CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Now then, now then ..

colonelkurtz

That Andrew Neil might be a bit of a cunt but during the Netflix reality TV show about Savile he was the only guest celeb who got anywhere close to pressurising him by using his  years of media shithousery skills  to actually ask pertinent questions of him which certainly got the cunt sweating and almost but not quite got some semblance of an admission from the fucking sack of shit . Halfway through the programme Mrs Kurtz looked up from her book and  remarked "Sweet Jesus ..Savile looked like he fucking stunk to high heaven" . One thing was perfectly clear , old jug ears Charlie Boy, Thatcher , the BBC and the rest of the sychophants brigade were well and truly mugged off good and proper by the weapons grade weirdo. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

That Andrew Neil might be a bit of a cunt but during the Netflix reality TV show about Savile he was the only guest celeb who got anywhere close to pressurising him by using his  years of media shithousery skills  to actually ask pertinent questions of him which certainly got the cunt sweating and almost but not quite got some semblance of an admission from the fucking sack of shit . Halfway through the programme Mrs Kurtz looked up from her book and  remarked "Sweet Jesus ..Savile looked like he fucking stunk to high heaven" . Old jug ears Charlie Boy, Thatcher , the BBC and the rest of the sychophants brigade were well and truly mugged off good and proper by the weapons grade weirdo. 

All my life I thought I had a birthmark on my arse.

Turned out it was a cigar burn.

Howzabout that then?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

That Andrew Neil might be a bit of a cunt but during the Netflix reality TV show about Savile he was the only guest celeb who got anywhere close to pressurising him by using his  years of media shithousery skills  to actually ask pertinent questions of him which certainly got the cunt sweating and almost but not quite got some semblance of an admission from the fucking sack of shit . Halfway through the programme Mrs Kurtz looked up from her book and  remarked "Sweet Jesus ..Savile looked like he fucking stunk to high heaven" . Old jug ears Charlie Boy, Thatcher , the BBC and the rest of the sychophants brigade were well and truly mugged off good and proper by the weapons grade weirdo. 

I wish you'd post more often, Col. I remember you were always quite kind to me when I first joined whilst everyone else was giving me a pasting.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I wish you'd post more often, Col. I remember you were always quite kind to me when I first joined whilst everyone else was giving me a pasting.

How was the pond today, sorry i never made it there today to feed you...just for the record you would have enjoyed the The Shepherd Loaf.

Whilst Savile was undoubtedly a sinister, perverse bastard who deserved to be strung up by his nuts, I still to this day frankly discount the greater part of the accusations levelled at him as being unprovable and opportunistic. It was a shitshow of great British hystrionicism, rather like Diana Spencer’s funeral and Brexit.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Whilst Savile was undoubtedly a sinister, perverse bastard who deserved to be strung up by his nuts, I still to this day frankly discount the greater part of the accusations levelled at him as being unprovable and opportunistic. It was a shitshow of great British hystrionicism, rather like Diana Spencer’s funeral and Brexit.

Diana Spencer dead? Fucking hell I never knew. Next you'll be telling me England won the world cup back in the 60s

16 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Can’t agree with that one, he had friends in very high places including royalty. He mostly targeted vulnerable girls whom would not dare go against a man with such high public admiration and powerful friends. Piece of shit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Can’t agree with that one, he had friends in very high places including royalty. He mostly targeted vulnerable girls whom would not dare go against a man with such high public admiration and powerful friends. Piece of shit. 

Bullshit, Eddie.. you thick idiot fuck. The man was a true altruist and I won’t have a bad word said about him. Who in their right mind didn’t have a little fiddle with a groupie in 1975? 

Edited by Frank
Decs?
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

I don’t disagree .  

15 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I don’t disagree .  

Spot I think when all is said and done, you’ll agree Jimmy wasn’t really a bad man. I’m slightly biased because he fixed it for me to meet Tony Knowles in the summer of ‘79. Typical British histrionics as you rightly say. Ditto on Wacko. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Bullshit, Eddie.. you thick idiot fuck. The man was a true altruist and I won’t have a bad word said about him. Who in their right mind didn’t have a little fiddle with a groupie in 1975? 

You're going to regret that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

At this rate you'll have half the fucking Corner demanding you call them a nonce by September.

It's a truly bizarre state of affairs. I suppose you could chalk it up to an embarrassingly poor attempt by Frank to get me banned. On the other hand, though, it does raise some questions about the man. I'll certainly be keeping a closer eye on him from now on, not that I relish the prospect of sifting through his endless beige shite.

• Like 2