CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Withers 👎👎

The useless French poof.

Oddly enough Bill, I never really think of Scrotes as poofy. 🤔  I know there's the Gallic tendencies like kissing all and sundry including other blokes, swilling poncy drinks like Pernod while perusing homoerotic menus crammed with inedible offal cooked a-la-mode. But to me that's all offset by the sixty a day Caporal habit and Cognac for breakfast so beloved in la belle France.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, scotty said:

Oddly enough Bill, I never really think of Scrotes as poofy. 🤔  I know there's the Gallic tendencies like kissing all and sundry including other blokes, swilling poncy drinks like Pernod while perusing homoerotic menus crammed with inedible offal cooked a-la-mode. But to me that's all offset by the sixty a day Caporal habit and Cognac for breakfast so beloved in la belle France.

You’re probably right scotty, but evidence is the very last thing I look for when casting aspersions. I’ve always found hard indisputable evidence to be very problematic actually.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Get a room, you two. 😒

No point. I couldn’t take the risk of contaminating my enormous, throbbing pure blood man sausage no matter how increasingly desperate she craves it. I might let her give me a wank on the off chance that she wasn’t lying as usual when she boasted about being an expert at something (as long as she wears gloves and promises not to fucking talk to me).

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I loved the later Harry Enfield stuff. 
‘Badiddlyboing Idaho’

Remember, ‘20,000 Leagues Under The Seatbelt’?

Eric. I’ve just looked at the all time leaderboard and it would appear that I’ve become a ‘made man’ at last. 

• Like 1

On 15/12/2022 at 10:16, Mrs Roops said:

As the report's authors say, this doesn't prove anything - a salient point not disclosed by Campbell. The vid has generated 12.5 k comments including the "I'm a retired GP..." and "I'm a MD, PhD and did vaccine research for 15 years..." Needless to say AFAIK, all viewer comments are along the lines of "this proof etc". This is how mis and disinformation spreads. I note Campbell has monetised his channel.

Misinformation? Disinformation? See Pfizer.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that Covid 19 has almost completely disappeared in Africa, despite only 20% (approx) of people currently having subjected themselves to the experimental jib jab. Yet the rest of the allegedly civilised world who are obviously much cleverer and well informed are still in the grip of this life threatening plague and being constantly frightened by warnings of the next imminent wave, despite obediently rolling up their (and their kids) sleeves and queuing up like retarded lemmings for their latest wonder booster every few weeks when instructed. If both my grannies weren’t already dead I’d say the safest place on the planet for them would be Uganda or Kenya probably. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It seems that Covid 19 has almost completely disappeared in Africa, despite only 20% (approx) of people currently having subjected themselves to the experimental jib jab. Yet the rest of the allegedly civilised world who are obviously much cleverer and well informed are still in the grip of this life threatening plague and being constantly frightened by warnings of the next imminent wave, despite obediently rolling up their (and their kids) sleeves and queuing up like retarded lemmings for their latest wonder booster every few weeks when instructed. If both my grannies weren’t already dead I’d say the safest place on the planet for them would be Uganda or Kenya probably. 

The Guardian website was in a panic today because the government aren’t bothering to  enforce any more draconian population control measures to prevent white heterosexuals from being free. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Guardian website was in a panic today because the government aren’t bothering to  enforce any more draconian population control measures to prevent white heterosexuals from being free. 

The BBC news today managed in less than 30 seconds to turn a bulletin about Pele's death into a story about how he was an inspiration to Ian Wright because he was black. The utter, utter fucking cunts.

• Like 2

On 31/12/2022 at 01:24, Cuntybaws said:

The BBC news today managed in less than 30 seconds to turn a bulletin about Pele's death into a story about how he was an inspiration to Ian Wright because he was black. The utter, utter fucking cunts.

Hopefully Wright will be inspired to fuck off and die like his hero ASAP.

• Like 1

On 31/12/2022 at 01:24, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, they're good at that. Perhaps Shamima Begum can invite him onto her podcast.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps Shamima Begum can invite him onto her podcast.

I haven't been able to summon up enough vitriol to tackle THAT cunt yet, what with it being the season of goodwill and all, but I can't see how it differs significantly from  treason, and they hanged Lord Haw-Haw for less. 

• Like 1

With over 7 million cunts on NHS waiting lists, excess deaths at over 800 a week (many of them dropping dead suddenly and shortly after having been medically experimented on), inflation at 8 or 9% and rising, taxes at their highest level since WW2, the economy of the U.K. and most other countries disappearing down the toilet, every cunt whose not on benefits is on strike or threatening to do so, there might be a strong case to argue that the fucking geniuses in the political, scientific, medical and media world who’ve caused and promoted all this fucking chaos, allegedly to protect us from certain death from Covid19 should all have their fucking toes removed with bolt cutters, their eyes gouged out with a potato peeler, then be strung up from the nearest lamp post.with a traffic cone rammed up their arse (sideways). Covid cheerleader cunts like big brain pom pom slag Roops should be first in the queue. Fucking ginger Welsh pile of shit cuntess.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, King Billy said:

With over 7 million cunts on NHS waiting lists, excess deaths at over 800 a week (many of them dropping dead suddenly and shortly after having been medically experimented on), inflation at 8 or 9% and rising, taxes at their highest level since WW2, the economy of the U.K. and most other countries disappearing down the toilet, every cunt whose not on benefits is on strike or threatening to do so, there might be a strong case to argue that the fucking geniuses in the political, scientific, medical and media world who’ve caused and promoted all this fucking chaos, allegedly to protect us from certain death from Covid19 should all have their fucking toes removed with bolt cutters, their eyes gouged out with a potato peeler, then be strung up from the nearest lamp post.with a traffic cone rammed up their arse (sideways). Covid cheerleader cunts like big brain pom pom slag Roops should be first in the queue. Fucking ginger Welsh pile of shit cuntess.

You've had your booster then, Bill?