CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The stupid, daft cunts that end up dead after many warnings...

Old Chap Raasclaat

So here we are, war on the horizon as the west are too scared to give Russia the kick up the bollocks it so badly needs, Covid 19 hysteria thankfully fading away and the cost of living crisis on its way. What with all that shit to look forward to and still going on, you'd think the daft cunts would stay in and stop fucking everything up for the rest of us...but no. 

Storm fucking Eunice is on its way, and it's been near impossible to avoid hearing (and thus knowing) about it. Cue the daft cunts who'll still end up dead, I can picture tomorrows news headlines... Fat cunt Barry was hit by some masonry whilst on his way to Aldi to buy his ready meals, Farquhar was last seen surfing off the Devon coast, Mavis was blown over and killed on her way to the shop to buy her lottery ticket. My guess is at least 10 dead. 

Stupid, daft and soon to be dead fucking cunts. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So here we are, war on the horizon as the west are too scared to give Russia the kick up the bollocks it so badly needs, Covid 19 hysteria thankfully fading away and the cost of living crisis on its way. What with all that shit to look forward and still going on, you'd think the daft cunts would stay in and stop fucking everything up for the rest of us...but no. 

Storm fucking Eunice is on its way, and it's been near impossible to avoid hearing (and thus knowing) about it. Cue the daft cunts who'll still end up dead, I can picture tomorrows news headlines... Fat cunt Barry was hit by some masonry whilst on his way to Aldi to buy his ready meals, Farquhar was last seen surfing off the Devon coast, Mavis was blown over and killed on her way to the shop to buy her lottery ticket. My guess is at least 10 dead. 

If any black people are killed it will be because Eunice is a racist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Storm fucking Eunice is on its way

You may mock, but this is serious shit. The BBC lunchtime news today led with a picture of somebody's wheelie bin that had blown ever. Not all the way over, mind you, it was only leaning at a 45 degree angle against a wall. I suppose it would have been too terrifying for the average BBC viewer otherwise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You may mock, but this is serious shit. The BBC lunchtime news today led with a picture of somebody's wheelie bin that had blown ever. Not all the way over, mind you, it was only leaning at a 45 degree angle against a wall. I suppose it would have been too terrifying for the average BBC viewer otherwise.

Good old BBC, you can always rely them to be utterly useless. Tomorrows headline...'Man so devastated by the Downing Street parties wanders out during storm Eunice and ends up dead, should Boris retire?.

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

There's not much of an audience anymore Eric. Why do you carry on? It's like sending yourself a Valentine's card.

Evening Frank, I hope you'll be taking suitable precautions during storm Eunice tomorrow. Put on at least four extra pants old chap, as there could be a freak gust of wind and should it catch your vastly overstretched arsehole, it could turn you into a human balloon. I fear your four stone frame will not keep you grounded during Eunice, should such an unfortunate event occur. Lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

As long as everyone wears their face mask and have had all their jabs, they'll be fine. 

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So here we are, war on the horizon as the west are too scared to give Russia the kick up the bollocks it so badly needs, Covid 19 hysteria thankfully fading away and the cost of living crisis on its way. What with all that shit to look forward and still going on, you'd think the daft cunts would stay in and stop fucking everything up for the rest of us...but no. 

"Man killed when car hit by tree" is the usual headline. Some poor cunt will have a wall fall on them while waiting for a bus.  You bet your life that if there are any floods you'll get the requisite smug cunt out paddling in a canoe. 

Just looking at photos from the Mail online and the usual pictures of thick fucks standing on a quayside somewhere in Cornwall as huge waves slam into it and one cunt in swimming trunks running into a choppy sea "for a morning swim". I expect when this shit storm is over, our shores will be littered with the smashed up bodies of cunts who thought it would be a good wheeze to fuck about on quaysides and beaches and marine wildlife being speared by broken selfie sticks.  I guess that's a good indication of Darwinism.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just looking at photos from the Mail online and the usual pictures of thick fucks standing on a quayside somewhere in Cornwall as huge waves slam into it and one cunt in swimming trunks running into a choppy sea "for a morning swim". I expect when this shit storm is over, our shores will be littered with the smashed up bodies of cunts who thought it would be a good wheeze to fuck about on quaysides and beaches and marine wildlife being speared by broken selfie sticks.  I guess that's a good indication of Darwinism.

Surely the daft cunts are only trying to impress their cuntbook 'friends' and Instagram 'followers'? I'm hoping @Dyslexic cnut got pissed and decided to take his boat/yacht out to sea, I'm sure he had a BBQ whilst riding out the storm with his 'mates'...those same 'mates' that he tried to get to join the corner, but we're put off by all the petty arguing etc. What an absolute bellend he is, I hope he's dead. Lol.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Man killed when car hit by tree" is the usual headline. Some poor cunt will have a wall fall on them while waiting for a bus.  You bet your life that if there are any floods you'll get the requisite smug cunt out paddling in a canoe. 

Do you think old Boris the bellend will get his Hi-Vis on and visit some shithole (where some cunts Apple tree fell over)? He loves a photo opportunity and I recall him dressing up as (and therefore impersonating) a copper. What a daft cunt he is. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

TBH I hope that as many stupid cunts as possible are out at the sea front and walking their dogs .. hopefully Drew is also out there swigging from his bottle of Sainburys cider.

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Did it look like it was pulling a 'wheelie'?

(RIP MikeD)

16 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Evening Frank, I hope you'll be taking suitable precautions during storm Eunice tomorrow. Put on at least four extra pants old chap, as there could be a freak gust of wind and should it catch your vastly overstretched arsehole, it could turn you into a human balloon*. I fear your four stone frame will not keep you grounded during Eunice, should such an unfortunate event occur. Lol.

* Wind-sock. Don't forget he's got quite a big gob at the other end.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cunt said:

I went to put something in the dustbin this morning and my hat blew off, it shook me up a bit I can tell you:(

You know I have no beef with you cunt, but do you think you actually meant to write 'My scat blew off'? If what I've heard around these parts is true, I can understand why it shook you up. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

You know I have no beef with you cunt, but do you think you actually meant to write 'My scat blew off'? If what I've heard around these parts is true, I can understand why it shook you up. 

Oh well, if taking notice of the sad-sack brigade's monotonous abuse 'entertains' you, carry on being entertained.

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you think old Boris the bellend will get his Hi-Vis on and visit some shithole (where some cunts Apple tree fell over)? He loves a photo opportunity and I recall him dressing up as (and therefore impersonating) a copper. What a daft cunt he is. 

I looked out to see my recycling bin on its side. I'm devastated. I'm thinking of getting Adele to write a song about it. 

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well what happened to cause all of this cunt? What did you say or possibly claim to have done. 

Oh, some sensitive little tart went all cry-baby when he was taken to task for letting his 'man's best friend' take a dump on a pavement or park and not cleaning-up after it.

It's totally irrelevant, but the scatty-fingered fuck has been obsessively wetting himself over it ever since.

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I looked out to see my recycling bin on its side. I'm devastated. I'm thinking of getting Adele to write a song about it. 

You've got to put the 30 bottles of vodka you consume each fortnight in the bottom of the recycling bin, otherwise it's top heavy and will blow over.