspack for the names of any handicapped or disabled individuals who have been ridiculed, mocked or otherwise abused or targeted. When you've finished, please return to this and explain exactly what your point is.

You ridiculously irrelevant, stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Why don't you scour the 200+ pages of Flidspack for the names of any handicapped or disabled individuals who have been ridiculed, mocked or otherwise abused or targeted. When you've finished, please return to this and explain exactly what your point is.

Eric, one of the horses at the Paralympics has a problem with it's back. 

There's a spacker on it. 

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well said Eric - At no point in the entire FlidSpack saga has anything occurred other than the use of some very childish words. No individuals have ever been mentioned. Clavo Clutz, the stupid putz, is once again talking shit.