CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RNLI

Eddie

The multimillion pound boats built by the generosity of the English are now constantly being used as a Taxi service to transport illegal immigrants safely to our shores. 800 more yesterday arrived, I did not see one woman or child in the footage shown, just black men in the 20’s.

A statement on the RNLI website stated the following

'I would have said there were two families on board. Looking at them you could almost say they were doctors, dentists'

Was they still weraing their white coats?

Strange as the boats i've witnessed you could almost see they were stabby muggers.

What a load of old bollocks, the economic migrants should be returned to sender, 2nd class…..

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck sake. Global warming can't come quick enough for me. Melting polar ice will make the English Channel 30 fucking miles wide which should put off only the most greedy economic migrants.

Theyre all ‘greedy’ CBB. 9 miles won’t make a difference. I used to swim that in 40 minutes-ish, when I swam for Gt. Britain with David Wilkie.

another gem from the RNLI web site

'An overwhelming memory I will carry for a long time was on a recent shout when we picked up migrants from a drifting RIB with men, women and children onboard. Not one of them had a lifejacket on. Taking a young very scared child from their mothers’ arms while they were being transferred onto our lifeboat brought a tear to my eye. Being a mother I couldn’t imagine how desperate they must be to make such a dangerous trip'

I think we would all agree France is a shit hole and i can see why anyone would be deperate to leave but to put your child at risk on such a dangerous trip is a crime. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

'An overwhelming memory I will carry for a long time was on a recent shout when we picked up migrants from a drifting RIB with men, women and children onboard. Not one of them had a lifejacket on. Taking a young very scared child from their mothers’ arms while they were being transferred onto our lifeboat brought a tear to my eye. Being a mother I couldn’t imagine how desperate they must be to make such a dangerous trip'

I think we would all agree France is a shit hole and i can see why anyone would be deperate to leave but to put your child at risk on such a dangerous trip is a crime. 

Having a bird on a boat is an accident waiting to happen, I didn't realise lifeboats had a food service on board. I hope to fuck she wasn't steering it. In hindsight though if she was they'd probably end up back in fucking France!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

The multimillion pound boats built by the generosity of the English are now constantly being used as a Taxi service to transport illegal immigrants safely to our shores. 800 more yesterday arrived, I did not see one woman or child in the footage shown, just black men in the 20’s.

A statement on the RNLI website stated the following

'I would have said there were two families on board. Looking at them you could almost say they were doctors, dentists'

Was they still weraing their white coats?

Strange as the boats i've witnessed you could almost see they were stabby muggers.

What a load of old bollocks, the economic migrants should be returned to sender, 2nd class…..

I cannot see why the RNLI have to be involved.  The Dunlop inflatables I supply are more than adequate for the trip.

Oh, fuck off. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I cannot see why the RNLI have to be involved.  The Dunlop inflatables I supply are more than adequate for the trip.

Oh, fuck off. 

What’s going on over in France withers that these people are willing to make such a desperate attempt to leave? 

On 07/09/2021 at 11:53, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck sake. Global warming can't come quick enough for me. Melting polar ice will make the English Channel 30 fucking miles wide which should put off only the most greedy economic migrants.

Indeed. The first stop for the brownie pontoon will be Hampstead Heath.

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Fuck me eddie, I just tuned into sky news and the only thing I saw waddling up the beach was black as soot, about 18st and about as far from an impoverished refugee as you could get- I bet my cheese coated bellend the fat sambo got out her smartphone and updated her Facebook status the second the cameras stopped rolling 

As for your previous point, if you’re (apparently) willing to risk your babies life on a perilous sea crossing, there must a fucking good reason. The UKPLC and it’s free gold plated houses is just that good.

More cheap workers for the car wash mind…

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

An asylum seeker is at the side of the road eating grass. A man pulls up in his car and says, "Hey! Don't eat that. Come home with me and I'll feed you." The asylum seeker replies, "I have three wives and ten kids, can they come too?" The man replied, "Fuck off, I've only got a small lawn."

An asylum seeker was today found dead in a cheese vat. They're not sure of his nationality but they say he looks Kurdish 

Guest judgetwi

I used to be a regular contributor to the RNLI , I mean  regular cheques not chucking some spare change in a bucket outside the supermarket. Anyway, I ordered this jacket from their catalogue, 70 odd fucking quid. When it turned up  it was a size too small.....clearly  i hadn’t taken into account the fact that I am I a fat, dirty, homo Jew in a wheelchair and the weight can just creep up on you under those circumstances. Anyway you don’t want to hear about my problems. The point is I packaged it up, sent it back and requested the next size up. 

The next time I heard from them they were asking why I had stopped sending my regular cheques. I told them they were out and out thieving bastards and where’s my fucking jacket? I feel sorry for the people who put their lives on the line that they are represented by the usual carpet baggers who have taken over charities these days. This was long before they became the Peaceful water taxi service importing the shite from the third world who would cut our throats as soon as look at us.

They fucked me then and they are fucking all of us now. The wokies are everywhere.

Guest judgetwi
On 09/09/2021 at 22:42, Decimus said:

Homosexual.

So this twat thinks that extending the Channel by 6 or 7 miles is going to keep the dinghy raiders out and all you can say is “homosexual”. ?????

If that’s all you can say why don’t you give your little brain a rest? You think that abusing people is going to stop them taking the piss out of you?

You are dreaming mate. 

On 15/09/2021 at 00:35, judgetwi said:

So this twat thinks that extending the Channel by 6 or 7 miles is going to keep the dinghy raiders out and all you can say is “homosexual”. ?????

If that’s all you can say why don’t you give your little brain a rest? You think that abusing people is going to stop them taking the piss out of you?

You are dreaming mate. 

I couldn't care less about swarthy cunts dying in the frigid waters of the channel, Jew boy. However, I'd love to grab you by your fat fucking throat and drown you in your cauldron sized bowl of matzo ball soup, you big nosed fucking shylock cunt.

• Like 3

On 09/09/2021 at 23:28, judgetwi said:

I used to be a regular contributor to the RNLI , I mean  regular cheques not chucking some spare change in a bucket outside the supermarket. Anyway, I ordered this jacket from their catalogue, 70 odd fucking quid. When it turned up  it was a size too small.....clearly  i hadn’t taken into account the fact that I am I a fat, dirty, homo Jew in a wheelchair and the weight can just creep up on you under those circumstances. Anyway you don’t want to hear about my problems. The point is I packaged it up, sent it back and requested the next size up. 

The next time I heard from them they were asking why I had stopped sending my regular cheques. I told them they were out and out thieving bastards and where’s my fucking jacket? I feel sorry for the people who put their lives on the line that they are represented by the usual carpet baggers who have taken over charities these days. This was long before they became the Peaceful water taxi service importing the shite from the third world who would cut our throats as soon as look at us.

They fucked me then and they are fucking all of us now. The wokies are everywhere.

I bet your cheques are like one of their dinghies: rubbery.