CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Top Gun: Maverick

Last Cunt Standing

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I appreciate your help KB, now maths isn't my best subject but could I was thinking if I gave you £50 and you times it by 600%... It would mean I can fuck her and you owe me £7,000,000. Obviously as it's the cost of living crisis and all that, I'll accept installments of a fiver a week. It'll all be paid off in a month.

Make it £60 and you can spend all night frantically doing  her and Tim Henman up the wrongun with a tennis racquet from the post Wimbledon Sports Direct bargain bin.

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Make it £60 and you can spend all night frantically doing  her and Tim Henman up the wrongun with a tennis racquet from the post Wimbledon Sports Direct bargain bin.

I'll pass on Tim Henman, although I'll pay £70 to give her one as long as I can beat Henman to death with a racquet afterwards. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 28/05/2022 at 19:56, Cuntybaws said:

Without knowing the first thing about this film I'm going to go out on a limb here and say "no", solely on the grounds that Cruise is a midget fucking Scientology weirdo who would struggle in real life to even open the in-flight peanuts.

Also, don't they have cinemas in Australia? I mean, I knew it was grim down there, but even so... 

until last night, I would’ve said the same. We’re wrong. It’s fucking brilliant. 
 Tom Cruise is without doubt an apex level prick… but he’s struck a decisive blow in the name of straight white men, without allowing political correctness to influence a fucking thing.

Better than the original, better than ‘Firefox’. And a fuckload better better than ‘Iron Eagle’. The dogfight against 5th generation computerised fighters, in a stolen 1980s F14 Tomcat is spectacular.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

until last night, I would’ve said the same. We’re wrong. It’s fucking brilliant. 
 Tom Cruise is without doubt an apex level prick… but he’s struck a decisive blow in the name of straight white men, without allowing political correctness to influence a fucking thing.

Better than the original, better than ‘Firefox’. And a fuckload better better than ‘Iron Eagle’. The dogfight against 5th generation computerised fighters, in a stolen 1980s F14 Tomcat is spectacular.

My favourite part is where Goose comes back at the end in a P-51 Mustang he spent the last thirty years rebuilding on the deserted island he washed up on and suicide rams the baddie's (played by Steven Segal) B-2 stealth bomber whilst he screams "Top Gun!!".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

My favourite part is where Goose comes back at the end in a P-51 Mustang he spent the last thirty years rebuilding on the deserted island he washed up on and suicide rams the baddie's (played by Steven Segal) B-2 stealth bomber whilst he screams "Top Gun!!".

I don’t think Val Kilmer should’ve done it. Too fucked up.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We’re wrong. It’s fucking brilliant. 

I've heard quite a few people say this now. It breaks my heart, but I suppose I'm going to have to see it.

I absolutely refuse to masturbate during it, though.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Brings back fond memories of The Railway Children. Now THAT was a danger wank!

You cunt, don't bait me, I've only just got back from a ten stretch in Ze Cooler. You're fully aware that this sort of talk is like crack to my perpetually outraged paedo monitor.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You cunt, don't bait me, I've only just got back from a ten stretch in Ze Cooler. You're fully aware that this sort of talk is like crack to my perpetually outraged paedo monitor.

It's all part of an ongoing Bernard Cribbins theme, scattered across time and space.

tumblr_ml464d8gOG1qm1x8bo2_250.gifv

Besides, Jenny Agutter was 18 when The Railway Children was filmed.