CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NEIL YOUNG. Another fucking libtard meltdown.

King Billy

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

You must be extremely proud of him, and rightly so. The only negative I can see for you is that such a super intelligent young man must have realised a long time ago what an insufferable, self superior narcissist you are. That aside. Well done you.

PS My obscenely clever dog can lick his own obscenely large testicles. 

Indeed, my heart soars like an eagle in the sunlit uplands. The lad is pretty well grounded nonetheless, though it helps that unlike the children of deadbeat dads, he is not burdened by the thought of his mother being abandoned by his father.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

So in future, when someone challenges you, every statistic you Google will simply be palmed off as '...actually, my son ''who's an assistant lecturer at a London redbrick teaching applied mathematics in modules dealing with mitigating statistical bias in political research'' sent me the data I needed which proves you wrong, ner-ner-ner...'.

I can see it coming.

It's a shame you did not employ your amazing foresight to avoid cooler time for the Rule 12 violation in your next post.

11 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Prior to the Brexit referendum I was still hovering between remain and leave .. what finally made me choose leave was a You Tube video where the remain "expert" announced that he was a POLITICAL SCIENTIST .. I did listen what he had to say but it was nothing more his opinion, there was no science a real scientist follows the evidence.

Gosh pen, clearly the televisual event had a profound effect on you and must be permanently etched into your memory. As a matter of interest do you have a link?

13 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Nothing more than lobbying and interference with the political process .. nothing more nothing less. It is not actually "SCIENCE".

No point in arguing further .. in the old days they would call it PHILOSOPHY and a bit later they would simply call it POLITICS but the word science was never used .. in fact those cunts would have felt insulted if the word SCIENCE was mentioned because the discipline and the methods are entirely different. Vector programing might well be a science but politics most certainly are not a science regardless of how it is dressed up by these red brick colleges that now call themselves universities.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, my heart soars like an eagle in the sunlit uplands. The lad is pretty well grounded nonetheless, though it helps that unlike the children of deadbeat dads, he is not burdened by the thought of his mother being abandoned by his father.

Is he at all burdened by the thought of his father being rinsed by his mother?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Would using someone else’s hand on the bus qualify as a DW?

Good question, Bill, and that's an interesting variant on the old "Jeremy Beadle".

I did like the DW that they sneaked onto Top Of The Pops via the "Stacy's Mom" video. To be honest, I liked a LOT of things about that video.

OfficialGreedyJuliabutterfly-size_restri

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Good question, Bill, and that's an interesting variant on the old "Jeremy Beadle".

I did like the DW that they sneaked onto Top Of The Pops via the "Stacy's Mom" video. To be honest, I liked a LOT of things about that video.

OfficialGreedyJuliabutterfly-size_restri

If my mum had looked like that her knicker drawer would have been permanently soggier than my permanently gooey underpants, which it was anyway, until they locked me up.

On 04/02/2022 at 12:44, Dead Penelope said:

No point in arguing further .. in the old days they would call it PHILOSOPHY and a bit later they would simply call it POLITICS but the word science was never used .. in fact those cunts would have felt insulted if the word SCIENCE was mentioned because the discipline and the methods are entirely different. Vector programing might well be a science but politics most certainly are not a science regardless of how it is dressed up by these red brick colleges that now call themselves universities.

Lets ignore the above gibberish, where's that vid that had such a profound effect on you?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lets ignore the above gibberish, where's that vid that had such a profound effect on you?

What he said such a lot of "I  cannot possibly be wrong" codswollop I filed it to the ether bin. From what I remember the political "scientist" was a a lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University. The choice between remain and leave was a philosophical one .. a political one, whether or not we retain our identity as a nation be absorbed into some super-nation. Not a scientific choice because politics are philosophical .. NOT scientific thus the term "political" scientist is false. Would Enoch Powell or Bertrand Russell have called themselves political scientists?

23 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

What he said such a lot of "I  cannot possibly be wrong" codswollop I filed it to the ether bin. From what I remember the political "scientist" was a a lecturer at Liverpool John Moores University. The choice between remain and leave was a philosophical one .. a political one, whether or not we retain our identity as a nation be absorbed into some super-nation. Not a scientific choice because politics are philosophical .. NOT scientific thus the term "political" scientist is false. Would Enoch Powell or Bertrand Russell have called themselves political scientists?

Enoch Powell would've described himself as a classicist and politician, Bertrand Russell was a noted mathematician and philosopher. Both would have concurred with me that you were talking gibberish on account of you having a fundamental misunderstanding of the humanities, the social sciences and on what is meant by 'redbrick universities'.