CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stanley Johnson

Cillian Murphy

This is exactly why you are a cunt. You can be bothered to take time out of your shallow life, spending Saturday evening, using the search engine, whilst I cant be arsed.  P.S. .Im at work and being paid good money to reply to your shit. If my boss knew that i was using my time to reply to your shit, he wouldn`t sack me, he`d probably give me a pay rise.

Just now, Cillian Murphy said:

This is exactly why you are a cunt. You can be bothered to take time out of your shallow life, spending Saturday evening, using the search engine, whilst I cant be arsed.  P.S. .Im at work and being paid good money to reply to your shit. If my boss knew that i was using my time to reply to your shit, he wouldn`t sack me, he`d probably give me a pay rise.

Who were you on here before Cillian?

7 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Im at work and being paid good money to reply to your shit. 

Working on Saturdays is for fucking oiks. I'm sat at home, eating caviar and quaffing the finest champagne while my investments quietly appreciate more in an hour than you earn in a week. (© Punkape)

38 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Working on Saturdays is for fucking oiks. I'm sat at home, eating caviar and quaffing the finest champagne while my investments quietly appreciate more in an hour than you earn in a week. (© Punkape)

You're eating a lion bar and drinking Panda Cola you lying sod. You don't have to impress anyone on here bawsy. 

56 minutes ago, Cillian Murphy said:

If my boss knew that i was using my time to reply to your shit, he wouldn`t sack me, he`d probably give me a pay rise.

Don’t care how much your boss pays you. Just make sure you deliver my Sunday Sport before 3pm tomorrow, and for once without all the pages stuck together, if you don’t mind.

49 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You Yuppies have sucked the soul out of the Gorbals, swanning around in your Vauxhall Cavalier, corduroy clad arm out the window, making sure everyone gets an eyeful of your ‘gold effect’ Timex day/date with simulated crocodile skin strap. Absolutely uncalled for imo.

1 hour ago, Cillian Murphy said:

You absolute wanker. 

1 hour ago, Cillian Murphy said:

I’m confident @Cuntybaws took a lot less time revealing your repeat bollocks travesty than it took you to compose it, you fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Jesus fucking Christ on a cunting bike; we’ve had some pig shit thick wankers on here but you top the lot. Carry on getting rattled at the first instance of someone calling you a dunce, and fuck of whilst you’re doing it 

3 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

I’m not sold on that one, CM. Too many contradictions to string together even one slow simpleton train of thought. 

4 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

You work weekends? Fuck me. This is almost as bad as the time drew fessed up to being a bungalow-dwelling spastic. 

I love it when a retard dishes out a self cunting. You’re done here. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You work weekends? Fuck me. This is almost as bad as the time drew fessed up to being a bungalow-dwelling spastic. 

I love it when a retard dishes out a self cunting. You’re done here. 

Probably security at Asda. It's a tough job when you have to frequently check inside the great unwashed's underpants for packs of turkey twizzlers.

5 hours ago, Cillian Murphy said:

Unless you're an emergency doctor, vet on call or drug dealer, no one who earns a worthy salary is working with a boss breathing down their neck at around 7pm on a Saturday.

Despite obviously being as thick as a fistful of milkman's spunk, I'll wager you can knock out fries from your station in a uniform quicker than the average monkey.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

So Stanley has, at some time in  his 80+ years, tried it on with some birds and been told to fuck off. Yeah....tell me about it. 

Of course the lefties are out to get him because he is the father of that sack of shit in Downing Street. Give it a rest for fucks sake.

I hate Stanley because he is a posh rich cunt, punched his wife in the face like the coward he is, spent his life sucking EU cock and then became a pathetic treehugging climate change wanker. 

It’s not his fault his offspring are a bunch of fucked up shitearses.

Err.....actually it probably is. Am I allowed to change my mind Mr Roops?