CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RNLI

Eddie

Guest judgetwi
On 17/09/2021 at 20:18, camberwell gypsy said:

I bet your cheques are like one of their dinghies: rubbery. 

Have you visited the Camberwell Islamic Centre Mrs P? Have you met the Imam......Abdulkaheem Omosoto? Nice bloke, never stops talking about peace and love. I suspect your are a little old for his tastes but there might be some stuff worth nicking.

Guest judgetwi
On 17/09/2021 at 20:07, Decimus said:

I couldn't care less about swarthy cunts dying in the frigid waters of the channel, Jew boy. However, I'd love to grab you by your fat fucking throat and drown you in your cauldron sized bowl of matzo ball soup, you big nosed fucking shylock cunt.

On 17/09/2021 at 20:26, Stubby Pecker said:

As a fucking jew you can bet your arse there was some hidden agenda. World domination possibly, or far far worse 

Have a look Herr Oberst. I fear a younger generation of Nazi zealots are taking your place. It comes to us all my little jackbooted friend. 

No doubt you will claim you were clever enough to brainwash these little boys.

Ok. Fair enough. I can’t be arsed to argue. 

On 07/09/2021 at 11:32, Eddie said:

The multimillion pound boats built by the generosity of the English are now constantly being used as a Taxi service to transport illegal immigrants safely to our shores. 800 more yesterday arrived, I did not see one woman or child in the footage shown, just black men in the 20’s.

A statement on the RNLI website stated the following

'I would have said there were two families on board. Looking at them you could almost say they were doctors, dentists'

Was they still weraing their white coats?

Strange as the boats i've witnessed you could almost see they were stabby muggers.

What a load of old bollocks, the economic migrants should be returned to sender, 2nd class…..

large.37AB58B1-E143-4BB0-9D3C-260EEDEDE0EC.jpeg.4b8ea9b4b12ad92efb6e3ed8d28b2097.jpeg

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 18/09/2021 at 22:10, King Billy said:

large.37AB58B1-E143-4BB0-9D3C-260EEDEDE0EC.jpeg.4b8ea9b4b12ad92efb6e3ed8d28b2097.jpeg

The geezer in the yellow shirt is definitely a philosopher. I saw the vid on YouTube and I heard some bloke say...” keep an eye on that Kant.” 

I thought I heard somebody make a reference to Heidegger but I could be wrong about that.

On 18/09/2021 at 22:10, King Billy said:

What you can’t see just out of shot is that Punkape and Frank are sitting at the immigration desk slobbering at the chops with visible boners eagerly stamping their paperwork and handing them flyers for their jointly owned hostel- rent not charged in the normal way 

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is this the queue at  Morley's Fried Chicken shop, Peckham? 

Yeah, the egg and spoons do like their chiggin. What always intrigues me is, in any shop, they are always saying “how much is this?.....how much is that?....how much is that one?”

Oi vei, You ain’t Jewish already!  It’s a fucking chocolate bar mate! If you have to ask the price you can’t afford it. Now get out of the fucking way and let me get my wifebeater and fags for fucks sake.

On 22/09/2021 at 23:32, judgetwi said:

Yeah, the egg and spoons do like their chiggin. What always intrigues me is, in any shop, they are always saying “how much is this?.....how much is that?....how much is that one?”

Oi vei, You ain’t Jewish already!  It’s a fucking chocolate bar mate! If you have to ask the price you can’t afford it. Now get out of the fucking way and let me get my wifebeater and fags for fucks sake.

I've been doing a bit of research on your lot over the past few days, trying to get my head around why above all other races, you have been totally despised for well over 2000 years.

It seems like some of the old rumours, far from being anti-Semitic tropes, were in fact true. Ariel Toaff in his 'Passovers of Blood' work, has indicated that medieval Jews frequently did kill Christian children in order to use their blood during their heathen ceremonies. Of course, along with every other criticism of the Kikes since the fake Holocaust, his work has been heavily censured and banned.

Others may be happy to let you hide behind your big fucking nose, but I'll always be here to drag you out by your fat as fuck neck and your incredibly bent ringlets to face the music.

Swarthy yellow cunt.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been doing a bit of research on your lot over the past few days, trying to get my head around why above all other races, you have been totally despised for well over 2000 years.

It seems like some of the old rumours, far from being anti-Semitic tropes, were in fact true. Ariel Toaff in his 'Passovers of Blood' work, has indicated that medieval Jews frequently did kill Christian children in order to use their blood during their heathen ceremonies. Of course, along with every other criticism of the Kikes since the fake Holocaust, his work has been heavily censured and banned.

Others may be happy to let you hide behind your big fucking nose, but I'll always be here to drag you out by your fat as fuck neck and your incredibly bent ringlets to face the music.

Swarthy yellow cunt.

How was it at the Labour Party conference today Decs? Lol. Now that Sir Kier has flushed out all the anti semitic Corbanistas it must be unrecognisable from the last few years. Oh, hang on a second, sorry, not all of them, only a couple of thousand + unresolved disciplinary hearings to get through. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

How was it at the Labour Party conference today Decs? Lol. Now that Sir Kier has flushed out all the anti semitic Corbanistas it must be unrecognisable from the last few years. Oh, hang on a second, sorry, not all of them, only a couple of thousand + unresolved disciplinary hearings to get through. 

If I was a cynical man, I'd say that "Sir" Keir's attempt to stamp out non-existent antisemitism within the Labour party has absolutely nothing to do with Jewish voters and party members. Yiddos, and more specifically pro-Israeli Yiddos, make up such a tiny minority of the UK's population that a serial panderer like Starmer won't see any need to keep them sweet. Oh he will bend the knee for the blacks and pretend freaks like Pen are women, but only because he thinks (wrongly) it will win him the "yoof" vote.

No, the only reason he's jumping on the perpetual Jewish victim bandwagon is because he knows in order to win an election he needs to get the media on side.

And who controls the media?

27pftv.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

If I was a cynical man, I'd say that "Sir" Kier's attempt to stamp out non-existent antisemitism within the Labour party had absolutely nothing to do with Jewish voters and party members. Yiddos, and more specifically pro-Israeli Yiddos, make up such a tiny minority of the UK's population that a serial panderer like Starmer won't see any need to keep them sweet. Oh he will bend the knee for the blacks and pretend freaks like Pen are women, but only because he thinks (wrongly) it will win him the "yoof" vote.

No, the only reason he's jumping on the perpetual Jewish victim bandwagon is because he knows in order to win an election he needs to get the media on side.

And who controls the media?

27pftv.jpg

Every section of the population is now deemed to be somehow ‘victimised’ and ‘oppressed’, and therefore immune from any criticism, objective scrutiny or God forbid be the subject of humorous comment. The one exception to this inarguable rule being the Caucasian majority, especially if they’re guilty of the despicable crime of being male. And how is it that certain religious beliefs, obviously of  the ‘peaceful’ variety cannot be criticised, mocked or increasingly nowadays even discussed for fear of falling foul of hate laws? Yet the Christian Church which is still a major part of the DNA of this country is somehow exempt from any of these protections? Not that I think it should be, but neither should any other imported  fairy tale bullshit.