CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spoil films for other Cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is the black woman in it with MI5 or is she a spook for the CIA?

What do you mean racist? 

Yes. They’re clearly lining her up as the next 007…big bootyed noiress…pile of shite. Q’s gonna have to invent a chicken-leg laser gun or summat.

41 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yes. They’re clearly lining her up as the next 007…big bootyed noiress…pile of shite. Q’s gonna have to invent a chicken-leg laser gun or summat.

Theres no fucking way is the studio ever gonna consider a black man let alone a black female for the role. It'll lose fortunes at the box office. Maybe a parallel franchise but no way would they go down that route.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Theres no fucking way is the studio ever gonna consider a black man let alone a black female for the role. It'll lose fortunes at the box office. Maybe a parallel franchise but no way would they go down that route.

Dunno…but they’ve killed the Cunt now which gives them an excuse I guess.

25 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All traditionally white characters, male and female will henceforth be portrayed by black women. Disney have already started filming 'Mary Poppinacapinyourarses'

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

He’s from the Wirral but he supports Liverpool FC…says it all about the Cunt frankly.

I remember reading about a punch up in "Liverpool" (this was on Granada) it turned out that the punch up was actually in Birkenhead. I sent an email to them telling them that they needed to look at a fucking map. I did not get a reply.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This may sound like a DC tale but a mate of mine has worked with her and I've met her and she is a fucking cunt. 

44 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My guess is that it would make a fortune, people would go just to go ape-shit about it, or to prove that they are woke.

Guest judgetwi

If you get a hard on over James Bond, Dr Who, Sci Fi, superheroes and all that shit you are a child who has never grown up. I hope the wokies fuck it all up for you, you soppy  little wankers.

24 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Watch that out of date popcorn you get from the foodbank DC, it'll give you the shits. You'll then be talking your usual shit whilst having the shits. Wasn't working in (or Governing) some of the Caribbean islands one of the highlights in your glittering career? What did you make of Bond returning to Jamaica in the film, where Bond began?

A nice touch. Port Antonio too which is not far from Fleming’s gaff itself. Although the real Port Antonio is a fucking hovel and not as glam and idyllic as it looked in the movie. With the right wind/current combination, you could swim over to the family in Port-au-Prince (Nobby Clarkes permitting.)

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's Bender...James Bender and I'll have a Vodka Martini...Shat in, not stirred.

The bit that pissed me off was the product placement in the film…not so much Aston Martin, Range Rover, Omega and Jaguar…but a £12 bottle of Smirnoff for 007’s vodka martini? Fuck off eh?

12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If you get a hard on over James Bond, Dr Who, Sci Fi, superheroes and all that shit you are a child who has never grown up. I hope the wokies fuck it all up for you, you soppy  little wankers.

Leave it out Barry Goldnorman, you're in no position to offer critique when the only film you've watched over the last twenty years is 'Fiddler On The Roof'.

If you want a good recommendation, try the comedy 'Schindler's List', I laughed the whole way through.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Leave it out Barry Goldnorman, you're in no position to offer critique when the only film you've watched over the last twenty years is 'Fiddler On The Roof'.

If you want a good recommendation, try the comedy 'Schindler's List', I laughed the whole way through.

Was the film a gas? 

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was indeed, although the comedic content was somewhat ruined by the villain, Oskar. Neeson played a blinder and really made you hate him. Superb acting.

All that long streak of piss does nowadays is shout into phones; " you harm her and coming for ye"!  How the fuck he gets away with it is beyond me. 

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It was indeed, although the comedic content was somewhat ruined by the villain, Oskar. Neeson played a blinder and really made you hate him. Superb acting.

Ever seen ‘The Ann Frank Story?’ One of the funniest musicals I’ve ever seen, especially her final drum solo.

• Like 1