CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another fucking school shooting

southerncunt

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It would certainly put the kibosh on @ratcum's annual Foetus Shoot.

This is actually closer to reality than you would like to imagine. A few years ago I was in the middle of a horrible fever and actually PMed him offering to draw and write an entire Foetus Foot series.

Edited by Roadkill
I could swear you said "foot" not "shoot"...

34 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I don’t give a fuck about what you think of my opinion. Others may appear to believe the whole Ukrainian story, but I know it to be just more of your well documented bullshit. 

If he shows me any pictures of her piss flaps, I'll email them to you.

43 minutes ago, Goober said:

Without wishing to be immodest, I've been up a few fannies. 

The one you fell out of, weighing about the same as a peri peri spatchcock chicken, is the last Fanny you ever got close to, or ever will again, you female repellent, feeble minded twit. Lol lol etc. and fuck off.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

No, let’s assume it’s more bullshit from an attention-seeking idiot.

I seem to have yours though. You even remembered the arrival date that I posted two weeks ago. Fess up…if I’m bluffing, you have been entertained. Daft cunt.

18 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll let Kind Billy know if I bump into him. 
Seriously? You went to the bother of making this and then fucked up trying to spell a four letter word correctly?

Feeble minded twit. 😂

Bother? It's a work seconds, Bill. Admittedly, autocorrect is a bitch, but it's still more accurate than 99.7875% of the utter bilge that you post. 

You've had your arsehole repeatedly stoved in recently. One would expect a person with a brain to act with more humility. 

Carry on. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The one you fell out of, weighing about the same as a peri peri spatchcock chicken, is the last Fanny you ever got close to, or ever will again, you female repellent, feeble minded twit. Lol lol etc. and fuck off.

A touch over aggressive, Bill. Please don't say I'm getting to you, even though I am. 

No need to apologise, you know how this works now. 

3 minutes ago, Goober said:

Bother? It's a work seconds, Bill. Admittedly, autocorrect is a bitch, but it's still more accurate than 99.7875% of the utter bilge that you post. 

You've had your arsehole repeatedly stoved in recently. One would expect a person with a brain to act with more humility. 

Carry on. 

That’s much better, and there were some even longer words in there. 🤣

8 minutes ago, Goober said:

Longer words. Good one. Here's my opinion of you. How many syllables is that? 

Floccinaucinihilipilification. 

A touch over aggressive. Have a lie down and relax. Don’t worry, Billy won’t hurt you.