CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

2 hours ago, Zev said:

Have a bit of compassion, you can see the 'man' is in torment, what's he going to do when his favourite (predictable and obsessive) insults are no longer permitted?

Get on with it then now that he’s erm…apparently vulnerable. What are you waiting for, I mean, look at the two heavyweights that have just rallied to your cause. @Decimus, I’d suggest, has no chance at all.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Get on with it then

Surely a man with your dubious and abnormal appetites would realise, it's the thrill of the chase that matters, the kill is just collateral damage?

Who needs another bull's ear? 🐮

19 hours ago, Zev said:

Have a bit of compassion, you can see the 'man' is in torment, what's he going to do when his favourite (predictable and obsessive) insults are no longer permitted?

I'd ask you the same question now @Mrs Roops has just marked your card.

You've been warned, calm yourself down and avoid any further predictable and obsessive insults you fuckin' hypocritical little wanker.

Lololololololololol.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd ask you the same question now @Mrs Roops has just marked your card.

You've been warned, calm yourself down and avoid any further predictable and obsessive insults you fuckin' hypocritical little wanker.

Lololololololololol.

@Decimus Bearing in mind that you who claim to be a council official and who is paid from the public purse shouldn't you just shut the fuck up and behave like an adult. A few people here do need to realise that anything here this is not real life.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

@Decimus Bearing in mind that you who claim to be a council official and who is paid from the public purse shouldn't you just shut the fuck up and behave like an adult. A few people here do need to realise that anything here this is not real life.

Morning P. I’m on my way to Stansted with the old man.. heading for the Algarve. My dad’s final trip.. palliative care on-sea. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Morning P. I’m on my way to Stansted with the old man.. heading for the Algarve. My dad’s final trip.. palliative care on-sea. 

Oh dear .. I am contemplating having a couple of weeks next year in the Isle of man to try to relive some very early childhood memories from when we briefly lived there. I will visit the fairy bridge where I will be able to say hello to Decco and King Billy. I am just wondering how you should pronounce "Ballaugh" .. "Bal Laff" or "Balla"?

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am contemplating having a couple of weeks next year in the Isle of Man to try to relive some very early childhood memories from when we briefly lived there.

Where else would you have spent your formative years?

Sometimes this shit just writes itself.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

They've got a free cremation service going on at present, didn't he suspect anything when you didn't buy him a return ticket?

4 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You and Kinglet Billy do have one thing in common in that when you were being battered by the general membership you did both come cringing to me by PM asking for help and advice. I suspect that you (and Billette have rimmed quite a few people.

Of course, it’s blindingly obvious that any confused newbie would run to the Corner’s most talented for advice. Barmy old cancer-eyed shitcunt.

10 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You are such a funny little man.

I had a fucked up dream last night Lady P. 

I was being chased by a Portuguese Man O'War jellyfish, the ones with those fuckin big crinkly sails on top. Turns out it was your clitoris. 

🤓 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Of course, it’s blindingly obvious that any confused newbie would run to the Corner’s most talented for advice. Barmy old cancer-eyed shitcunt.

DC, I'm getting Brexit crowd funding to tow that Bibby Stockholm to Rwanda. The thickos will pay top dollar to get rid of Johnnie Muslim and probably have no idea Rwanda is landlocked. Are you in?

7 hours ago, ratcum said:

I had a fucked up dream last night Lady P. 

I was being chased by a Portuguese Man O'War jellyfish, the ones with those fuckin big crinkly sails on top. Turns out it was your clitoris. 

🤓 

You are wrong, it was you your own mouth .. dog chasing its own tail sort of thing. What happened to the budgie?

4 hours ago, Zev said:

You'd know about that, having plagiarised Frank for more years than we care to remember 🤣

I've raped your arse more times than you've taken a Yorkshire Terrier pups virginity. 

That being said, if I'm plagiarising Frank, can you explain why he's never torn you open from the opposite end? Perhaps you believe it's because he appreciates your wit, humour and intellect. 

You deluded fucking idiot.

On 11/08/2023 at 10:24, Penny Farthing said:

You and Kinglet Billy do have one thing in common in that when you were being battered by the general membership you did both come cringing to me by PM asking for help and advice. I suspect that you (and Billette have rimmed quite a few people.

You have my permission to post these PMs in full. I’ve still got them and if you give me the same permission, which I very much doubt you will, we can let people make their own minds up. Put your money where your mouth is you creepy old cunt. I know you won’t because you know that I can’t post them without your consent. So how about you just clarify your pathetic statement that I ‘came cringing to you by PM for help and advice’? because that’s far from the truth and you fucking well know it. Your move Big Boy.

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've raped your arse

Dream on, Gaylord, you can't even get a semi, you aspire to be hard, but it's like all your other fantasies, completely imagined.

I remember you crowing about the debauched, drug-fueled, Bank Holiday weekend you had planned, while the wife and kids were out of the house.

It ended with a sad, lonely wank, in front of your laptop 🥒💦💻

LOL

On 15/08/2023 at 13:23, Zev said:

Dream on, Gaylord, you can't even get a semi, you aspire to be hard, but it's like all your other fantasies, completely imagined.

I remember you crowing about the debauched, drug-fueled, Bank Holiday weekend you had planned, while the wife and kids were out of the house.

It ended with a sad, lonely wank, in front of your laptop 🥒💦💻

LOL

You've been strangely quiet re the Lucy Letby case, Christ Killer. Following on from your usual modus operandi of defending those who torture, rape and kill children, I was expecting a nomination from you about how a miscarriage of justice has been carried out.

Speaking of miscarriages, if only she'd have been put on the duty in the abortion clinic, productivity would have been through the roof!