CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Debts to Wars

White Cunt

If you didn’t get a bunker and stuffed it with three years’ worth of food and water supplies - it’s probably too late now. Well I haven’t got one, so WC Towers will shiver, not amused, exposed like Twin Towers on the 9/11, looking up as radioactive ash and a cocktail of inventive kill confetti falls on our heads.

Will it happen? It may.

That’s how unplayable debts, lack of resources and overpopulation get sorted out in the end. 

• Like 1

Fuck that. If the bombs start dropping, the smart cunts will be walking into mushroom clouds.

You saw how much of a struggle a simple lockdown with the ability to sit at home all day with a cup of tea, takeaway and nice breeze blowing through the living room window was for modern cunts. Three hours after the wi-fi gets nuked and you certainly wouldn't want to be buried underground with any other twat on the planet and you'd go fucking mental down there on your own. Even if you don't end up getting sacrificed as an offering to the modem by a pack of feral teenagers, even if you do survive three years without succumbing to drawing all over the walls with shit and worshipping the single florescent bulb dangling from the ceiling, you've just spent three years in a confined space, your physical and mental health are going to be at an all time low and the outside that you remembered is long fucking gone - the first pack of mutated pugs that discovers you shuffling about in the ruins of civilization are gong to hunt you down and kill you on sight, if you somehow survive that, you've just stepped onto a rusty nail or eaten something poisonous because you're starving, either way, enjoy a slow, painful death.

The government fuckers probably think they'll do OK in a worst case scenario - hence why they're willing to throw such stupid bollock threats around at the negotiating table - but how long do they honestly think their security will last when all the cunts they bring down to guard and serve them come to the inevitable conclusion that they're fucked either way and Mr./Mrs. minister here is nothing more than another cog in the shit machine that kicked the whole thing off in the first place, resulting in their supposedly less fortunate friends and family being incinerated in nuclear fire?

The choice in the event of a nuclear holocaust is simple: Enjoy the hugest fucking spectacle of human stupidity in the short time that you inevitably have left, surrounded with whatever loved ones can make it to you in time and dying quick, or burying yourself away in an underground prison cell for a few years, living with the constant reminder that you're going to eventually run out of food and water and that when you're eventually forced to leave, all you have to look forward to - if you're lucky - is another few years or increasing misery and hardship.

• Like 2

I shall be running around the streets fucking every fit bird in site safely in the knowledge of zero chance of being nicked or having to do bird for my sins. If the PC sent to arrest me is half decent looking I'll double penetrate her with her own truncheon, If it happens to be a male copper he may well get the same, any port in a fucking storm eh? 4 minutes is enough time for me to get my rocks off at least 3 times. Oh and I'd kick to death my horrible cunt of a sister in law too.,wouldn't want to waste my last few moments in feeling sorry for myself.

Get fucked

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neil said:

I shall be running around the streets fucking every fit bird in site safely in the knowledge of zero chance of being nicked or having to do bird for my sins. If the PC sent to arrest me is half decent looking I'll double penetrate her with her own truncheon, If it happens to be a male copper he may well get the same, any port in a fucking storm eh? 4 minutes is enough time for me to get my rocks off at least 3 times. Oh and I'd kick to death my horrible cunt of a sister in law too.,wouldn't want to waste my last few moments in feeling sorry for myself.

Get fucked

Reckon they found one of your ancestors in the ruins of Pompeii, Neil:

p05rmy2n.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Fuck that. If the bombs start dropping, the smart cunts will be walking into mushroom clouds.

You saw how much of a struggle a simple lockdown with the ability to sit at home all day with a cup of tea, takeaway and nice breeze blowing through the living room window was for modern cunts. Three hours after the wi-fi gets nuked and you certainly wouldn't want to be buried underground with any other twat on the planet and you'd go fucking mental down there on your own. Even if you don't end up getting sacrificed as an offering to the modem by a pack of feral teenagers, even if you do survive three years without succumbing to drawing all over the walls with shit and worshipping the single florescent bulb dangling from the ceiling, you've just spent three years in a confined space, your physical and mental health are going to be at an all time low and the outside that you remembered is long fucking gone - the first pack of mutated pugs that discovers you shuffling about in the ruins of civilization are gong to hunt you down and kill you on sight, if you somehow survive that, you've just stepped onto a rusty nail or eaten something poisonous because you're starving, either way, enjoy a slow, painful death.

The government fuckers probably think they'll do OK in a worst case scenario - hence why they're willing to throw such stupid bollock threats around at the negotiating table - but how long do they honestly think their security will last when all the cunts they bring down to guard and serve them come to the inevitable conclusion that they're fucked either way and Mr./Mrs. minister here is nothing more than another cog in the shit machine that kicked the whole thing off in the first place, resulting in their supposedly less fortunate friends and family being incinerated in nuclear fire?

The choice in the event of a nuclear holocaust is simple: Enjoy the hugest fucking spectacle of human stupidity in the short time that you inevitably have left, surrounded with whatever loved ones can make it to you in time and dying quick, or burying yourself away in an underground prison cell for a few years, living with the constant reminder that you're going to eventually run out of food and water and that when you're eventually forced to leave, all you have to look forward to - if you're lucky - is another few years or increasing misery and hardship.

Well put, RK.

As much as I doubt the mushroom in close proximity (the preferable option), I am more afraid of the long term damage of radioactive and chemical agents drifting through the skies - and their long term killing ability. The poisoning of environment, food, etc. That would be death in small motion, a horrible proposition.

To those unaware, wafts of uranium oxide over Britain, emitted at the start of the latest Blair/Bush Iraq manoeuvres, had increased by a factor of eight - when compared to normal levels. All very healthy, of course….

Toxic Weapons

A major chemical threat comes from the use of specific toxic weapons. Ammunition tipped with Depleted Uranium (DU) is used in projectiles. Due to its density it is able to pierce tank armour and reinforced bunkers and it is also used in the production of tank armour (EMS, 2002). The DU projectiles produce fragments that release uranium oxide into the air (McLaren et al, 2003). U.S forces used around 320 tonnes of the substance in the Gulf war and it spread radioactive material across Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi Arabia (Pianin, 2003). Estimates of the total amount of DU used by allied forces in the Gulf war are as high as 800 tonnes (McLaren and Willmore, 2003)

A leaked report produced by the UK Atomic Energy Authority revealed that 50 tonnes of DU pollution inhaled could cause up to half a million additional cancer deaths over several decades. The report also stated that human environmental exposure to DU is known to cause kidney damage, cancers of the lung and bone, respiratory disease, neurocognitive disorders, chromosomal damage and birth defects (McLaren and Willmore, 2003). Local people and humanitarian workers are most likely to be exposed to DU in the aftermath of a conflict and the World Health Organisation have said that young children are at the greatest risk (EMS, 2002). 

It is possible that thousands of hectares could be contaminated in Iraq following the conflict (McLaren and Willmore, 2003). DU is incredibly persistent in the environment with a half-life of 4.5 billion years (EMS, 2002). A clean up operation requires soil removal and treatment of the radioactive waste. Decontamination has cost $4-5bn for 200 hectares at a US army proving ground (McLaren et al, 2003). The UNEP recommends a scientific assessment of sites targeted with weapons containing DU in Iraq as soon as possible (UNEPb, 2003).

The wankers in charge must have made their plans carefully and have the resources to move around, according to any given situation. Most of us have not got that privilege and will suffer the consequences of what is unfolding.

Anyway, must dash. I have a meeting with a friend over a bottle of brandy. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Well put, RK.

As much as I doubt the mushroom in close proximity (the preferable option), I am more afraid of the long term damage of radioactive and chemical agents drifting through the skies - and their long term killing ability. The poisoning of environment, food, etc. That would be death in small motion, a horrible proposition.

To those unaware, wafts of uranium oxide over Britain, emitted at the start of the latest Blair/Bush Iraq manoeuvres, had increased by a factor of eight - when compared to normal levels. All very healthy, of course….

Toxic Weapons

A major chemical threat comes from the use of specific toxic weapons. Ammunition tipped with Depleted Uranium (DU) is used in projectiles. Due to its density it is able to pierce tank armour and reinforced bunkers and it is also used in the production of tank armour (EMS, 2002). The DU projectiles produce fragments that release uranium oxide into the air (McLaren et al, 2003). U.S forces used around 320 tonnes of the substance in the Gulf war and it spread radioactive material across Kuwait, Iraq and Saudi Arabia (Pianin, 2003). Estimates of the total amount of DU used by allied forces in the Gulf war are as high as 800 tonnes (McLaren and Willmore, 2003)

A leaked report produced by the UK Atomic Energy Authority revealed that 50 tonnes of DU pollution inhaled could cause up to half a million additional cancer deaths over several decades. The report also stated that human environmental exposure to DU is known to cause kidney damage, cancers of the lung and bone, respiratory disease, neurocognitive disorders, chromosomal damage and birth defects (McLaren and Willmore, 2003). Local people and humanitarian workers are most likely to be exposed to DU in the aftermath of a conflict and the World Health Organisation have said that young children are at the greatest risk (EMS, 2002). 

It is possible that thousands of hectares could be contaminated in Iraq following the conflict (McLaren and Willmore, 2003). DU is incredibly persistent in the environment with a half-life of 4.5 billion years (EMS, 2002). A clean up operation requires soil removal and treatment of the radioactive waste. Decontamination has cost $4-5bn for 200 hectares at a US army proving ground (McLaren et al, 2003). The UNEP recommends a scientific assessment of sites targeted with weapons containing DU in Iraq as soon as possible (UNEPb, 2003).

The wankers in charge must have made their plans carefully and have the resources to move around, according to any given situation. Most of us have not got that privilege and will suffer the consequences of what is unfolding.

Anyway, must dash. I have a meeting with a friend over a bottle of brandy. 

Gotta love the taste of depleted uranium in the morning. You've got no fucking choice in the matter. Heaven's forbid you smoke tobacco products though.

Guest judgetwi

Clearly there is only one place to go to avoid the coming Armageddon. A place where the sun always shines, the citizens know who their enemies are and are all armed to the fucking teeth.

Long live the State of Israel! 🇮🇱

Kosher. 😁

On 28/04/2022 at 15:23, judgetwi said:

Clearly there is only one place to go to avoid the coming Armageddon. A place where the sun always shines, the citizens know who their enemies are and are all armed to the fucking teeth.

Long live the State of Israel! 🇮🇱

Kosher. 😁

Hold your bagels, Solly. As soon as the Jewnited States of America gets surpassed by the Chinks and God knows who else, your lot will have no one left to hold their mutilated cocks.

There's going to be a lot of angry Arabs when that day comes, and no Zionist Yank scum to fund "The Chosen People's" continued existence.

I can't fucking wait!

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hold your bagels, Solly. As soon as the Jewnited States of America gets surpassed by the Chinks and God knows who else, your lot will have no one left to hold their mutilated cocks.

There's going to be a lot of angry Arabs when that day comes, and no Zionist Yank scum to fund "The Chosen People's" continued existence.

I can't fucking wait!

Don’t worry Hillbillyboy, Sniffin’ Joe won’t be in The Shitehouse for ever. Big Don will be back and he knows who his friends are. By that time you might be doing Bacha Bazi for the local Imams, if you’re not doing it already.

Poor dim little boy.

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't fucking wait!

Indeed. The unjustified invasion of Iraq wasn't just about Halliburton stealing a few billion barrels of crude along with a fruitless hunt for nuclear weapons. It's real purpose was toppling an arab dictator that posed a threat to the tribe using the dual citizenship holding berg and stein clan that have weaselled their way into key Washington positions. 

Then you have the air campaign in Syria which was originally meant to include boots on the ground but was fortunately postponed by the Taliban's resistance, and sadly thousands of dead/amputee soldier's. Then luckily old Vlad didn't fancy loosing his one Mediterranean port and stepped in to prop up the Assad regime.

You then have the deceased Libyan colonel and even a wheelchair bound piss head can join the dots. 

All the above mentioned countries were sworn enemies of the not so kosher state and are also now completely fragmented or failed states. The sad fact is that some countries can only be held together by tyrants for tribal or reasons of sect. 

All the time their fighting each other they're not looking at the kikes...