CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The proliferation of fucking poofters on kids telly

Stubby Pecker

Guest Lairy Larry
Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t let it worry you, you won’t be around long enough, shitcunt.

I used to look in here from time to time as a guest. I remember you posting something seriously suspect a few months back. I was surprised at the time the membership didn't call you up on it. I assume you've deleted it, or it's been moved to the open corner. I'll have a look and see if I can find it, you'd better hope it's gone.

9 minutes ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

I used to look in here from time to time as a guest. I remember you posting something seriously suspect a few months back. I was surprised at the time the membership didn't call you up on it. I assume you've deleted it, or it's been moved to the open corner. I'll have a look and see if I can find it, you'd better hope it's gone.

Fascinating.

Guest Lairy Larry
3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fascinating.

Found it, you sick fucking freak:

On 16/05/2021 at 23:37, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’re not gonna believe this Eric, but I used to babysit Lena Heady (Queen Cersei) in Bermuda...true story. Her Dad, John, was a rozzer. To be fair, if she was my daughter I’d still be bathing her now.

Fantasising about babysitting some actress you have a hard on for, then including your own daughter in your sordid tale. You sinister fucking cunt. I would make the explanation you're about to give phenomenal.

38 minutes ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

Fantasising about babysitting some actress you have a hard on for, then including your own daughter in your sordid tale. You sinister fucking cunt. I would make the explanation you're about to give phenomenal.

Genius. That’s it, I give up. Fuck this for a game of soldiers. I’d rather take on a tag-team of terror consisting of @Decimus @Eric Cuntman@Wolfie and @Cuntybaws simultaneously than cross swords with a ‘28 posts in over two years’ heavy-hitter like you. Looks like I’m done here…etc.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Genius. That’s it, I give up. Fuck this for a game of soldiers. I’d rather take on a tag-team of terror consisting of @Decimus @Eric Cuntman@Wolfie and @Cuntybaws simultaneously than cross swords with a ‘28 posts in over two years’ heavy-hitter like you. Looks like I’m done here…etc.

I notice Frank's not on your list. Presumably you now recognise him as the washed-up, repetitious and breathtakingly unfunny shitheap he is. Why has it taken you so long?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DCI Gene Cunt said:

3700 post in just over a year. That’s fucking suspect, the jobless cunt.