CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sky F1 cunts

Neil

This year Sky have trawled through suitable commentators able to bring the viewer concise and inside information into the cream of motorsports, who did they come up with?...Some dusky split arse who won a grand total of 9 races in 11 fucking years in a fucking Renault Clio. Box ticking taken to a whole new level, fucking pc cunts who have now ruined Sky's coverage. I shall now watch foreign channels with the sound turned down. Cunts

9 minutes ago, Neil said:

This year Sky have trawled through suitable commentators able to bring the viewer concise and inside information into the cream of motorsports, who did they come up with?...Some dusky split arse who won a grand total of 9 races in 11 fucking years in a fucking Renault Clio. Box ticking taken to a whole new level, fucking pc cunts who have now ruined Sky's coverage. I shall now watch foreign channels with the sound turned down. Cunts

Just as I read this an Adidas advert came up on the channel I'm (rightly) illegally streaming, trying to convince a bunch of fat cunts and Down's Syndromes that they can be athletes.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Just as I read this an Adidas advert came up on the channel I'm (rightly) illegally streaming, trying to convince a bunch of fat cunts and Down's Syndromes that they can be athletes.

Were there any one-legged negro albinos?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I thought I'd tuned in to the comedy channel, have you clocked the one with the bird with the 3 stripes on her jihab? Id like to see the cunt swimming in it.

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

There must be some sort of competition between advertising executives going on at the moment trying to see who can get the most useless and ridiculous individual to advertise their shit. You wait, Shane McGowan (or Billy) will be popping up advertising Oral-B, Paula Radcliffe advertising Tena pants and Rosie Jones advertising the Operation game.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Neil said:

I thought I'd tuned in to the comedy channel, have you clocked the one with the bird with the 3 stripes on her jihab? Id like to see the cunt swimming in it.

No I'm watching some Canadian broadcast where the cunts keep muting the race and playing fucking adverts over it every ten minutes.

On 20/03/2022 at 15:25, Cunty BigBollox said:

Shane McGowan (or Billy) will be popping up advertising Oral-B,

They better be fucking quick if they want me Drew. I’m in Budapest and I’ll be back Friday night with the best set of gnashers in Britain. My agent has advised me not to get out of bed for less than fifty grand a day, starting next week. I hope he’s giving me good advice or my pyjamas are going to fucking stink pretty quick.

Im drinking plum brandy in the hotel bar tonight Drew. What do you think of that?

24 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, you know what they say, plum brandy makes you bum randy. I'm sure you'll have a great night and I dread to think what your pyjamas will look like tomorrow.

Lol

Not only will Billy’s wallet be a lot lighter after his new choppers but his arsehole might need a lot more serious work after a dry back scuttling from a Romanian gypsy type 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Lol

Not only will Billy’s wallet be a lot lighter after his new choppers but his arsehole might need a lot more serious work after a dry back scuttling from a Romanian gypsy type 

I don’t know where to start here. Racism, homophobia, glorifying male rape and alcohol abuse. Excellent post imo.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I don’t know where to start here. Racism, homophobia, glorifying male rape and alcohol abuse. Excellent post imo.

Thanks for acknowledging my efforts to drag the corner back to a state of normalcy billy. I’m sure others round here have noticed how fucking gay it is recently. 

• Like 1