CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Novak Djokovic

Stubby Pecker

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I agree Eric and half is nowhere near enough imo. Unfortunately it seems that the spineless, non gender specific, chromosome deficient jabberwokies who seem to make up a sizeable chunk of what used to be known as human beings in 2022 are the chosen group to carry on with the population of the planet (for about the next ten years at best according to the global warming cult). 
I see this as their Achilles heel though as these pathetic cunts should be easier to take out with a bat or even a rolled up slightly damp copy of the Gay Times than any other group of useless cunts on Earth.

It should be fun at the very least.

I have a suspicion that all of this may be a test, to eliminate the stupid and whittle the population down to those who can think independently... in 4 or 5 years, the vaccinated will have succumbed to the side effects, the unvaccinated will have been hunted down and some persuaded to have the jabs. The remaining 5-10% of us who resisted, even after capture will be assembled. A giant screen will crackle into life... Tina Turner will appear, and say to us...

"Congratulations, you survived the audition."

On 05/01/2022 at 20:59, Stubby Pecker said:

This pencil necked, gurning, jug eared, bean pole, charisma devoid robot of a cunt has got himself through some of the toughest Covid border restrictions on the planet by crying that he’s medically exempt. The fucking poof.

As a professional athlete used to grueling 5 setters in the broiling summer heat I find it hard to believe he’s got that bad an ailment that he can’t take a little prick.

All this to get to the lovely city of Melbourne where the poor cunt locals have been put though the mill by their dumb shite leaders at both national and state level. As a resident of Victoria I’d be interested to hear what @southerncunt has to say about this shit storm.

Hopefully his reason will be laughed at and the PM will fuck him off back to his eastern block cesspool of a nation.

Name the cunts of the world- Novak Djokovic, he’s right fucking up there.

But he won, they've let him stay put.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On a continent full of 17th century criminals from the UK, a few aboriginals and a shit load of animals and insects that can kill you. Oh, and I think @southerncunt lives there as well. Yes, he's definitely won.

Australia is not a continent. And by pointing that out please don’t think I’m insinuating that you’re incontinent CBB.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

On a continent full of 17th century criminals from the UK, a few aboriginals and a shit load of animals and insects that can kill you. Oh, and I think @southerncunt lives there as well. Yes, he's definitely won.

Hiya big balls

Love ProfB XXX

PS Southern Cunt does live there, what he's banged up for I don't know.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Australia is not a continent. And by pointing that out please don’t think I’m insinuating that you’re incontinent CBB.

But it is a continent and a country. FFS Billy, I didn't expect to spend my Monday night telling a clever cunt like yourself, that you're wrong.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

7 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

But it is a continent and a country. FFS Billy, I didn't expect to spend my Monday night telling a clever cunt like yourself, that you're wrong.

It's a continental landmass.

15 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Keep it to yourself CBB. If this got out that I’ve fucked up on such a basic geography point, my hard earned status as a clever cunt might be called into question by a certain ginger hag whose name I won’t mention. I think this is is the first thing I’ve ever got slightly wrong on here. Oops.

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 06/01/2022 at 23:13, Eric Cuntman said:

I have a suspicion that all of this may be a test, to eliminate the stupid and whittle the population down to those who can think independently... in 4 or 5 years, the vaccinated will have succumbed to the side effects, the unvaccinated will have been hunted down and some persuaded to have the jabs. The remaining 5-10% of us who resisted, even after capture will be assembled. A giant screen will crackle into life... Tina Turner will appear, and say to us...

"Congratulations, you survived the audition."

I'm afraid not. A servile population is what is required, and there are not enough satellites in the universe to manage the data required for 7 billion people's continuously server bound bodily and transactional data. 2 billion, maybe. It's a eugenics experiment, see who's genes will react negatively and produce autoimmune diseases down the line. The rest are the fittest. Non compliance in the experiment = automatic fail.

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I'm afraid not. A servile population is what is required, and there are not enough satellites in the universe to manage the data required for 7 billion people's continuously server bound bodily and transactional data. 2 billion, maybe. It's a eugenics experiment, see who's genes will react negatively and produce autoimmune diseases down the line. The rest are the fittest. Non compliance in the experiment = automatic fail.

Hi gorge follower

The mrs's hand ... best I stay in lane & quote the post & pretend I understand what they are harping on about - always a first time.

Love ProfB xxx=

Guest Parabolic Cunting
37 minutes ago, ProfB said:

Hi gorge follower

The mrs's hand ... best I stay in lane & quote the post & pretend I understand what they are harping on about - always a first time.

Love ProfB xxx=

Don't worry Prof. *Pat's head* Everythings just dandy.