CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

A punter from a few years ago went by that name and also Chip From the States. Me and @Eric CuntmanCuntman were fond of him, but he was a bit of a mentalist and escaped from whatever institution was housing him. We've been searching for him ever since. Posters, boxes propped up on sticks with baggies of coke in them and everything.

He used to say "ain't" a lot.

Nah. I'm English bro.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

A punter from a few years ago went by that name and also Chip From the States. Me and @Eric CuntmanCuntman were fond of him, but he was a bit of a mentalist and escaped from whatever institution was housing him. We've been searching for him ever since. Posters, boxes propped up on sticks with baggies of coke in them and everything.

He used to say "ain't" a lot.

Who the fuck is Jimmy Mallett?

7 hours ago, Goober said:

Billy has a small malfunctioning willy and he's very, very sorry. 

You're now the site's whipping boy, barely scraping along above DC. That's got to hurt, but carry on. Even the retards here get a kick out of you. 

Should’ve hit the sack when I suggested. What a mess you’ve made of yourself here. Chronic old sap.

9 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Two hours behind? Where’s she from? Brazil?

Sadly, you’re quite right. Two hours ahead…Budapest. She’s still not awake. Thanks for your repeated posts re her situation. Not quite the terrible cunt that I had you down for, Apo.

That said, Equatorial Guinea would have been a more accurate correction. There’s nowhere in Brazil that’s 2 hours ‘behind’ BST…so fuck off.

58 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Sadly, you’re quite right. Two hours ahead…Budapest. She’s still not awake. Thanks for your repeated posts re her situation. Not quite the terrible cunt that I had you down for, Apo.

That said, Equatorial Guinea would have been a more accurate correction. There’s nowhere in Brazil that’s 2 hours ‘behind’ BST…so fuck off.

Thanks for taking the time to come back and edit your original post to include research you’ve done on time zones - the fact you needed to speaks volumes about you. You’re falling foul of your elaborate bullshit. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

At 5 weeks the heart starts beating.

At 8 weeks the foetus starts moving in the womb.

At 10 weeks vital organs are functioning.

At 11 weeks the diaphragm is developing.

At 12 weeks the foetus has taken on human form in all relevant respects.

If it looks like a baby, it’s a fucking baby. You may agree with exterminating babies, I don’t. Nothing personal as we’re constantly at loggerheads about everything. 

I previously mentioned that I declined a foetal reduction - that was my personal choice. Here's a 'photo taken on 23rd January 2017 of former president Trump signing the executive order which withdrew funding from from all public and third sector agencies that provided abortion health care, witnessed by earnest and smug looking wealthy people who were the architects of the order. Do you see the problem?

5051.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I previously mentioned that I declined a foetal reduction - that was my personal choice. Here's a 'photo taken on 23rd January 2017 of former president Trump signing the executive order which withdrew funding from from all public and third sector agencies that provided abortion health care, witnessed by earnest and smug looking wealthy people who were the architects of the order. Do you see the problem?

5051.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

There's a lot of dicks in the picture?