CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

300,000 druggies

Stubby Pecker

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You can say that again- in English this time you fucking prat 

Don’t confuse him Stubbs. He’s still trying to learn ‘Would you like me to suck your cock Master?’ in Cantonese and German, to whichever of his new overlords steps off the ferry first.

The only thing he’ll need to know in English is…. ‘Help! I’m sorry. I got it all wrong as usual’.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I was saddened to discover China has 2.5m heroin addicts, especially as this makes up only 1/600th of its total population.

Our 300,000 should be praised then as yet another shining example of Great Britain punching above its weight on the world stage.

Fucking Chinks. Put that in your opium pipe and smoke it.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Find a way to contaminate the acupuncture needle supply however, and you've got a fucking party.

I’ve been injecting bleach for almost a year now and it’s definitely stopped me catching coronavirus. My toilets in a right fucking state though. Swings and roundabouts.

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi

The “war against  drugs “ was lost years ago for fucks sake. The answer is to give alkies and druggies free stuff. 

Give alkies free booze and they will stay at home. They won’t go out to pubs and start fights or wander into the traffic and fuck up some innocent geezer’s car. 

The druggie losers won’t have to go out and shoplift, do burglaries or mug some cunt. 

Admittedly the drug dealers will be forced to do exactly the same thing but it might help if we didn’t allow every poncing low life criminal cunt into our country.

Just my thoughts.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The “war against  drugs “ was lost years ago for fucks sake. The answer is to give alkies and druggies free stuff. 

Give alkies free booze and they will stay at home. They won’t go out to pubs and start fights or wander into the traffic and fuck up some innocent geezer’s car. 

The druggie losers won’t have to go out and shoplift, do burglaries or mug some cunt. 

Admittedly the drug dealers will be forced to do exactly the same thing but it might help if we didn’t allow every poncing low life criminal cunt into our country.

Just my thoughts.

No such thing as "free" drugs. Opium needs to be cultivated and harvested like a crop, with all of the workforce and infrastructure required by such. It needs to be transported and stored once it is harvested, and considering it'll be the good shit after all of that hard work it'll also need to be guarded and secured against smack zombies.

The government isn't just suddenly going to start openly paying various criminal and terrorist organisations to produce and import it in the current way and the public certainly isn't going to want to foot the bill just to make a few stinking, useless druggies happy.

Forced labour and rehabilitation camps are the way to go, with increased sentencing for repeat offenders. Teach the cunts a workable skill, make them benefit society for once by having them pay off the debt through hard work and keep putting them back in there until the message finally sinks in or they have PHDs in nanomalecular astrophysical biology or some shit.

Edited by Roadkill
Noticed I just advertised labour camps to a Jew as a positive thing. This wasn't intentional (this time).
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

No such thing as "free" drugs. Opium needs to be cultivated and harvested like a crop, with all of the workforce and infrastructure required by such. It needs to be transported and stored once it is harvested, and considering it'll be the good shit after all of that hard work it'll also need to be guarded and secured against smack zombies.

The government isn't just suddenly going to start openly paying various criminal and terrorist organisations to produce and import it in the current way and the public certainly isn't going to want to foot the bill just to make a few stinking, useless druggies happy.

Forced labour and rehabilitation camps are the way to go, with increased sentencing for repeat offenders. Teach the cunts a workable skill, make them benefit society for once by having them pay off the debt through hard work and keep putting them back in there until the message finally sinks in or they have PHDs in nanomalecular astrophysical biology or some shit.

You seem to know a lot about this RK! Are all those huge "fuck off" greenhouses in your field really full of fruit and veg? 

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Buying up 100 million worth of smack and crack, lacing it with strychnine (or similar) and flooding the market would do the trick 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, King Billy said:

Don’t confuse him Stubbs. He’s still trying to learn ‘Would you like me to suck your cock Master?’ in Cantonese and German, to whichever of his new overlords steps off the ferry first.

The only thing he’ll need to know in English is…. ‘Help! I’m sorry. I got it all wrong as usual’.

Future red faced bally baby runnin down the runway at George best international airport chasing a stuffed to the gills wanked out RAF Hercules lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Future red faced bally baby runnin down the runway at George best international airport chasing a stuffed to the gills wanked out RAF Hercules lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Why did they name an airport after an unreliable  pisshead? Pat Jennings should have had the airport named after him. At least he was a safe pair of hands.