CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Saima Moishin on Sky News is Fat

pegleg

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If you're not going to post a picture at least spell her name correctly, you thick as shit fucking retard.

Drew, you fucking bellend, were you in the all staff briefing yesterday? I've got a feeling you were that gnome looking cunt who Clever Trevor dragged up at the start.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Drew, you fucking bellend, were you in the all staff briefing yesterday? I've got a feeling you were that gnome looking cunt who Clever Trevor dragged up at the start.

Was this the staff briefing about what is being done for the Cripps and mentalists to help them at home?

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Was this the staff briefing about what is being done for the Cripps and mentalists to help them at home?

I bet one of you is the other one's boss and neither of you know it.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I bet one of you is the other one's boss and neither of you know it.

I've been trawling the new starters list ever since Drew confirmed that he'd taken the easy way out and joined the public sector. So far I've narrowed him down to a Gimli looking Customer Services Assistant, the only black man out of 600 members of staff, and a cross eyed fucking spastic who drives a Sinclair C5.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I've been trawling the new starters list ever since Drew confirmed that he'd taken the easy way out and joined the public sector. So far I've narrowed him down to a Gimli looking Customer Services Assistant, the only black man out of 600 members of staff, and a cross eyed fucking spastic who drives a Sinclair C5.

It's good to hear the quality of new employees is raising the bar for you lumps of dead-wood where you work.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
11 hours ago, pegleg said:

She used to be hot , now looks like  a  VW Beetle.

Kay Burley needs Botox, Geeta Guru Murthy is another porker.

Who, who and who? Context retard. Add some content.

On 19/05/2022 at 16:28, Decimus said:

Unlikely, I've been getting away with it for 13 years.

I recently grassed one of the managers up where I work for misuse of post-nominals, what do you think of that? The stupid cunt tried to make out he was a chartered architect and surveyor when bidding for work. 

29 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I recently grassed one of the managers up where I work for misuse of post-nominals, what do you think of that? 

Did you go down the confidential, whistle blowing route? If so I imagine that you were immediately rumbled when you signed it off with your own trademark post-nominal of "AA".

Ironic when you consider what it stands for.

Lol.

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you go down the confidential, whistle blowing route? If so I imagine that you were immediately rumbled when you signed it off with your own trademark post-nominal of "AA".

Ironic when you consider what it stands for.

Lol.

Fuck off.

The shaky DTs induced handwriting on the form, together with a vomit stain, were probably a giveaway as well. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Goober said:

The shaky DTs induced handwriting on the form, together with a vomit stain, were probably a giveaway as well. 

It probably won't surprise you, but since Drew joined the organisation a month or so ago it has been almost impossible to find any hand sanitiser within the building.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It probably won't surprise you, but since Drew joined the organisation a month or so ago it has been almost impossible to find any hand sanitiser within the building.

Pub landlords across Norfolk have been complaining that Coca-Cola sales have gone through the roof, but the profits have been more than outweighed by the huge amount of 90% alcohol hand sanitiser they've been having to buy each week. 

Mystery solved! 

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

...The stupid cunt tried to make out he was a chartered architect and surveyor when bidding for work. 

Funnily enough we had a punter who made out that he was a chartered surveyor. He also reckoned he lived in a Cotswold stone mansion. Punter scepticism turned to mirth when he uploaded a pic outside his house which revealed a 1970ish building covered in reconstituted stone cladding which he identified as natural "ironstone".

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ah you'd miss monumental..he's a funny guy.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

He was fucking great wasn't he. His Audi, carjacked by the Taliban. His 6 figure wage bonus, and who could forget his 'noirs' or his neatly hemmed, Primark indigo denim shorts. Bless him.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Penelope Alive said:

Not as good as The Colonel who broke a Taliban fighter's neck with his bare hands.

Is that the one you also said was called 'patroller' or something? He had a son with a connection to cc as well? 

I seem to remember this all came up when that fucking wanker Sean5302 was making a cunt of himself a few years ago.