CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Assimilation in London Town.

Eddie

Whitechapel station will have Bengali signage to acknowledge the contribution of the Bangladeshi community to east London. 

just because an area is flooded with bengalis, whom only employ other bengalis in their sweatshops, build mosques on every corner and total change the landscape of the host nation is not a contribution. 

Tower Hamlets Council has funded the Bengali signs both outside and throughout the station.

So much for assimilation, we are doomed….

• Like 1

Fuck them and fuck the East End, used to go through Whitechapel road etc years ago and the place is a shithole...noticed some sort of bud bud ding dings signs years ago. Imagine this happening in their country, thing is the Muslims outbreed everyone and rather than being respectable (and having a bit on side) they have multiple wives. I guess the East End has always been a shithole, historically its been the place where many immigrants arrive and begin their lives here. West is best. 

17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only thing springs to mind when I think of Whitechapel is the murder of those prozzies by Neil's great great grandfather. 

Watched a great programme on a potential Jack the Ripper suspect a while ago (Charles Allen Lechmere) I think he was the Ripper. I'll tell you what old Jack wouldn't have let the place end up the way it has, he'd have straightened it all out. Are you related to the most famous twins to come out of the East End? The Krays were of Romani and Irish descent, I ask because I've had to begin a life of crime (what with the cost of living crisis etc) to pay bills and thought you might have some contacts and potential associates for me?

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

the contribution of the Bangladeshi community to east London. 

What, making the place smell like rancid curry, and turning Brick Lane into a rat run that even the hawkers at the pyramids would be ashamed of?

This multilingual shit has to be nipped in the bud, or before you know it they'll be putting up signs in Welsh.

• Like 1

One of my GP friends worked in a surgery there and she said the first time she stepped into the waiting room it was like a ninja flick. Over 20 women and all in black with just their eyes showing. None of them wanted to take their hijab off and she was expected to deal with them. She fucked off after the first day and she is a london born Indian. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Watched a great programme on a potential Jack the Ripper suspect a while ago (Charles Allen Lechmere) I think he was the Ripper. I'll tell you what old Jack wouldn't have let the place end up the way it has, he'd have straightened it all out. Are you related to the most famous twins to come out of the East End? The Krays were of Romani and Irish descent, I ask because I've had to begin a life of crime (what with the cost of living crisis etc) to pay bills and thought you might have some contacts and potential associates for me?

Seeing as Camberwell was the centre of their operations, it would be the Richardsons. 

If you listen to interviews from old gangsters who were involved, most agree that the Krays were second to the Richardsons in power. 

• Like 1

Prayer rooms at Stansted airport did it for me. No doubt they left their bomb vests at the door before they used it. That and gender nuetral bogs, world's fucked. I'll say it again, come on Putin, do your worst and put us out of this misery.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Neil said:

Prayer rooms at Stansted airport did it for me. No doubt they left their bomb vests at the door before they used it. That and gender nuetral bogs, world's fucked. I'll say it again, come on Putin, do your worst and put us out of this misery.

C'mon Neil, I know your in your 80s and all that, but think of us younger ones. Don't we deserve to live as long as you?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Seeing as Camberwell was the centre of their operations, it would be the Richardsons. 

If you listen to interviews from old gangsters who were involved, most agree that the Krays were second to the Richardsons in power. 

Always thought the Krays were kind of 'celebrity gangsters' to be honest and seemed to seek publicity and fame. Although they didn't fuck about, I'm sure there were many more successful 'businessmen' at the time, including the Richardsons. You never really hear about the successful gangsters, because they don't brag about it and seek attention. 

58 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Always thought the Krays were kind of 'celebrity gangsters' to be honest and seemed to seek publicity and fame. Although they didn't fuck about, I'm sure there were many more successful 'businessmen' at the time, including the Richardsons. You never really hear about the successful gangsters, because they don't brag about it and seek attention. 

Being born with the right name helped with credibility. Mad Frankie Fraser, for example, had a much scarier reputation than 'Nutty Neville Sidebottom'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The Richardsons had business in gold in South Africa. 

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Being born with the right name helped with credibility. Mad Frankie Fraser, for example, had a much scarier reputation than 'Nutty Neville Sidebottom'.

Fraser thought he was a hardman. He was so hard he hid when WW2 broke out so he wasn't called up and he was so hard, he had men held down while he went to work on them. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Fraser thought he was a hardman. He was so hard he hid when WW2 broke out so he wasn't called up and he was so hard, he had men held down while he went to work on them. 

He wasn't the most successful of criminals either, he spent nearly all his adult life in prison.

I used to know someone who knew the Krays, he reckoned that no-one took them seriously, but put up with them as scapegoats.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The only thing springs to mind when I think of Whitechapel is the murder of those prozzies by Neil's great great grandfather. 

Is it technically murder if he paid them because I don't think you can get done for raping a prozzie, can you?, I mean, I'm not an expert in this field so perhaps other posters can contribute.

14 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

Actually it was 417,357 .. even more than the 271,334 whos' granddad was in the same class as Mad Frankie Fraser.

I was just talking about Ronnie and Reggie's 375,000 close friends from school. The ones who used to pop round to Violet's house for a 'lavverly cuppa and a biccie', and would while away the afternoon with a sing-song, and stick their thumbs in their belt loops and do a little chimney sweep dance while Ronnie and Reggie sucked each other's cocks whilst fantasising about sodimising their own mother.

Those other people weren't really friends of the family.

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

I was just talking about Ronnie and Reggie's 375,000 close friends from school. The ones who used to pop round to Violet's house for a 'lavverly cuppa and a biccie', and would while away the afternoon with a sing-song, and stick their thumbs in their belt loops and do a little chimney sweep dance while Ronnie and Reggie sucked each other's cocks whilst fantasising about sodimising their own mother.

Those other people weren't really friends of the family.

It’s astonishing the amount of people who want to be associated with two psychopathic pedophiles. Did I mention I’m great mates with Ian Huntley…. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s astonishing the amount of people who want to be associated with two psychopathic pedophiles. Did I mention I’m great mates with Ian Huntley…. 

I've got a laminated copy of Myra Hindley's full frontal centrepage from 'Paedo's Wives' magazine. The carpet doesn't match the peroxide curtains. 

• Like 1