CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sir Frank Williams dead at 79

Roadkill

Poor cunt spent the last thirty-five years of his life in a wheelchair and still never let it slow him down when it came to his passion for motorsport, lasted just long enough to see his shite daughter run his team into the ground and his family legacy and name sold off to a Yank investment firm.

I hope his last words were directed at Claire Williams: "You fucking stupid fucking cunt".

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Poor cunt spent the last thirty-five years of his life in a wheelchair and still never let it slow him down when it came to his passion for motorsport, lasted just long enough to see his shite daughter run his team into the ground and his family legacy and name sold off to a Yank investment firm.

I hope his last words were directed at Claire Williams: "You fucking stupid fucking cunt".

Hear hear RK talk about out of her depth, the stupid cow didn't have a clue and went backwards with the dominant Mercedes power unit. Williams in name only now and all that history and glory most likely never to be repeated by them again. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Hear hear RK talk about out of her depth, the stupid cow didn't have a clue and went backwards with the dominant Mercedes power unit. Williams in name only now and all that history and glory most likely never to be repeated by them again. 

With Russell heading off to Merc they're not even going to be a fucking B team next year. Maybe a C team to pick up Red Bull's unwanted dregs and a billboard for Daddy Latifi's Sofina Foods...

All because the silly bint was too stubborn to admit she was fucking useless.

7 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I realised that and added a compliment. Now fuck off. 

You do not have King Billy's wit, Dave's brains or uncle meaty's bee in your bonnet - you simply bark & think you are 'big' typing fuck off - 14 year old style.

drop dead grandad.

Love ProfBXXX

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t abuse someone of a similar IQ. Engage with her, Raastwat. You’ve finally met someone here on your level.

Aren't you witty, the entire forum cannot stop laughing at how smart & funny you are - NOT gold fish brain.

🤬 

2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

You do not have King Billy's wit, Dave's brains or uncle meaty bee in your bonnet - you simply bark & think you are 'big' typing fuck off - 14 year old style.

drop dead grandad.

Love ProfBXXX

Do not PM me again you twisted cunt, @Dyslexic cnut likes wanking over PM's so I suggest you talk shite to him instead. 

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t abuse someone of a similar IQ. Engage with her, Raastwat. You’ve finally met someone here on your level.

I'll ask you again DC, what are you so angry about? What are you on Tramadol? 

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

With Russell heading off to Merc they're not even going to be a fucking B team next year. Maybe a C team to pick up Red Bull's unwanted dregs and a billboard for Daddy Latifi's Sofina Foods...

All because the silly bint was too stubborn to admit she was fucking useless.

Yes Williams lost it when they gave that Pastor Crashanaldo a drive (obviously the sponsor money helped). What a pile shit Williams have become. Do you think Williams demise saw off dear Frank?

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yes Williams lost it when they gave that Pastor Crashanaldo a drive (obviously the sponsor money helped). What a pile shit Williams have become. Do you think Williams demise saw off dear Frank?

Frank was a stubborn fucker - he died when he wanted to. I recon he just decided it was time.

I recon it would have been a factor, but maybe not the main cause.

34 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do not PM me again you twisted cunt, @Dyslexic cnut likes wanking over PM's so I suggest you talk shite to him instead. 

I'll ask you again DC, what are you so angry about? What are you on Tramadol? 

I’ve answered you, fuckwit. Now fuck off and don’t address me until you’ve mastered Primary school level punctuation.

31 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’ve answered you, fuckwit. Now fuck off and don’t address me until you’ve mastered Primary school level punctuation.

Will you be taking some time off from here over Christmas? What with work ramping up over the last year, sailing boats, managing your investments and generally acting like a stupid cunt, you're surely in need of some time to yourself DC. 

34 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Will you be taking some time off from here over Christmas? What with work ramping up over the last year, sailing boats, managing your investments and generally acting like a stupid cunt, you're surely in need of some time to yourself DC. 

I'm sensing some hostility between you two.

Along with the likes of Colin Chapman, Ken Tyrrell and Ron Dennis, he is arguably the greatest contributor to British motorsport. While I agree his still-doable daughter should never have been gifted the job, she is a dying breed of stubborn and racy middle-class British females soon to be overrun by ever-increasing hoards of Primark generation white chavs and moustached immigrant-hybrids in strange clothes.

The Williams team will never be the same again, which is why it's such a privilege to have been part of the star-studded Mansell era (unquestionably the team's most successful driver), in which 'Red Five' clashed with teammate and general cheating shitcunt Piquet in 86-87, and then in his post-Ferrari days versus Patrese, Berger, Senna and Prost et al. Without stuffy Frank Williams none of this would have been possible, so despite him reluctantly agreeing with the sale of his team's sovereignty, he fully deserves a well-earned degree of respect in the history books. A great Briton.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm sensing some hostility between you two.

I've never liked the daft cunt to be honest RK, I could tell he was a twat from the start. It's been quite entertaining watching him latch on to various members and the late night meltdowns were classics. I think I'll leave him alone, the man is clearly suicidal. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Along with the likes of Colin Chapman, Ken Tyrrell and Ron Dennis, he is arguably the greatest contributor to British motorsport. While I agree his still-doable daughter should never have been gifted the job, she is a dying breed of stubborn and racy middle-class British females soon to be overrun by ever-increasing hoards of Primark generation white chavs and moustached immigrant-hybrids in strange clothes.

The Williams team will never be the same again, which is why it's such a privilege to have been part of the star-studded Mansell era (unquestionably the team's most successful driver), in which 'Red Five' clashed with teammate and general cheating shitcunt Piquet in 86-87, and then in his post-Ferrari days versus Patrese, Berger, Senna and Prost et al. Without stuffy Frank Williams none of this would have been possible, so despite him reluctantly agreeing with the sale of his team's sovereignty, he fully deserves a well-earned degree of respect in the history books. A great Briton.

Agreed, apart from the bit about Claire. Fuck her.

Doesn't look good for Formula One either way - with Mazepin stamping his feet for Daddy to buy him a team, Stroll already having one, Latifi and that rich Chink buying their way into the seats of cash-strapped teams and two thoroughly unlikable little shit hawks battling for the title as their team principals throw out any illusion of professionalism to constantly bitch and moan at one another so they can enjoy a quick, nasty hate shag in the porta-potty after the race and the ever increasing pressure from the FIA for rules and regulations just for the sake of pandering to whoever throws the most money into the blender, I think we can all safely say this marks the end of an era for the formula - and the new one is going to be shit. 

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I met Colin Chapman several times, not that I remember much very about it, being just a nipper. Goober Snr knew him passably well. 

Having grown up just a few of miles from the Lotus factory and seeing them regularly pass by, if I were of a mind to buy a sports car and store it in the garage for the occasional summer weekend drive, it would have to be an Esprit. A revolutionary car years ahead of its time.

I so wish I'd kept the dragon sticker I peeled from one of Ayrton Senna's wrecked 98T Lotus F1 cars.