CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is killing poor little foxes worse than killing unborn babies?

King Billy

The US Supreme Court ruling, which overturned Roe v Wade, and contrary to the fake news narrative doesn’t ban abortion, just allows the ‘elected’ legislatures of the individual states in the US to decide what is lawful within their own state boundaries, as written in the constitution of the USA, has been condemned by the usual suspects (Johnson, Trudeau, Biden, Macron etc. etc.) at the G7 ‘Who’s got the biggest private jet?’ party today, is laughable. Now I can understand Blackface Trudolfs stance for once, as Canada which still strangely thinks itself a civilised nation, is the only country on Earth which legally allows abortion ‘at any stage of pregnancy on demand’ is a long lost casualty to the ‘woketard’ liberal cancer  and is probably too infected to ever recover. Once the first few  hundred thousand dead babies start piling up in the dumpsters  people begin to not even notice them anymore. But hypocrites like Bozo and Emperor Macron really need to take a look at their own domestic baby killing laws before jumping on the latest SJW bandwagon. 
I find it rather odd that the pro choice/murder lefties who shriek the loudest about poor verminous little foxy woxy being chased by a pack of hounds seem to have no problem with the mass  butchering of the unborn babies of unemployable, illiterate, slack fannied, trout lipped, fat arsed slags who wouldn’t know Basil Brush from a 9” black cock.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If they acknowledge the report, it's not because they give a shit, it's because you're black.

I know Eric, since Eddie walked out on Her Majesty Mrs Roops .. she's turned to me for comfort and support. The priority treatment I get here sort of balances out having to put up with the unbearable cow. 

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I know Eric, since Eddie walked out on Her Majesty Mrs Roops .. she's turned to me for comfort and support. The priority treatment I get here sort of balances out having to put up with the unbearable cow. 

It's the least they can do for you. Because of slavery and stuff. 

BOKOR'S LIVES MATTER!