CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The proliferation of fucking poofters on kids telly

Stubby Pecker

Stubblet #2 has been sickly today so unfortunately no outdoors play on this lovely autumn day. Therefore a day in front of the telly wouldn’t hurt I thought. However, glancing in I saw a program called The Degineers, which I’m sure some of you parents (or ones allowed to be near children) are aware of. The basic premise is lucky kids get a den knocked up in the garden, a bit like a cross between DIY SOS and Jim’ll fix it but without the BBC sanctioned paedophilia of the latter.

All good one might think, however, the male presenter was a clearly a screaming fucking shirt lifter who used all the Alan Carr catchphrases he could manage. I’ve got no real issue with homos, you’re born that way, but I do have a problem with young minds being exposed to wankers on telly prancing around and camping it up like a bunch of Larry Grayson bum boys on the hunt for a fresh piece of arse or a cock to drain. I wouldn’t be surprised if the bender asked the kids if they’ve got an older brother when the cameras aren’t rolling.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubblet #2 has been sickly today so unfortunately no outdoors play on this lovely autumn day. Therefore a day in front of the telly wouldn’t hurt I thought. However, glancing in I saw a program called The Degineers, which I’m sure some of you parents (or ones allowed to be near children) are aware of. The basic premise is lucky kids get a den knocked up in the garden, a bit like a cross between DIY SOS and Jim’ll fix it but without the BBC sanctioned paedophilia of the latter.

All good one might think, however, the male presenter was a clearly a screaming fucking shirt lifter who used all the Alan Carr catchphrases he could manage. I’ve got no real issue with homos, you’re born that way, but I do have a problem with young minds being exposed to wankers on telly prancing around and camping it up like a bunch of Larry Grayson bum boys on the hunt for a fresh piece of arse or a cock to drain. I wouldn’t be surprised if the bender asked the kids if they’ve got an older brother when the cameras aren’t rolling.

Most kids programmes on the BBC that depict families have a person of colour shoehorned in there somewhere. One such one is about a speaking shaggy dog where one if the kids is of mixed race (half caste when I was a kid). Apparently mum's divorced and married a divorcee with a kid. Think Brady Bunch but more fucking annoying. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I don't think it's a recent thing, my childhood TV experience was inundated with turd burglars and age play fantasists. Benson-Phillips, Schofield, Anstis, Peters, Sharp, Brush Buchanan, Speight, need I go on? 

Any bloke who willingly chooses a career working with kids is a fucking wrong'un in my opinion.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me! Are you sure it’s not called “The  Degenerateers”?

This is the BBC for fucks sake. Are you not familiar with their back catalogue? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I don't think it's a recent thing, my childhood TV experience was inundated with turd burglars and age play fantasists. Benson-Phillips, Schofield, Anstis, Peters, Sharp, Brush Buchanan, Speight, need I go on? 

Any bloke who willingly chooses a career working with kids is a fucking wrong'un in my opinion.

Yes, but in those days being an arse bandit was still more or less frowned upon. Today it’s loud and proud and in yer face. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Most kids programmes on the BBC that depict families have a person of colour shoehorned in there somewhere. One such one is about a speaking shaggy dog where one if the kids is of mixed race (half caste when I was a kid). Apparently mum's divorced and married a divorcee with a kid. Think Brady Bunch but more fucking annoying. 

I'd like to see an honest Christmas advert...

The camera pans to the corner of the room and Grandma's chair... 

"I've been playing the imaginary grandma in this imaginary family for 15 years. My imaginary daughter is in the kitchen. My imaginary grandchildren are nearly grown up. I would like to know what all these fucking darkies are doing here though."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'd like to see an honest Christmas advert...

The camera pans to the corner of the room and Grandma's chair... 

"I've been playing the imaginary grandma in this imaginary family for 15 years. My imaginary daughter is in the kitchen. My imaginary grandchildren are nearly grown up. I would like to know what all these fucking darkies are doing here though."

And to cap it all......its always snowing! 

19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm surprised you didn't mention 'defunding' the BBC, oh, you can't, because that would mean you stopping paying the licence fee, and you still ain't got the balls to do that.

Keep paying, keep complaining, it's never ending. LOL

Guest judgetwi

I recently saw, on an American website, a clip from “The Muppet Babies”. Gonzo confessed to being a trannie, broke down in tears, and said he was ashamed of himself. (No, it wasn’t a spoof) His mates (Kermit, Miss Piggy etc) gathered around him and gave him the full Schofield, telling him how brave and courageous he was and had nothing to be ashamed of.

Then Fozzy bear sucked off the Swedish Chef. (No, fair enough, I just made that shit up!) 

Obviously I don’t watch kids tv but I have been long aware of the blatant misandry in Peppa Pig, a franchise recently lionised by our pussy whipped Prime Minister. The pussification of western society continues apace. Daddy and George Pig are a pair of wankers who would be eaten alive by the Peacefuls if wasn’t for the superstitions so firmly lodged in their backward primitive minds.