CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Whining Female Jockeys

camberwell gypsy

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen, I know just how much of a BBC stalwart you are, so I hope you'll appreciate this news strap: simply look at the headline's two words furthest to the right, and then read down. Lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-64818969

Fucking hell! How long did it take to find a headline containing the words ‘massive’ and ‘cock’?

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell! How long did it take to find a headline containing the words ‘massive’ and ‘cock’?

I reckon it's a bit of old-fashioned "innocent" BBC engineering; its news sub-editors are far too skilled to miss such an obvious error.

They've had the knives out for him in the past, and it isn't defamatory (as it might be dismissed as a simple mistake), but it does look suspiciously like a suggestive swipe. Not even The Sun could pull this one off, so credit to the nonpartisan BBC for being as fucking tacky as it's ever been.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well that's an own goal. Your language is typical of a downtrodden beta-male who's belatedly realised life has passed him by and there is little he can do about. Projecting one's disappointments on to others aside, welcome to the boards.

Fucking hell. Now I’ll have to start searching for that tinfoil hat of mine.