CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

12 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Spin it how your ego feels fit (as usual) the fact is, how do you know that was me ? how do you know for sure ? Is it because i said so, then you have been mugged yet again, mugged by a mug, three years on and you're still getting mugged, why don't you have a mug of tea...fuck me , how many mugs is that.

Muggy cockless confused bint.

Colour me incredulous but it seems to me you're fighting a rearguard battle to salvage your own brittle ego, yes?

8 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Really ? Build a fucking statue for the stupid bint, then you can worship her saggy saddle bags...

Of course your tantrum has nothing to do with you being hoisted by your own petard? You mugged yourself, end of, you mug's mug.

41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Colour me incredulous but it seems to me you're fighting a rearguard battle to salvage your own brittle ego, yes?

Of course your tantrum has nothing to do with you being hoisted by your own petard? You mugged yourself, end of, you mug's mug.

‘With?’

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Never mind that shit, DC. I found the cunt that nicked that Ukranian you wanted:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10839637/Father-DUMPS-partner-falling-22-year-old-Ukrainian-refugee-came-live-them.html

Not only has the smarmy cunt bagged her, he's clearly been copying your plan step by step. And the fucking radiation hasn't even taken its toll yet.

I’m out of ideas to get out of this debacle. Unless…does @Neil do airport runs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

‘With?’

The term used correctly is 'hoist by your own petard'.

petard meaning a makeshift bomb, usually placed beneath a gate or wall during a siege. 'Hoist' describes being sent airborne by accidental deployment.

Amazing what you learn reading Bernard Cornwell.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

petard meaning a makeshift bomb, usually placed beneath a gate or wall during a siege. 'Hoist' describes being sent airborne by accidental deployment.

The first time I ever heard something similar to this was back in 1968 when I heard an old cunt say that his neighbour had been "hoisted by his own petain".  .. there was no google back then.

4 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

The first time I ever heard something similar to this was back in 1968 when I heard an old cunt say that his neighbour had been "hoisted by his own petain".  .. there was no google back then.

If you actually read crappy old fashioned paper type books and can remember things, you need less google in the first place.

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Tell it to William Shakespeare and Hamlet, Eric. Bernard Cromwell my refugee avoiding cock.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It'a a well known concept that most on here think you're a arrogant thicko who has no idea about anything, just a copy and paste used up tart.

Of course there will be a couple of lost souls who worship your saggy pyramid tits and ripped out fireplace.

But you forget one thing ?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

It'a a well known concept that most on here think you're a arrogant thicko who has no idea about anything, just a copy and paste used up tart.

Of course there will be a couple of lost souls who worship your saggy pyramid tits and ripped out fireplace.

What's the one thing Fends?!?!?! Ooh ooh tell! I'm so excited I might do a wee wee!

2 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Here's a concept you're struggling with - just because you say something it doesn't mean its true. Give it a rest, Fends - I'm not interested.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They should call suicide bombers "blouse petarders".

6 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

What's your plan of action here, Bend?

I absolutely love an underdog, but if you carry on with this line of attack you're going to end up getting severely hurt. It's already like watching Harvey Price debating the late Christopher Hitchens. I'll let you work out which one you are.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely love an underdog, but if you carry on with this line of attack you're going to end up getting severely hurt. It's already like watching Harvey Price debating the late Christopher Hitchens. I'll let you work out which one you are.

Severely hurt ?

You mean my feelings are going to get hurt ?

I don't have any feelings duckie and i don't have a plan of action...what's next and where to is all i live for.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Here's a concept you're struggling with - just because you say something it doesn't mean its true. Give it a rest, Fends - I'm not interested.

I never said anything was true, one man's truth is another's bullshit...but as long as i'm not getting to you.

Stick to moderating as that's what you do best, as for cunting and getting in to petty debate...leave that to us.

All the best.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Give it a rest, Fends - I'm not interested.

I can’t imagine how much more fucking loopy Lou batshit crazy she’d go if she found something that interested her Fends. Frightening.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

I never said anything was true, one man's truth is another's bullshit...but as long as i'm not getting to you.

Stick to moderating as that's what you do best, as for cunting and getting in to petty debate...leave that to us.

All the best.

You're hardly likely to preface an assertion as untrue which makes your defence meaningless thereby rendering your argument as totally without merit. Your sloppy, feeble-minded thinking goes some way in explaining why you can only secure employment as a railings painter, so small wonder that you and the other 10% of punters who are devoid of any critical thought processing won't be left alone to the site's "cunting".

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Christopher Hitchins.