CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanley Johnson

Cillian Murphy

14 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Excellent. We need a few geezers like this patrolling the beaches of the Kent coast. Watch those cockroaches turn their boats around and fuck off back to Froggyland.

They can take the Peaceful lovers with them while they’re at it. If you want to dig your own grave dig it in your beloved EU you muggy cunts.

If only the bastards were reliable  seven days a week - comes the Sabbath, every cunt will desert the shores. There is also the small issue of corruption...

Guest judgetwi
On 23/11/2021 at 19:08, Decimus said:

I just like to keep an eye on your lot is all. Funny isn't it how your people manage to inveigle themselves into the upper echelons of society without the vast majority of the population noticing? 

Anyone would think that there was a Zionist conspiracy to control the world 🤔.

Fortunately for us only a few intelligent people know about the Jewish World Conspiracy. There’s you, Corbyn, Momentum, the Islington dinner party set and just about every wokie little snowflake wanker in the country.

Equally fortunately, normal people think you are just a bunch of inadequates to be laughed at. Therefore there won’t be any guided missile coming through your shithouse window to blow you to fuck like  the Poor Palestinian Children you cry about all the time.

Admittedly that would make me laugh like Gary Lineker looking at his latest expenses cheque from the BBC but it ain’t up to me is it? I have to follow orders, do as i’m told. That’s how conspiracies work.

Lucky old you eh, Hillbillyboy?

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fortunately for us only a few intelligent people know about the Jewish World Conspiracy. There’s you, Corbyn, Momentum, the Islington dinner party set and just about every wokie little snowflake wanker in the country.

I don't know about that, my old mate Adolf and the whole country of Germany worked it out once upon a time. I wouldn't be so smug if I were you, all it will take is one spark to wake people up and your lot will be back on gas mark nine in no time.

Unlucky old you eh, Jewboy?

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know about that, my old mate Adolf and the whole country of Germany worked it out once upon a time. I wouldn't be so smug if I were you, all it will take is one spark to wake people up and your lot will be back on gas mark nine in no time.

Unlucky old you eh, Jewboy?

You’re on fine jew baiting form of late fen-wog. I’m sure the ratsfurher would approve 

@ratcumshow yourself you wanker

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...