CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Assimilation in London Town.

Eddie

3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Front row centre, People said I'd never get over my obsession with Phil Collins.

but take a look at me now!

Now there's a cunt I never warmed to. A squinty little rat face, and a voice like having barbed wire pulled through your ears by an overly excited Joe Pasquale.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It’s hard to top the episode where I walked into Eddie’s life a few years ago. I called his bluff and there he was, exactly as you’d imagine.. a suburban flat-arsed simpleton in some City boozer at 3 in the afternoon, pouring over the Corner on his phone with his fat jug-eared mate. Eventually he turned and saw me staring at his weaselly little contractor’s head, put down his pint and disappeared into the ether. True. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s hard to top the episode where I walked into Eddie’s life a few years ago. I called his bluff and there he was, exactly as you’d imagine.. a suburban flat-arsed simpleton in some City boozer at 3 in the afternoon, pouring over the Corner on his phone with his fat jug-eared mate. Eventually he turned and saw me staring at his weaselly little contractor’s head, put down his pint and disappeared into the ether. True. 

I’m a retired man of leisure, 3 weeks in and already drinking in the daytime 🥲

Guest judgetwi
On 20/03/2022 at 18:34, Major Cunt said:

Was taking it up the wrong un still illegal then? 

I'd Google it, but why bother when I can ask an old cunt like you. 

Indeed it was Marjorie. Bumming only became legal after the Sexual Offences Act 1967. It’s important to be aware of the law Marje or you might inadvertently end up in chokey yourself…….ironically getting it up the bum. You know what I mean? When you are as seriously thick as you Google can be your friend. Don’t dismiss it out of hand my dim little amigo.

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 24/03/2022 at 19:32, Decimus said:

Fuck off princess.

I asked Eddie a question and he answered.  You had and generally have nothing to say worth saying. 

You are so easily unsettled.

10 hours ago, Gronda Gronda said:

You are so easily unsettled.

It's your posting style which triggers it, Gronda. Whenever I read anything of yours, I imagine it delivered in a monotone voice without any sort inflection, droned out without a hint of contractions.

You've got all the charisma of a dead baby.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Indeed it was Marjorie. Bumming only became legal after the Sexual Offences Act 1967. It’s important to be aware of the law Marje or you might inadvertently end up in chokey yourself…….ironically getting it up the bum. You know what I mean? When you are as seriously thick as you Google can be your friend. Don’t dismiss it out of hand my dim little amigo.

Judge .. all you will ever get from me is respect, nothing other than respect .. now I know what your real job is/was. Could you price up the likely cost of two barrels cut in half to use as flower holders in my garden .. also do you have any knowledge of calking as I know some one who has got a very leaky boat?

On 25/03/2022 at 21:50, judgetwi said:

or you might inadvertently end up in chokey yourself

Indeed. I know you're not the sharpest tool in the box and were dismissed from the force a long time ago, but did you know that being pissed whilst in charge of a mobility scooter is an offence that carries a sentence of imprisonment? 

Continue leaving the Pink Oboe in the state that you post at and you might just get your wish.

You'll be easy pickings for Ahmed and the boys when they offer to help you shower. I'd keep the religious beliefs to yourself or they might drown you after... 

Know what I mean mate. 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
16 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's your posting style which triggers it, Gronda. Whenever I read anything of yours, I imagine it delivered in a monotone voice without any sort inflection, droned out without a hint of contractions.

You've got all the charisma of a dead baby.

Well, we can't all be as hilarious as you.

Using dead infants to make your point isn't a good look but I'm sure you amused yourself.

What are your thoughts on Jimmy Carr? 

Guest Gronda Gronda
Just now, Dead Penelope said:

I see Decco as someone who sits all alone bouncing up and down on a whoopie cushion and giggling to himself.

I want to be in his gang and subscribe to his newsletter.