CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Begin Sentences With “Look”.

Ape™️

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was waiting to offer it to you, in exchange for your car. I'm doing you a favour.

The bloke across the street has gone Ryobi crazy, like that cunt in the TV advert. Drills, screwdrivers, saws, soni-cutters, hedge trimmers. And 2 fucking batteries, which must be more fatigued than the fanny of an 11 year old Muslim girl with 8 uncles.

Guest judgetwi

Probably not a good idea to do  this if you are around people with impaired vision.....people seem to be easily offended these days.

Also don’t say “listen.......” if you are around Lady Penelope. She’s as deaf as a post but it’s been so long since she dragged up that self pitying bullshit she’s probably forgotten about it by now.

And don’t say “fuck me!” around the Carrotcruncher, you may get a nasty surprise.

None of my business really......I don’t know why I bought it up.

On 19/02/2022 at 20:30, Eric Cuntman said:

Did they! I bet none of us had ever heard of this.

According to Pen, kids these days are playing with whirligigs and spinning tops . "She's" raised an official complaint with The Bow Street Runners about all the racket.

The stupid old cunt.

• Like 2

On 28/02/2022 at 03:37, judgetwi said:

And don’t say “fuck me!” around the Carrotcruncher, you may get a nasty surprise.

Woe betide anybody who says to you "Do you think it's a tiny bit off that the IDF have killed hundreds of Palestinian babies with next to no international condemnation due to Israel hijacking any criticism of its ethnic cleansing with cries of anti-Semitism".

You wouldn't like that at all, would you Yitzhak?

Guest judgetwi
On 01/03/2022 at 19:35, Decimus said:

Woe betide anybody who says to you "Do you think it's a tiny bit off that the IDF have killed hundreds of Palestinian babies with next to no international condemnation due to Israel hijacking any criticism of its ethnic cleansing with cries of anti-Semitism".

You wouldn't like that at all, would you Yitzhak?

Don’t give a fuck mate. Dead foreigners are no business of mine. I see the Arab/Israel conflict like watching football on the telly……Chelski v Arsenal……I hate the both of them but I have to decide which one I hate the most in order to enjoy the result and the game. In my case it’s Chelski and the Peacefuls I want to die. You can make up your own mind but spare me the fake tears and outrage you pathetic little boy. Ok?

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t give a fuck mate. Dead foreigners are no business of mine. I see the Arab/Israel conflict like watching football on the telly……Chelski v Arsenal……I hate the both of them but I have to decide which one I hate the most in order to enjoy the result and the game. In my case it’s Chelski and the Peacefuls I want to die. You can make up your own mind but spare me the fake tears and outrage you pathetic little boy. Ok?

Oh, I see. Bit of backtracking there, Hesch. From fervent Zionist you've transformed into a non-partisan gentile who doesn't really give a fuck about The Tribe.

Pull the other one, you bacon dodging, Christ killing, baby blood drinking cunt. If you think that cellotaping a bit of ham on to your bellend and denying your hasidic roots will save you from the inevitable rise of anti-Semitism in this country, you're thicker than I thought.

Once a Jew, always a Jew. It's like the Mafia, your only way out is when your congealed arteries give you a blessed and massive coronary.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Oh, I see. Bit of backtracking there, Hesch. From fervent Zionist you've transformed into a non-partisan gentile who doesn't really give a fuck about The Tribe.

Pull the other one, you bacon dodging, Christ killing, baby blood drinking cunt. If you think that cellotaping a bit of ham on to your bellend and denying your hasidic roots will save you from the inevitable rise of anti-Semitism in this country, you're thicker than I thought.

Once a Jew, always a Jew. It's like the Mafia, your only way out is when your congealed arteries give you a blessed and massive coronary.

I have to admit, when it comes to Islam vs Judaism, I'm on the side of the Jews. I can't fully trust any cunt that thinks bacon is evil. But if Mr and Mrs Cohen moved in next door to me, I wouldn't be setting up tripwires, sharpening and loading things and spraying WD40 on shit.. like I would be if Mr and Mrs Mohammed moved in.

I know the Jews are self superior, snidey, greedy fucking wankers who are too stupid to denounce sky fairy worshipping... or too sneaky to relinquish the leverage it affords them. But let's face it, they're not blowing themselves up, cutting off heads or raping children. Not here anyway. I couldn't give a fuck if they burn every Muslim off the surface of the Earth. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I have to admit, when it comes to Islam vs Judaism, I'm on the side of the Jews. I can't fully trust any cunt that thinks bacon is evil. But if Mr and Mrs Cohen moved in next door to me, I wouldn't be setting up tripwires, sharpening and loading things and spraying WD40 on shit.. like I would be if Mr and Mrs Mohammed moved in.

I know the Jews are self superior, snidey, greedy fucking wankers who are too stupid to denounce sky fairy worshipping... or too sneaky to relinquish the leverage it affords them. But let's face it, they're not blowing themselves up, cutting off heads or raping children. Not here anyway. I couldn't give a fuck if they burn every Muslim off the surface of the Earth. 

I think the issue is at the top strata of society. You may have Muslims who blow shit up and rape children, and those crimes are without doubt despicable. But when it comes to true power, political influence and a small cabal of elites who are an exclusive club, it's not the Islamists who are pulling the strings. 

Let's not forget that Islamic fundamentalism in the modern era is a direct result of Jewish settlers flooding the mandate of Palestine based upon a tenuous historical link in a fictional book. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think the issue is at the top strata of society. You may have Muslims who blow shit up and rape children, and those crimes are without doubt despicable. But when it comes to true power, political influence and a small cabal of elites who are an exclusive club, it's not the Islamists who are pulling the strings. 

Let's not forget that Islamic fundamentalism in the modern era is a direct result of Jewish settlers flooding the mandate of Palestine based upon a tenuous historical link in a fictional book. 

Watership Down?

This place is a well of obscure information. 

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I tend to agree with this, with the small, and admittedly speculative caveat that the Islamists may be pulling more strings than we know. The caliphates have a preposterous amount of money, based around Dubai. These people don't need tourist dollars, yet Dubai is marketed as a resort, the kind of place where wankers with no money go, and spend all their pitiful savings to try and feel like a big shot. The arabs aren't interested in the pittance that this generates... I think the reason Dubai has been set-up like this, is that it makes it easy for the rich and powerful to spend time there with no questions asked. 

If a British cabinet minister, or an American Chief of staff had spent a week in Baghdad, there'd be heavy suspicion, he spends a week in Dubai.. nobody bats an eyelid. There're the same religious maniacs, they just live in bigger houses. Some cunt in our government must be getting paid to turn a blind eye to Islamic infiltration. 

Guest judgetwi
On 03/03/2022 at 18:45, Decimus said:

I’m a Jew because you made me one. Just like you made me fat, homosexual, disabled and an ex copper.

The truth is out there somewhere Hillbillyboy but you ain’t looking for it.

Cue Twilight Zone theme music.

Muggy cunt.

16 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’m a Jew because you made me one. Just like you made me fat, homosexual, disabled and an ex copper.

The truth is out there somewhere Hillbillyboy but you ain’t looking for it.

Cue Twilight Zone theme music.

Muggy cunt.

That's the power of words, half-cock, your old mate Adolph knew that better than most.

Whether or not you are any of the above, that's how you're now thought of by every member of this site. 

You know what I mean?

No need to thank me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

That's the power of words, half-cock, your old mate Adolph knew that better than most.

Whether or not you are any of the above, that's how you're now thought of by every member of this site. 

You know what I mean?

No need to thank me.

For clarity, does he also have those wiggly sideburns?

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You're a fucking witch. Check your PM.

Oooh…the little boys are ganging up on me. Just lick the Roops arse you wankers. He can’t handle me any more than you can and he has the power.

I’ll soon be deleted don’t fucking worry.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oooh…the little boys are ganging up on me. Just lick the Roops arse you wankers. He can’t handle me any more than you can and he has the power.

I’ll soon be deleted don’t fucking worry.

Calm your tits. Just letting him know of a happy coincidence.