CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Everyone's a star...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Most people in the western world have a 'smart' phone these days, and sadly a lot of these cunts think the world wants to know about their thoughts, opinions and what colour their wednesday morning shit was. Cameras everywhere, on phones, vehicles and houses...gone are the days when you could beat up some wanker driver after a bit of road rage, or slap the Mrs in Tesco when she deliberately forgets to pick up that extra bottle of whisky. 

No, fucking cameras everywhere and what with Twatter, Cuntbook, Tik Tok, YouTube and Instagram, one bit of bad behaviour and your pictures all over the place.

Take this utter cunt, playing up to the cameras and winding up known fruitcake (and in my opinion the meanest boxer to put gloves on) Mike Tyson.

No doubt this convicted fraudster had his eye on a nice compensation cheque and perhaps Tyson shouldn't have reacted but this is the point. 

Everyone can film anything in public these days and sadly this cunt will get a few hundred grand compensation and few hundred thousand 'followers'. 

The world has gone mad and I want the majority of the population dead. 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Most people in the western world have a 'smart' phone these days, and sadly a lot of these cunts think the world wants to know about their thoughts, opinions and what colour their wednesday morning shit was. Cameras everywhere, on phones, vehicles and houses...gone are the days when you could beat up some wanker driver after a bit of road rage, or slap the Mrs in Tesco when she deliberately forgets to pick up that extra bottle of whisky. 

No, fucking cameras everywhere and what with Twatter, Cuntbook, Tik Tok, YouTube and Instagram, one bit of bad behaviour and your pictures all over the place.

Take this utter cunt, playing up to the cameras and winding up known fruitcake (and in my opinion the meanest boxer to put gloves on) Mike Tyson.

No doubt this convicted fraudster had his eye on a nice compensation cheque and perhaps Tyson shouldn't have reacted but this is the point. 

Everyone can film anything in public these days and sadly this cunt will get a few hundred grand compensation and few hundred thousand 'followers'. 

The world has gone mad and I want the majority of the population dead. 

Hasn’t this Bellend refused to press charges though? The world is fucked.

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Hasn’t this Bellend refused to press charges though? The world is fucked.

The cunts phone is probably blowing up with every cunt legal firm trying to get hold of him, and mentioning big payout figures. Only in America...or actually anywhere these days. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The cunts phone is probably blowing up with every cunt legal firm trying to get hold of him, and mentioning big payout figures. Only in America...or actually anywhere these days. 

It’s Don King that Tyson should’ve punched to death. But for him, he wouldn’t be sitting in economy surrounded by have-a-go heroes on the make.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

It’s Don King that Tyson should’ve punched to death. But for him, he wouldn’t be sitting in economy surrounded by have-a-go heroes on the make.

Absolutely. The mismanagement of Tyson reminds me of the mismanagement of Liston (I'm a big fan of Liston).  Tyson never reached his peak IMO. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Absolutely. The mismanagement of Tyson reminds me of the mismanagement of Liston (I'm a big fan of Liston).  Tyson never reached his peak IMO. 

Agreed. The Rooney version of Tyson (before King fired him) is still probably revered as the most devastating and feared heavyweight. No thanks to the aforementioned shitcunt allowing him to wane off course with too much money and no dsicipline, losing that gorgeous peek-a-boo guard in the process, imo he remains the greatest underachiever in boxing history.

Just think how untouchable he would have been with Rooney, Dundee or Stewart at his side throughout his career. Look how washed up he looks against Lewis, despite showing signs of his former self with fight-saving shots with huge men like Botha (my no.1 Tyson KO). He'll always be a lot of people's favourite fighter because he was so exciting – much in the same way Nigel Benn and Roberto Duran are.    

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Yep – anywhere. Tyson has already won the moral victory with 99% of people agreeing he was clearly trying to mind his own business while being verbally abused, having his personal space invaded, his seat rocked, and (allegedly) a bottle of water hitting him. Tyson has mellowed with age very well, so that annoying fucking helmet must have really pissed him off. What a tosser. Totally undeserving of the payout he's probably going to get.

And what a punchable face he has.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/22/man-punched-by-mike-tyson-on-plane-hires-lawyer-over-injuries/#:~:text=Mike Tyson’s plane scuffle seems far from over.,Morgan from Morgan %26 Morgan told TMZ Friday.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Agreed. The Rooney version of Tyson (before King fired him) is still probably revered as the most devastating and feared heavyweight. No thanks to the aforementioned shitcunt allowing him to wane off course with too much money and no dsicipline, losing that gorgeous peek-a-boo guard in the process, imo he remains the greatest underachiever in boxing history.

Just think how untouchable he would have been with Rooney, Dundee or Stewart at his side throughout his career. Look how washed up he looks against Lewis, despite showing signs of his former self with fight-saving shots with huge men like Botha (my no.1 Tyson KO). He'll always be a lot of people's favourite fighter because he was so exciting – much in the same way Nigel Benn and Roberto Duran are.    

A dream bout of mine is Liston v Tyson both at their peak. I wonder if some geek could do a computer match up?

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Andy Warhol once said many years ago...In the future everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes.

I was famous for 3 1/2 minutes once - I drove down Cromer town high street, with the law behind me, it was carnival day & no other cars other than the ProfB Audi Quattro purring - onlookers looked at me, I felt like royality?

28 minutes ago, ProfB said:

I was famous for 3 1/2 minutes once - I drove down Cromer town high street, with the law behind me, it was carnival day & no other cars other than the ProfB Audi Quattro purring - onlookers looked at me, I felt like royality?

I worked in Cromer for a number of years. I can actually remember during 2011's carnival some complete and utter fucking spastic attempting to do a 468 point turn whilst the filth readied the pepper spray. 

It definitely wasn't an Audi, though, and the driver looked like he was packing some serious fucking sausage.

Are you actually a black man, Prof?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

Was that Warhol, Bend? I thought it was Greta Garbo that uttered that famous line. 

'Bend'? You ass-kissing subservient snake. I'm quite sure @Jake The Muss knows precisely your modus operandi, such are the few allies you have.

Nice pooch btw, which doesn't at all look as though it belongs to a gay man. I can imagine you now, mincing your way around one of your regular £500+ shoe shops in Covent Garden, pooch under arm, followed by a £7.50 flat-white (with a splash of jizz from the Italian barista), as you sit down with your little dachshund in lap.

You wanker. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I worked in Cromer for a number of years. I can actually remember during 2011's carnival some complete and utter fucking spastic attempting to do a 468 point turn whilst the filth readied the pepper spray. 

It definitely wasn't an Audi, though, and the driver looked like he was packing some serious fucking sausage.

Are you actually a black man, Prof?

Noo ProfB is a white female - not exactly a teen? 58? forum viewer will not believe this too: I have a 31 inches chest AA cups

I am petite?

7 hours ago, Neil said:

He put up more of a fight than that useless cunt last night.

Whyte chanced his arm with several swings last night and really went for it. He knew landing a haymaker was his only hope. Fury is too tricky and too slick. But credit to the plodding brawler for giving it his all. A primitive warrior, but a warrior nonetheless.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Whyte chanced his arm with several swings last night and really went for it. He knew landing a haymaker was his only hope. Fury is too tricky and too slick. But credit to the plodding brawler for giving it his all. A primitive warrior, but a warrior nonetheless.

Whyte is and always will be, 2nd division. For $8m…I’d be a clueless ‘warrior’ too. I’ve been twatted for much less.

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Aaaaah…Duran. Now you’re talking.