CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Begin Sentences With “Look”.

Ape™️

Quite honestly I have very little to add to this, as the title pretty much covers it. It absolutely boils my piss, as it implies that what will follow is in some way a bullet proof explanation of something, and is 100% correct and shouldn’t be doubted or contested. Fucking wankers.

Fuck off.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Quite honestly I have very little to add to this, as the title pretty much covers it. It absolutely boils my piss, as it implies that what will follow is in some way a bullet proof explanation of something, and is 100% correct and shouldn’t be doubted or contested. Fucking wankers.

Fuck off.

I know it's been said a thousand times... but people who start sentences with 'So..'.

It seems to be solely confined to the under 35s. Ask any of them what they do for a living, and you get "So.. I'm a graphic designer." Or whatever the fuck millennial gaylord occupations they may have. Why start with 'So..' and a pause? What the fuck is wrong with them. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

look, so, basically island of Ireland, fuck off.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Fuck off.

Any Aussie cricketer being interviewed starts with this shite

What cunts 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I know it's been said a thousand times... but people who start sentences with 'So..'.

It seems to be solely confined to the under 35s. Ask any of them what they do for a living, and you get "So.. I'm a graphic designer." Or whatever the fuck millennial gaylord occupations they may have. Why start with 'So..' and a pause? What the fuck is wrong with them. 

About twenty years ago chavs used to say "WICKED" if they thought something was good or impressive.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 19/02/2022 at 17:15, Eric Cuntman said:

I work with data. Though born in 82, I suspect this might be a millennial Gaylord occupation. Please advise.

1 minute ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I work with data. Though born in 82, I suspect this might be a millennial Gaylord occupation. Please advise.

Data should work for you. Not with you.

My £5,000 (ex VAT) bill for this advice will be in the post.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Data should work for you. Not with you.

My £5,000 (ex VAT) bill for this advice will be in the post.

Data works for me, just as well as everyone in my fucking offices.

On 19/02/2022 at 18:32, camberwell gypsy said:

This is usually used by Australian rugby players and cricketers after they've been asked a question. What with their fucking raised inflections that make every thing they say sound like a question, makes me never ever want to speak to any cunt from that country ever. 

That everything sounding like a question seemed to afflict every cunt from age 5 to 35 between 1995 and 2015 .. they called it "glottal stop", actually defined as a stop in airflow .. the great pity was that the stop in airflow was not permanent for the cunts that did it.

On 19/02/2022 at 18:10, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

When cunts say 'Listen' before answering a question or telling a story. It makes me want to shout out 'Look at this' (as I get my Ryobi drill out that doesn't work), and beat them to death with it. 

Obvious question but, why have you got a non-functioning Ryobi drill?

49 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

That everything sounding like a question seemed to afflict every cunt from age 5 to 35 between 1995 and 2015 .. they called it "glottal stop", actually defined as a stop in airflow .. the great pity was that the stop in airflow was not permanent for the cunts that did it.

The following at the end of every sentence from some cunts makes my shit hang sideways

"You know I mean"?

"Ya get wot I'm saying"?

"Ya understand"?  

Mostly heard from teenagers who have got absolutely fuck all of interest to say anyway. 

3 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

That everything sounding like a question seemed to afflict every cunt from age 5 to 35 between 1995 and 2015 .. they called it "glottal stop"

Er, no they didn't. It's most commonly referred to us "upward inflection", or "terminal uptalk". (As with your thoughts on airflow, I wish it was actually terminal.)

A glottal stop is something completely different, and most commonly manifests itself as an inability to properly pronounce a double "t". It's common among the Lowland Scots who, in an ironic twist, cannot pronounce "glottal".

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Er, no they didn't. It's most commonly referred to us "upward inflection", or "terminal uptalk". (As with your thoughts on airflow, I wish it was actually terminal.)

A glottal stop is something completely different, and most commonly manifests itself as an inability to properly pronounce a double "t". It's common among the Lowland Scots who, in an ironic twist, cannot pronounce "glottal".

Good.