CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thandie (Thandiwe) Newton -THE CHOSEN ONE

camberwell gypsy

18 minutes ago, cunt said:

As 'The Thand' whines about her apparent lightness, does that mean that if she achieves her desired blackness, will she then be guilty of cultural appropriation?

Asking for a friend, I, being a cunt, couldn't give a fuck.;)

What are your thoughts on white dog shit?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cunt said:

As 'The Thand' whines about her apparent lightness, does that mean that if she achieves her desired blackness, will she then be guilty of cultural appropriation?

Asking for a friend, I, being a cunt, couldn't give a fuck.;)

The strange thing with all this, her apologising for playing women who had darker skin, is that whenever we ask why it's ok for a black actor to play white historical figures, Anne Boleyn for example, we are told that acting is acting and skin colour is unimportant. These 'people'', and I employ the term loosely, are too thick to recognise their own hypocrisy. And unfortunately, the majority of whites are too gutless to point it out.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

You were born in the 80s. You know nothing of white dog shit other than anecdotal musings of your elders. You've never experienced its mysterious, crumbly chalkiness underfoot.

Ah, but consider if you will the fact that I was born in Norfolk, a wilderness twenty years behind the rest of British civilisation. I saw the odd white dog shit in my formative years, and owned two black dogs called Sambo and Dixie. They were emancipated in 1994.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The strange thing with all this, her apologising for playing women who had darker skin, is that whenever we ask why it's ok for a black actor to play white historical figures, Anne Boleyn for example, we are told that acting is acting and skin colour is unimportant. These 'people'', and I employ the term loosely, are too thick to recognise their own hypocrisy. And unfortunately, the majority of whites are too gutless to point it out.

What about The Black Prince?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ah, but consider if you will the fact that I was born in Norfolk, a wilderness twenty years behind the rest of British civilisation. I saw the odd white dog shit in my formative years, and owned two black dogs called Sambo and Dixie. They were emancipated in 1994.

I think it was something to do with most dogs eating bones back then, people cooked proper dinners, before every cunt started using takeaways and processed, boneless roasts for convenience. Dogs got regular bones and shat a lot of calcium. Probably.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I started reading 'Munich' before I watch the film, starring Jeremy Irons as Chamberlain on Netflix. So I can get an idea on what the characters look like, I had a gander at the cast on IMDB. To my horror, Cecil Syers, who was one of Chamberlain's secretaries from 1940 to 41, is played by a bleck actor and another historical figure from the era, Joan Menzies, played by an Asian actress. This in my opinion is going too fucking far now. If you want to shoehorn a bleck in, then make up a fictional character, don't fucking change the ethnicity of a genuine historical person. We've had Cyrano de Bergerac relegated to a dwarf and Anne Boleyn all of a sudden becoming a person of colour. Its almost certain that the next Bond will be black because the last few films have been leading up to having an excuse to wedge one in.  

On 06/02/2022 at 11:45, camberwell gypsy said:

Thandie, oops sorry Thandiwe as she wants to be known as, does a teary apologies to her brethren. She apologises for not being bleck enough, like her "momma", who apparently was blecker. 

The video is thought provoking as I'm now going to go on social medja and do a teary apology to all my Traveller tribe who still live in metal boxes on wheels to say sorry that unlike them my tribe decided to move into the 20th century by living in bricks and mortar, use toilets instead of shitting in holes, not fucking up the environment by leaving crap, not nicking bikes from the locale we pitch up in and fuck about in front of Lefty documentary makers like freaks in a Victorian freak show.

We will however, tarmac drives (got to earn money somehow), sell pegs door to door and read your fortune from a pound shop crystal ball.

Now, it's my grand son's third birthday today and I have the tribe descending on my gaff later so I've got to get the hedgehogs into the oven. 

This sort of cuntish behaviour is probably why she’s currently occupying bottom place on my list of ‘History’s Cleverest  Newtons’. 
I ruled out gravity as I’m not 100% on board with that just yet. 

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

This sort of cuntish behaviour is probably why she’s currently occupying bottom place on my list of ‘History’s Cleverest  Newtons’. 

Apple falling off a tree and hitting him on the head? I just don't buy it. I wonder if he was wearing his mask when it happened? 

26 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I started reading 'Munich' before I watch the film, starring Jeremy Irons as Chamberlain on Netflix. So I can get an idea on what the characters look like, I had a gander at the cast on IMDB. To my horror, Cecil Syers, who was one of Chamberlain's secretaries from 1940 to 41, is played by a bleck actor and another historical figure from the era, Joan Menzies, played by an Asian actress. This in my opinion is going too fucking far now. If you want to shoehorn a bleck in, then make up a fictional character, don't fucking change the ethnicity of a genuine historical person. We've had Cyrano de Bergerac relegated to a dwarf and Anne Boleyn all of a sudden becoming a person of colour. Its almost certain that the next Bond will be black because the last few films have been leading up to having an excuse to wedge one in.  

One thing you can bet your life on is Hitler will always be portrayed by a white actor. Maybe sporting a rainbow coloured swastika, a pair of 44” tits, in  an open top, battery powered, carbon zero Mercedes driven by Lewis Hamilton in a Hugo Boss mini dress and papier mache recyclable crash helmet, flat out at almost 3MPH with masked and fully jabbed cyclists and pedestrians shouting Nazi! and shaking their heads in contempt as they whizz past.

26 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Gravity is a load of bollocks. Something that Steven Hawking made up to look clever. The reason that things are attracted to the ground, is that the ground is made of all magnets that work on wood and plastic and people and stuff.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gravity is a load of bollocks. Something that Steven Hawking made up to look clever. The reason that things are attracted to the ground, is that the ground is made of all magnets that work on wood and plastic and people and stuff.

Let’s see Roops try to fucking debunk that Eric. I wish I’d posted it. Surely even she can’t say Stephen Hawking didn’t look clever. Victory is ours.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The Apollo 11 moon landing was actually filmed at Streatham ice rink. 

It wasn't Eric. It was on the Moon. I bumped into Buzz Aldrin in a pub in Margate years ago and he told me. Had difficulty understanding him at first what with his Glaswegian accent and him being hammered. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It wasn't Eric. It was on the Moon. I bumped into Buzz Aldrin in a pub in Margate years ago and he told me. Had difficulty understanding him at first what with his Glaswegian accent and him being hammered. 

He wasn't even allowed to drive the space ship. James Brolin and O.J. Simpson did all the difficult bits.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

What are your thoughts on white dog shit?

All dog shit was white until the late 1940s. Same as squirrels were always red and now they’re grey. I bet Bill Gates would spill the beans before the boltcutters got anywhere near his one remaining big  toe.

19 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was filmed on the moors by the Cat & Fiddle between Macclesfield and Buxton .. it was there that Neil Armstrong told Buddy Holly that he was shit scared of heights.