CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's a star...

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

It's because I've allegedly got webbed feet due to living in Norfolk and because my fictional username also begins with a D.

Cutting stuff, I'm sure you'll agree.

It's racial stereotyping and it's disgusting. I'm offended on your behalf. Can you drive a tractor?

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's racial stereotyping and it's disgusting. I'm offended on your behalf. Can you drive a tractor?

I've never driven a tractor, fucked a close relative, farmed sugar beet, gawped at a horseless carriage, burnt a witch or gone for a drink with ProfB.

• Like 2

On 24/04/2022 at 19:50, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aaaaah…Duran. Now you’re talking.

I bought their first single 'Planet Earth.'

Can you hear me now?
This is planet earth, you're looking at planet earth
Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop this is planet earth

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's due to the "fact" that I've got webbed feet because I live in Norfolk and also that my fictional username begins with a D.

Cutting stuff, I'm sure you'll agree.

Just like you call me bend as it rhymes with fend and in your child like semi-conscious state, referring to homosexuality.

That's quality adult thinking isn't it ducks ?

There's no high ground for you on this one cunt.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've never driven a tractor, fucked a close relative, farmed sugar beet, gawped at a horseless carriage, burnt a witch or gone for a drink with ProfB.

Pork pies - you had one of my 4 thieves vinegar specials - I use cider vinegar & Passionfruit vod (aka woman's vod according to whoever called it that.). If you lie about the drink, the other things will be lies as well.

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Just like you call me bend as it rhymes with fend and in your child like semi-conscious state, referring to homosexuality.

That's quality adult thinking isn't it ducks ?

There's no high ground for you on this one cunt.

Shut up you bender 

• Like 1

Just now, Decimus said:

A what?

Don't you get tired of all this ducks, both trying to best each other with unimportant drivel when there's a whole world of cunts to cunt. We run about CC corridors insulting and speaking utter shit and get no where. We are never going to beat each other, how can we as it's a fringe social media site and not reality.

Don't you get tired of it ?

16 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Don't you get tired of all this ducks, both trying to best each other with unimportant drivel when there's a whole world of cunts to cunt. We run about CC corridors insulting and speaking utter shit and get no where. We are never going to beat each other, how can we as it's a fringe social media site and not reality.

Don't you get tired of it ?

Bend, I asked you the other day if you wanted to know why I relentlessly attack you and you weren't interested.

You and others make me out to be a "bully" who indiscriminately attacks other members just for the fun of it. If I did, I'd be at war with everyone on here, but I'm not. Again I ask you, why do you think I have taken against you? 

37 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bend, I asked you the other day if you wanted to know why I relentlessly attack you and you weren't interested.

You and others make me out to be a "bully" who indiscriminately attacks other members just for the fun of it. If I did, I'd be at war with everyone on here, but I'm not. Again I ask you, why do you think I have taken against you? 

It makes no difference why but if it makes you feel good, then go ahead, i have reasons too but they're not important.

What does matter is where we go from here, i'm offering a truce.

The ball is in your court.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It makes no difference why but if it makes you feel good, then go ahead, i have reasons too but they're not important.

What does matter is where we go from here, i'm offering a truce.

The ball is in your court.

Don’t bottle it now, Jako. It’s about time someone stood up to @Decimus. You’ve got his number. Finish him.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Don’t bottle it now, Jako. It’s about time someone stood up to @Decimus. You’ve got his number. Finish him.

Not bottling anything DC, i will do battle with ducks or anyone else til hell freezes over as i'm a stubborn cunt...but i don't think that's a good look for the site.

We shall see what the ducks next move is.

2 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Not bottling anything DC, i will do battle with ducks or anyone else til hell freezes over as i'm a stubborn cunt...but i don't think that's a good look for the site.

We shall see what the ducks next move is.

He’s on his arse. Deliver the blow, Jake.

• Like 1

On 24/04/2022 at 15:47, camberwell gypsy said:

A dream bout of mine is Liston v Tyson both at their peak. I wonder if some geek could do a computer match up?

A prime Tyson drops Liston fairly quickly, in spite of Liston's granite chin. Superior speed, head-movement, guard, footwork, feints, and while power is fairly equal, Mike has the combinations to deliver them more effectively. Liston would've been way too slow for the skilled pitbull.

Just now, Wolfie said:

A prime Tyson drops Liston fairly quickly, in spite of Liston's granite chin. Superior speed, head-movement, footwork, feints, and while power is fairly equal, Mike has the combinations to deliver them more effectively. Liston would've been way too slow.

It’s an interesting discussion. My old man, born in 1934, ran our local boxing club. I had many hours of such discussions. My angle was that modern boxers, with their diets, athleticism and pure size would do well in an any era. His counter argument ran something like this…’listen son. EVERYONE boxed in the town when I was a kid. You needed 70 fights before you got the chance of a shot at the British belt. There were no JCB’s in them days, men were physically powerful, hand balling on the docks or on the shovel. They only needed to crack you once, they had arms like girders. As for diet, we were on rations until 1955, I was 18 when I saw a fuckn banana, never mind Coca-Cola.’

Dad was a top boxer and boxed for England at ABA level…one name…Sugar Ray Robinson, for him. The only other he loved was a little Panamanian light-weight.