CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

1 minute ago, Goober said:

Are you Benny Blanco?

If so you pre-date me, but by reputation, according to others, you were a bit of a mental cunt. 

You're not coming across that way. Have you turned a new leaf, or is the medication working? 

Yes, I am Benny Blanco. I don't take meds, apart from cigs and booze. Why would I give a fuck what anyone thinks?

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

Yes, I am Benny Blanco. I don't take meds, apart from cigs and booze. Why would I give a fuck what anyone thinks?

Fair enough. I wouldn't give a fuck either. I guess I'm just curious why you seem to have a reputation that bears little resemblance to what I'm reading? Was it a temporary derailment? We've all been there. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Fair enough. I wouldn't give a fuck either. I guess I'm just curious why you seem to have a reputation that bears little resemblance to what I'm reading? Was it a temporary derailment? We've all been there. 

It was due to not being down with the in-crowd on here and a couple of the mods at the time. Are you saying I'm a boring cunt?😄

Just now, King Billy said:

What people? Only Goober wants to do that.

Billy has a small malfunctioning willy and he's very, very sorry. 

You're now the site's whipping boy, barely scraping along above DC. That's got to hurt, but carry on. Even the retards here get a kick out of you. 

5 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

It was due to not being down with the in-crowd on here and a couple of the mods at the time. Are you saying I'm a boring cunt?😄

Not in the slightest. I've not seen enough, being a newbie compared to you, to form an opinion. I'm just saying you haven't come across as the mentalist you were portrayed to be, yet. 

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Don’t let me spoil your fun.

Don't concern yourself with me, Bill. It's your mental health people are worried about. 

We're here for you. 

On reflection, I'm not. Feel free to kill yourself when your delusions crumble in on themselves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Goober said:

Not in the slightest. I've not seen enough, being a newbie compared to you, to form an opinion. I'm just saying you haven't come across as the mentalist you were portrayed to be, yet.

Who wants to be thought of as mental? I'm just a bloke who likes a classic film.

1 minute ago, Carl Sway said:

What on earth does that mean?

A punter from a few years ago went by that name and also Chip From the States. Me and @Eric CuntmanCuntman were fond of him, but he was a bit of a mentalist and escaped from whatever institution was housing him. We've been searching for him ever since. Posters, boxes propped up on sticks with baggies of coke in them and everything.

He used to say "ain't" a lot.