CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spoil films for other Cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Leave it out Barry Goldnorman, you're in no position to offer critique when the only film you've watched over the last twenty years is 'Fiddler On The Roof'.

If you want a good recommendation, try the comedy 'Schindler's List', I laughed the whole 

Just watch 'Schindlers List', my friend said keep some tissue's handy... not sure why, only one shower scene and a very difficult wank at that

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Not for ratty. Meat and drink. 

I’d like to think it scarred the Jew hating, hole digging cunt for life- he was at the vinegar strokes, closed his eyes and shouted Geronimo, only to open them again to find he’d given Ben fucking Kingsley a ratty love custard bukake. Just like poor@Old Chap Raasclaattuther night smashing one out over that butch dyke ref and giving John Stones a broadside 

What times we live in.

Guest judgetwi
On 12/10/2021 at 10:33, Decimus said:

Leave it out Barry Goldnorman, you're in no position to offer critique when the only film you've watched over the last twenty years is 'Fiddler On The Roof'.

If you want a good recommendation, try the comedy 'Schindler's List', I laughed the whole way through.

Err.....except the bit at the end where your hero Amon Goeth got his neck stretched by Johnny Ruski. I bet you cried your little eyes out didn’t you Countryboy? 

No, I don’t need any recommendations about anything from a little boy like you. Ok?

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

No, I don’t need any recommendations about anything from a little boy like you. Ok?

You're right, you're doing just fine on your own. Come back to me in 12 months once Mrs Roops has taken your stabilisers off and we can talk some more.

Lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1