CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fertility Weakling Cunt

Guest Parabolic Cunting

21 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Just a quick reminder. When I registered as a new member, before I was even allowed to post a comment, Dizzy Cunt sent me a private message, saying "Fuck off cunt". What a sad, desperate, little fucking weirdo.

…and the sentiment remains to this day. You should’ve listened, prick.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Frank said:

The longevity, not the quality, of one's life is what is important. 

Still the best on here.

Trouble is Frank, I suspect you actually believe this to be true. You need help, and it's never too late to get it . . . buy a gun Frank. 

32 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Just a quick reminder. When I registered as a new member, before I was even allowed to post a comment, Dizzy Cunt sent me a private message, saying "Fuck off cunt". What a sad, desperate, little fucking weirdo.

Fuck off

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen, DC reminds me of a simple watered-down version of myself. That’s probably because he’s becoming another Decimus.. a plagiarist. Decs gets away with it because he’s bright and knows a good repertoire when he sees one. It doesn’t quite work for DC. I hope he leaves the site for good. 

Space before and after an ellipsis which consist of three dots. Do it again.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up Neil you repetitive, lager-swilling, monobrowed Neanderthal oaf. While the men's game undoubtedly carries more skill and creativity, there doesn't appear to be quite as much diving, playacting and general poofery in the women's game. I bet you're loving it almost as much as Carl's Wank. How many times have you chucked your Multiple Miggs' load at the TV screen? Fuck off.

I wouldn't know because I have never watched a second of what I imagine is like watching blind men bumping into each other whilst trying to chase a ball with a bell in it. I change radio channels when this fuck fest subject comes on as I'd rather watch or listen to something more interesting than talentless wanabees wasting everyone's time. Oh, and get fucked.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Shut up Neil you repetitive, lager-swilling, monobrowed Neanderthal oaf. While the men's game undoubtedly carries more skill and creativity, there doesn't appear to be quite as much diving, playacting and general poofery in the women's game. I bet you're loving it almost as much as Carl's Wank. How many times have you chucked your Multiple Miggs' load at the TV screen? Fuck off.

😳👏

10 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

There you go again, grassing DC up this time ... Whether DC said it to you or not, what are you trying to achieve by shouting it out like some bullied little boy who has found his voice now the teachers are present? Why don't you find 'that old phone, that didn't let you post' and beat yourself to death with it. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

The Billy twat is another of the saddest cases. Tragic, to be honest.

Comments like this from an idiot like you, are the reason I’ll never cease all my good work. No need to thank me. You’re only one of many that I’m currently helping to understand  their inner turmoil.

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

There you go again, grassing DC up this time ... Whether DC said it to you or not, what are you trying to achieve by shouting it out like some bullied little boy who has found his voice now the teachers are present?

Well said. Just look at the little snake's post after milking a ban on Decs & Eddie:

On 06/06/2022 at 22:40, Carl Sway said:

Still waiting for a comment today from Eddie or 🦆. Come on lads.

You're still in hot water with me, you toadying reservoir of festering shit. Each and every time you login, the barrage of abuse isn't going to stop. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh crikey, I'm in 'hot water'. Positively quaking in my boots. Flagging up Dizzy as a reckless idiot hardly makes for front page news, or a revelation. Grassing? Some of you are wannabe gangsters. Pathetic.

You’re done here, shitcunt. Best run along now before it gets really ugly for you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Oh crikey, I'm in 'hot water'. Positively quaking in my boots. Flagging up Dizzy as a reckless idiot hardly makes for front page news, or a revelation. Grassing? Some of you are wannabe gangsters. Pathetic.

The fact Pen is your only ally speaks volumes about how severely disliked you've become - so why not permanently fuck off and do yourself and everyone else a favour? You are not welcome here.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
On 12/07/2022 at 00:08, Carl Sway said:

These three idiots just make me more determined to stay. Even though it's depressing to see how low they have sunk.

Die. Your vile carrion will remain untouched by the scavengers, for even they appreciate the precision work in your flaying. You'll be alive long enough to see the vat and have the wherewithal to smell the brine as you are dropped in. 

Pickled fucking cunt.

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

The fact Pen is your only ally speaks volumes about how severely disliked you've become - so why not permanently fuck off and do yourself and everyone else a favour? You are not welcome here.

Anyone who comes here to be liked must be either mentally retarded or friendless in the real world.

• Like 2

Wiffy wanting me to leave so intensely just makes me want to stay all the more. I'm Tyson in his prime, seeing off a fat, has-been Tim Witherspoon, wobbling around, trying to re-live his glory days. Paraplegic, the bandwagon cunt, wanting me to die, has never made me feel so alive. Thinks he's Edgar Allan Poe, more like Smeggy Barren Poo.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

Wiffy wanting me to leave so intensely just makes me want to stay all the more. I'm Tyson in his prime, seeing off a fat, has-been Tim Witherspoon, wobbling around, trying to re-live his glory days. Paraplegic, the bandwagon cunt, wanting me to die, has never made me feel so alive. Thinks he's Edgar Allan Poe, more like Smeggy Barren Poo.

I think that he still yearns for the "glory days" when he thought that he was somebody and something on the long dead DSMO forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl Sway said:

Tyson never fought Witherspoon, you vapid blow-off. Analogically, a commenter echoing a prime Tyson would've been involved in some degree of intelligent discourse, not to mention saying something funny once in a while – neither of which you've managed to achieve in the piss-poor 5/6 months you've been lurking here. All you've done is showcase your pervy teenage-levels of masturbation, giving succinct responses without depth, while hovering around like an unwanted bluebottle in search of fresh shit, finally striking like a serpent when you saw an opportunity to get other members banned by going to headmistress.

With the dialogue above one of many, it appears I'm not alone in my abhorrence of you, you painfully untalented snake. Based on your behaviour so far, you carry all the hallmarks of someone who, once upon a time, took another site down within a matter of hours. If the mods had any sense you'd be fucked off – pronto. Quite simply, you're not to be trusted.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Tyson never fought Witherspoon, you vapid blow-off. Analogically, a commenter echoing a prime Tyson would've been involved in some degree of intelligent discourse, not to mention saying something funny once in a while – neither of which you've managed to achieve in the piss-poor 5/6 months you've been lurking here. All you've done is showcase your pervy teenage-levels of masturbation, giving succinct responses without depth, while hovering around like an unwanted bluebottle in search of fresh shit, finally striking like a serpent when you saw an opportunity to get other members banned by going to headmistress.

With the dialogue above one of many, it appears I'm not alone in my abhorrence of you, you painfully untalented snake. Based on your behaviour so far, you carry all the hallmarks of someone who, once upon a time, took another site down within a matter of hours. If the mods had any sense you'd be fucked off – pronto. Quite simply, you're not to be trusted.

Wolfie .. are you trapped in an abusive relationship?

• Like 1