CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Frank Williams dead at 79

Roadkill

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Well. I suppose proposing suicide as opposed to multiple threats of stabbings and pick-axe attacks, once, famously, as you movingly cared for an ill-child is an improvement of sorts for you? Beserk little wanker. Fuck off eh?

What were you saying to me about punctuation etc, I suppose you are still pissed eh DC? Are you getting ready for work or will you be on here all fucking day again. Fucking bellend, Lol, etc. 

9 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Agreed, apart from the bit about Claire. Fuck her.

Doesn't look good for Formula One either way - with Mazepin stamping his feet for Daddy to buy him a team, Stroll already having one, Latifi and that rich Chink buying their way into the seats of cash-strapped teams and two thoroughly unlikable little shit hawks battling for the title as their team principals throw out any illusion of professionalism to constantly bitch and moan at one another so they can enjoy a quick, nasty hate shag in the porta-potty after the race and the ever increasing pressure from the FIA for rules and regulations just for the sake of pandering to whoever throws the most money into the blender, I think we can all safely say this marks the end of an era for the formula - and the new one is going to be shit. 

Nothing stinks more than the rich cunts with limited talent buying their way in (yes I know it’s always been this way, but still) when a driver like Piastri can win 2 F2 titles in a row and still only get a test seat.

Cunts.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've never liked the daft cunt to be honest RK, I could tell he was a twat from the start. It's been quite entertaining watching him latch on to various members and the late night meltdowns were classics. I think I'll leave him alone, the man is clearly suicidal. 

Priceless. According to you, RK himself was the only cunt that you originally despised. Lame, lightweight and as thick as a Ghurka’s foreskin.  Dopey bellsniff.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Priceless. According to you, RK himself was the only cunt that you originally despised. Lame, lightweight and as thick as a Ghurka’s foreskin.  Dopey bellsniff.

Oh I despised @Roadkill did I, is this another one of your piss poor Frank like shit stirring attempts? What is wrong with you DC? You are trying too hard again, take a month off, reflect on your sad existence and then kill yourself. 

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've never liked the daft cunt to be honest RK, I could tell he was a twat from the start. It's been quite entertaining watching him latch on to various members and the late night meltdowns were classics. I think I'll leave him alone, the man is clearly suicidal. 

3 posts ago…obsessed little halfwit.

On 28/11/2021 at 19:40, ProfB said:

You do not have King Billy's wit, Dave's brains or uncle meaty's bee in your bonnet - you simply bark & think you are 'big' typing fuck off - 14 year old style.

drop dead grandad.

Love ProfBXXX

But I'm younger than you ProfB, I remember you saying you were 50 something. If anyone writes and acts like a teenage cunt here it's you, and why are pretending to be female when everyone knows you have a sausage and two veg that rivals (almost) Dead Pen or whatever the fuck that cunts calling itself. 

Fuck off etc. Lol.

• Like 2

On 30/11/2021 at 10:26, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

But I'm younger than you ProfB, I remember you saying you were 50 something. If anyone writes and acts like a teenage cunt here it's you, and why are pretending to be female when everyone knows you have a sausage and two veg that rivals (almost) Dead Pen or whatever the fuck that cunts calling itself. 

Fuck off etc. Lol.

I don't have a sausage, not even those erroneous Spanish pigs in blankets from M&S last festive season - bin men took them. I am female, so how do you know I have saugage & two veg?

Yes, I am in my 50s - I am a SPINSTER.