CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Now then, now then ..

colonelkurtz

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go into Morrisons. Arctic Roll is surprisingly hidden in the frozen food section. And my 'true colours' were the ones you've seen up to now. The Eric Cuntman who tried to accept you as an entertaining eccentric, only to discover that you're a nasty little troll. 

Now fuck off cunt. You've had all the rope you're fucking getting.

Calm down, Eric. Your bum isn't actually on fire.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Go into Morrisons. Arctic Roll is surprisingly hidden in the frozen food section. And my 'true colours' were the ones you've seen up to now. The Eric Cuntman who tried to accept you as an entertaining eccentric, only to discover that you're a nasty little troll. 

Now fuck off cunt. You've had all the rope you're fucking getting.

I don’t know why you bother with this borderline simpleton, Eric. It’s not firing on all thrusters.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another fucking cunt that mistakes my natural kindness for weakness. I'll leave it on the pile with the others.

You're a shark Eric, fuck this little minow cunt, rip it to shreds and leave its entrails as a warning to everyone else.

@ProfB you're fucked now, cunt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've always tried to be nice to her. And it gets thrown back. I don't fucking like that.

I was all for destroying it when it showed up, but I held back because you seemed to get along.

Now I can't bring myself to do more than post kitten images in response when it completely confuses me with drivel, but have fun. Make it hurt.

4 minutes ago, ProfB said:

How was in thrown back?

Because you can't differentiate between people taking the piss for fun, which is why we all joined a site called 'Cunts Corner', and people being genuinely malicious. I take the piss out of RK, Decs, Billy, fucking everybody. We're all still mates though. You get all fucking paranoid and cunty about it though. That's how.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Raspberry ripple ice cream, with sponge cake round the outside. I've got one in the feeezer, even though they don't exist.

Morries online says no longer in stock, but if you got one from Morries you will know otherwise.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Raspberry ripple ice cream, with sponge cake round the outside. I've got one in the feeezer, even though they don't exist.

That sounds fucking delicious. Roll on payday.

One Stop chilli for me tonight though. I might cut up a pepperami and throw it in to mask the taste of gristle and bollock.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

That sounds fucking delicious. Roll on payday.

One Stop chilli for me tonight though. I might cut up a pepperami and throw it in to mask the taste of gristle and bollock.

'Twenty year old turkey in a thirty year old tin. 

I can't wait 'til tomorrow, to thaw one out again'