CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Alec Baldwin 0.2

Uncle Meatus

1 hour ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Actor and strongest of the Baldwin litter Alec is a cunt. Not just a smarmy or a  condescending cunt but a lying cunt.  Motherless Brooklyn isn't about the downfall of a ridiculously pampered shower of equally odious trash. That's sad. Anyway....

Baldwin has shit in the nest of Yee Haw gun lovers. Lying, liberal cunt.

IdIot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Would sir like to stretch that response into something meaningful before I fucking kill you?

Have you ever been raped, Meat Brain? I mean genuinely and horrifically buggered to within an inch of your life?

I may not be able to literally spear your chocolate starfish into a bloody, clot-saturated mess, but I plan on figuratively smashing your back doors in until they're hanging precariously off the hinges. 

Never post again without my explicit permission. Until such time as I see fit to remove your collar, you'll sit in your own filth and only speak when you're spoken to. 

Do we understand each other?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you ever been raped, Meat Brain? I mean genuinely and horrifically buggered to within an inch of your life?

I may not be able to literally spear your chocolate starfish into a bloody, clot-saturated mess, but I plan on figuratively smashing your back doors in until they're hanging precariously off the hinges. 

Never post again without my explicit permission. Until such time as I see fit to remove your collar, you'll sit in your own filth and only speak when you're spoken to. 

Do we understand each other?

No. The fact you fantasise and visualise our encounter gives me strength that after you are dead the charities will find a home for your fleas.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

He should have stuck with the family business like his brother Mike and made knickers in Manchester instead.

Stupid lying cunt.

Drew, don’t get me wrong, I like you, but with idiotic fucking comments like this it’s easy to see why you’re mercilessly attacked by your six fingered Norfolk brethren at every opportunity 

Clearly, xmas has come early to your one story mansion and you’ve been hitting the sauce before your usual midday rule 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Drew, don’t get me wrong, I like you, but with idiotic fucking comments like this it’s easy to see why you’re mercilessly attacked by your six fingered Norfolk brethren at every opportunity 

Clearly, xmas has come early to your one story mansion and you’ve been hitting the sauce before your usual midday rule 

He does have a certain je ne sais quoi about him.

Much as I genuinely do fucking hate him for living in a bungalow and being a dangerous,boiler fiddling, astoundingly fucking ignorant alcoholic cunt, I can't help but find him funny. Not intentionally, obviously, but in the sort of way you warm to a pissed up elderly relative who spouts constant streams of abject bollocks.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well if it's any consolation I fucking hate you and wish you were dead. No offence and Merry Christmas Stubbs.

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind this, I’ve had my compo payment from court, The judge stipulated that I make you a fiscal offer in return for ‘brutally catering for the Meat-creature.’ Kindly press on. See your PM.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Did your parents ever tell you why your English skills have remained at exactly the same level since age 9?

I doubt that the ape creatures of Chester zoo are capable of expressing anything that complex. All things considered he's the intellectual powerhouse in his quite literal family tree.

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Did your parents ever tell you why your English skills have remained at exactly the same level since age 9?

The punctuation averse cretin managed to spell “association” and “commercials”, yet let itself down on “through”. 

Spellcheck on his Fisher Price keyboard must have assumed nobody would fuck up words with under six characters.