CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you acknowledge your schoolboy error in not writing homosexual? I am a big fucking homosapien though, well over 6ft and built like heavyweight boxer. 

oo-er... this sounds a bit 'salty pissflap'. Stop it immediately. You'll be sending him pictures of your black cock next.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

No chance of that Eric, one that would be gay and two it's so big you can see it on Google earth anyways. 

PS who is Salty piss flaps? 

He was a yank. He was a bit reserved and fuddy-duddy but ok deep down. He got a bit carried away with the anti-Brit stuff and when called out on being a fat cheeseburger gobbling cunt, he started telling everyone how he was 6' 5" and 250lbs of muscle. 

A bit like Vyvyan doing press ups to impress girls in the 'Young Ones'.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a yank. He was a bit reserved and fuddy-duddy but ok deep down. He got a bit carried away with the anti-Brit stuff and when called out on being a fat cheeseburger gobbling cunt, he started telling everyone how he was 6' 5" and 250lbs of muscle. 

A bit like Vyvyan doing press ups to impress girls in the 'Young Ones'.

Thanks for the information. I'd asked about some other historical figures the other day and @Clavo took it upon itself to explain...after reading the first paragraph I began to lose the will to live. 

• Like 1

The classic posts are easy to find ..

On 14/08/2014 at 07:41, cuntspotter said:

There was a "near miss" earlier this year when a pilot 's prosthetic arm got stuck on the flying controls , causing a heavy landing. If you don't mind , I prefer my pilots to have two arms..... For precisely this kind of circumstance. I actually thought this was a joke at first.

.image.jpgimage.jpg

So a joy flight in a Tiger Moth with Douglas Bader would have been out of the question?

Just now, Clavo said:

The classic posts are easy to find ..

On 14/08/2014 at 07:41, cuntspotter said:

There was a "near miss" earlier this year when a pilot 's prosthetic arm got stuck on the flying controls , causing a heavy landing. If you don't mind , I prefer my pilots to have two arms..... For precisely this kind of circumstance. I actually thought this was a joke at first.

.image.jpgimage.jpg

So a joy flight in a Tiger Moth with Douglas Bader would have been out of the question?

And ..

Alfie Noakes

Flew to Moscow in early 80s. Aeroflot made Dan Dare London (sorry Dan Air London) and their ageing fleet of Comet airliners look very modern. The heating was stuck at 100F and due to cold war currency restrictions they had no refreshments of any kind available. The planes wheels only just left the ground by the end of the runway and the noise from the engines sounded like Susan Boyle being crushed by a lorry crossed with a bag of rusty spanners being thrown down a concrete stairwell. Longest three and a half hours of my life.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I'm sure I've heard most other African nations despise the Somali's. I have to say some of their women are ok, remember Bowie's wife Iman or whatever she's called. I find some of their women rather attractive Neil, a mix between black and Arab with nice shapely arses. C'mon Neil you would wouldn't you?

The Somalis are widely regarded as the pikeys of Africa, by other Africans. As for the birds, I keep trying to knock one out to Maya Jama but I can't really get over the fact she laid down with that hideous looking fucking orc stomzy - instant stiffy killer I tell you.

4 minutes ago, Paulie said:

The Somalis are widely regarded as the pikeys of Africa, by other Africans. As for the birds, I keep trying to knock one out to Maya Jama but I can't really get over the fact she laid down with that hideous looking fucking orc stomzy - instant stiffy killer I tell you.

Dear Maya would definitely get some Raas up her ass. What do think of Bowie and Imans daughter?

https://images.app.goo.gl/mFHFtnKbJKAHEgqJ8

21 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Dear Maya would definitely get some Raas up her ass. What do think of Bowie and Imans daughter?

https://images.app.goo.gl/mFHFtnKbJKAHEgqJ8

Suck me sideways, Raasters, she's gorgeous! I've always liked the half-chat's. Horrible cunts making derogatory comments on a fine young and educated girl's appearance make me sick. I guess some would say she was asking for it. What are your thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Suck me sideways, Raasters, she's gorgeous! Horrible cunts making derogatory comments on a fine young and educated girl like that make me sick. I guess some would say she was asking for it. What are your thoughts?

What is this Frank some sort of trick question? Besides I'm far too upset about Aquascutum going under in Europe to answer you.  

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What is this Frank some sort of trick question? Besides I'm far too upset about Aquascutum going under in Europe to answer you.  

On the contrary. You're a bright kid. If anything, at 49, I'm out of touch in every respect. Is she a fucking dope for parading herself in a bikini for every cunt to see, or does she have a right to freely celebrate and share her body with the likes of you and I... and Neil? 

Just now, Frank said:

On the contrary. You're a bright kid. If anything, at 49, I'm out of touch in every respect. Is she a fucking dope for parading herself in a bikini for every cunt to see, or does she have a right to freely celebrate and share her body with likes of you and I.. and Neil? 

When are you going to fuck off again Frank?

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

On the contrary. You're a bright kid. If anything, at 49, I'm out of touch in every respect. Is she a fucking dope for parading herself in a bikini for every cunt to see, or does she have a right to freely celebrate and share her body with the likes of you and I... and Neil? 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Answer the question, you fucking idiot.

When are you going to make your mind up about me you fucking idiot. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Because you're fucking pissed again, at this time of day as well...you should be ashamed of yourself.

“Pissed again” are you fucking joking? This is Drew you’re talking about. The bungalow bound cunt exists in a near paralytic state for his entire waking hours 

• Like 1